Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) (23948 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic) / Vigilante Member Shoots His Colleague To Death In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
Is murder
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:25pm On May 03, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Your mumuism no be here

No reason to be afraid, my friend. Let us call a spade a spade. Let us not be scared of you-know-who!

Why do you piss your pant when you hear Aboki? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 12:31pm On May 03, 2017
maasoap:

The fact that it is 2am, midnight had given the vigilante guys enough false sense of being in control to shoot you whether you greet them or not. While the story is lame to you and you're being realistic about behaviour of irrational human beings with guns in their hands, the story in this link will raise doubt to power 100:

I guess you are just attack hungry. I used to be among the stubborn few when it comes to men in uniform back then to the extent I have had to faced more then 5 occurrences where the police threatened to shoot me. But let me the real with you some of this men in uniform are power drunk how ever we have the bigger task in situations where there is no bigger arm of rescue, infact let him take you to the station instead of arguing or threatening an erratic man. In some cases I.have seen teenagers driving a car get beaten and this is because they want to prove some rights to an already drunk miscreant in uniform. If anybody won't be sentimental about this most people get auto angry seeing the police and this triggers unnecessary mishap. #sayno2injustice however be civil and calm when you see a drunk officer most especially in helpless situation.

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Nigerian POLICE MEN ARE BULLIES.
Sweet heart, I am sure you didn't read the story. Na Abia vigilantee member (Bakassi) and not police
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:34pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=56166262][/quote]

Thanks for confirming it. wink
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Lepkacious: 12:34pm On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Bakassi members ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

The last time i heard of bakassi was in 2003

We all know who can do such a thing, they're those old stinky Nigerian police
(bakassi) in Umuahia is a security vigilant group, dey call them bakassi group in Umuahia
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 12:35pm On May 03, 2017
Osus people self.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
I thought Bakassi boys have been disbanded?
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
Lepkacious:
(bakassi) in Umuahia is a security vigilant group, dey call them bakassi group in Umuahia

Do you know what bakassi is ??
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I guess you are just attack hungry. I used to be among the stubborn few when it comes to men in uniform back then to the extent I have had to faced more then 5 occurrences where the police threatened to shoot me. But let me the real with you some of this men in uniform are power drunk how ever we have the bigger task in situations where there is no bigger arm of rescue, infact let him take you to the station instead of arguing or threatening an erratic man. In some cases I.have seen teenagers driving a car get beaten and this is because they want to prove some rights to an already drunk miscreant in uniform. If anybody won't be sentimental about this most people get auto angry seeing the police and this triggers unnecessary mishap. #sayno2injustice however be civil and calm when you see a drunk officer most especially in helpless situation.
makes a lot of sense, never argue with a man or woman with a gun.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=56166262][/quote]

It's clear you've chosen to be in denial.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

It still beats my imagination that a Nigerian (you) still believe that the only way you could get killed by uniformed men or vigilantes in Nigeria is when you argue with them. You believe that as long as you don't argue with them, you're safe, really?
Just pray that you don't meet ones who need your fingers or head for juju. Just pray that you don't meet criminal or drunk policemen in the dead of the night.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
maasoap:

It still beats my imagination that a Nigerian (you) still believe that the only way you could get killed by uniformed men or vigilantes in Nigeria is when you argue with them. You believe that as long as you don't argue with them, you're safe, really?
Just pray that you don't meet ones who need your fingers or head for juju. Just pray that you don't meet criminal or drunk policemen in the dead of the night.

You just derailed from the whole conversation. Anyways I wish you luck
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by ogobaby23(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
This is one side of the story I think
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Again with an incorrect assumption on the good people of the Nigerian Police Force angry
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by goldedprince: 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
him.It is totally unclear while he shot him.

later you go say you be blogger . mtchew
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Did you even read the post at all? Since when did Bakassi boys became Police.

You must have taken the same drugs as the evil Bakassi guy that shot the young man.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 03, 2017
when them tell una say make una do protection for body una go talk rubbish.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Vicolan: 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Nothing justifies the shooting however this story is too lame to be swallowed by anybody, let's be realistic. How to greet person take deserve being shot

Pray u become victim then you will realize the story isn't too lame to swallow........
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 3:27pm On May 03, 2017
Vicolan:

Pray u become victim then you will realize the story isn't too lame to swallow........

No I will rather pray you become smart and know how to read and comprehend
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Vicolan: 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

No I will rather pray you become smart and know how to read and comprehend

Receive healing bro
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
Vicolan:

Receive healing bro

You can't even see healing as for Ur case
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by temitope277(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
please where is zoo btw nigeria and biafra
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 3:50pm On May 03, 2017
What's the reason for the shooting it I might ask? Him being unarmed at the time he was shot did not mean he was innocent and always unarmed.... As I am of the Nigerian mentallity that say everything is guilty until proven innocent.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Vicolan: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You can't even see healing as for Ur case

Sorry naw....Oya come and let me take u to TB josh naw
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
Vicolan:

Sorry naw....Oya come and let me take u to TB josh naw

Just read your signature, you don't deserve my response.... I only wanted to impact you however you lack the basics and just wanna talk like a petty girl
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Vicolan: 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Just read your signature, you don't deserve my response.... I only wanted to impact you however you lack the basics and just wanna talk like a petty girl

I'm responding bcz you deserved to be lecture on how to respect someone's post........ So well done for d poke nosing...........
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by FabCherish(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2017
God have mercy. Lead me not into temptation and deliver me from all evil.
can u imagine that i was there on sunday night till 12am dat monday listening to live comedy.
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by xnsandrxns: 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

So on point
Re: Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 7:28pm On May 03, 2017
I will consult Nnamdi Kalu to find out if that's how they behave in Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Behead Father And Son In Plateau Attack - Punch / Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " / We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.