Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (41055 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze Vs Osita Iheme Who Acts Better? / Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat / Kelly Leaves Actors Panting For More Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by chillin(f): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2005
hey dammy! i get it
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Oracle(m): 1:32am On Dec 14, 2005
Hey whatz the point hating those guys anyway
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2005
any one who hates those guyz re gonna follow suit and into same shoes too cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by queen2(f): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2005
chooo,
Why u hating on those guyz lexy? cho.....
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2005
am not.. some folks here are ............ why shud I hate guyz who had made impact on lives
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by EddyTells(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2005
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2005
@Eddy..........wetin be ur own cool cool cool cool cool cool cool..............................
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by EddyTells(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2005
Bros, some talk just tire me grin
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2005
@ Eddy.....talks like wetin.... cool
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by love4ever(f): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2005
well i like them so no pro
they are good actors and they are actuall older so you should repect them
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2005
@love4ever ........... tru yarn ...tru yarns
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by bisodun(f): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2005
hey guys i reallt think these guys r kool though they sometimes piss moi off but they really r kool atleast they av not wasted their talent which one una get sef
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by queen2(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2005
Sure they are cool
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2005
they really re good makings in the field..... they re achievers...
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by love4ever(f): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2005
yeah
they are jolis? the lighter opne is really cool oh
et comme j'amie lui
donc c'est ca
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2005
well....these gutz have realy made name and lose shackles off the feets of many......that's one great things they have done so far.....
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by vichel(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2006
Funny i don't blame them but the producers, cameramen and entire crew who waste their damn time filming them into a two hour tape with no message what so ever. It's good they are making name for themselves, but 98% of their movies is not worth watching
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2006
@ vichel .......how you make it does not mater to people, but what you made to ake it
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Ogeta(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2006
THESE SHORT PEOPLE GREAT ACTORS,,ME I LIKE OSITA BECAUSE HE HAS UNIQUE THINGS LIKE THE WAY OF LAUGHING BUT CHNEDU IS SO SERIOUS
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2006
guess they are good combination of onething to look out for.......they fit into their class and style...... cool
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by moshia(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2006
Hey this boys can act, lets forget about their private life and what they say. I started watching this guys when I was in South Africa, till todate in USA, My house is full of their movies, Starting from Mr IBU 1 and 2, to Green Snake, Aki na Ukwa, VIllage Boys, Seed of Power, and let us not forget the Almighty NKEWM OWOH. I am not a Nigerian but I bet Nigeria is dominating the entire Africa in COMEDIES.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Bigtee(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hello,
Please do u know if Aki and Pawpaw are married? If yes, are their wives taller than them or are they the same height.
I also heard they went for tour in Italy and Holland, be be like say dem don HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Successchild grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2006
whatever sorrounds then doesn't matter.... they have gone high above many who - are - of and - above - their - age and person
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by shadia(f): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2006
if u havnt seen regge boys part 1 and 2, u don miss! if u start to de laugh enh ur stomach go bust. sha it is the best movie i hav seen staring aki and paw paw. they r very talened people and i think they r gonna make it really big in the future. and as for u peps who said u dont understand what they r sayin, then i advice u to inprove on ur broken english skills or just try and listen beta. i dont blame u sha. u just no get taste for comedy.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Empress(f): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2006
I think those two boys are wonderful. I enjoy them a lot. It doesn't matter what anyone says about them, they are my stars. Come on people they are not responsible for the way the are. Just accept them for who the are because everyone accept you for who you are. They are human beings not aliens. Come on get a life![left][/left]
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Rhodalyn(f): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2006
dese 2 lil kidz or shd i say men fool 2 much
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2006
@ shadia .... tell us more about that?
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by shadia(f): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2006
lexyflexy:

@ shadia .... tell us more about that?
wat exactly do u want to know?
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2006
give us the narrative essay of the film.... thats what I ask for....
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by veronique(f): 2:22am On Feb 22, 2006
i love them  to death send them to JAMAICA.I  wish i could invite them here. i have only been introduced to african movies jan 2006 .  now am hooked  keep up the work. one suggestion - close caption please for international viewers.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley niveza@yahoo.com
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2006
@ veronique , is there a way you can send most of their videos to me, via E-mail,
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by queen2(f): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
Have read thru, word word word, they are good, and i like their acting. keep it up Aki and pawpaw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.