Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " (23955 Views)

Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by 36govs: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

So, a few days back, a Viral Post on Facebook, by a Guy, Enyeobi Donatus made round.

Apparently, Donatus gave an advise to guys on how to properly “rape” a lady. He wrote on his Facebook: “Well for the guys that are interested, before you rape make sure you punch her neck first so she can be unconscious, then it will be easy to get into her pants, am posting out of experience, take it or leave it.”

After his post, someone buzzed him via Direct Message, and urged him to take down the post.. But he didn’t, he stood by his words. Below is what he said;

An NGO, “Stand End to Rape” posted screenshots of his post, and urged anyone with information as regards how to find him, to come forward.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/enyeobi-donatus-wanted/

cC; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by 36govs: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2017

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Benjom(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2017
He certainly belongs in the zoo... Hopeless idi-ot angry

26 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by boman2014: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
mudda fu@cking E-diot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by 9jvirgin(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine the level of pain this guy has put women through. This is a sad and barbaric individual, it pains me to see jungle justice but someone like this will be a good statistics for jungle justice.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by coolthesystem(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wao
Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Jilam: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Put bounty on the nigga, and watch his friends snitch on him

80 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad!

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Harbeyg09(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
He will use his mouth to fan himself like hand fan soon

O ma to fenu fera bi abebe laipe

11 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by FarahAideed: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
He looks mentally unstable

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
He's gonna end up in jail soon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm against abortions but when i see individuals like this, i always have a rethink

An abortion could have prevented this failure from existence

psychopath

23 Likes

What kind of mo'R'on sleeps with an unconscious woman? A psycho I guess

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Papiikush: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pussý landed the bìtch in trouble.

Well truth is they will never find him until there is a bounty on him. Trust Nigerians to locate him within 24hrs

9 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Olalan(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Seems the quest to trend on social media has made some people to go insane. Really don't think the guy really is a rapist, might have posted it just for him to trend.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by lollypeezle(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sometimes, married people need condom, not because of std o, just to block children like this from coming into this world

22 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by asawanathegreat(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
This boy is foolishly stupid

3 Likes

His village People are strong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by step1: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
We have sick people in this world. Just too sick

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by hopefulLandlord: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rape is not something to joke with

and TBH I don't know what's enjoyable in raping someone, I feel the most enjoyable part of sex is not the cumming but the journey to it, its enjoyable when your partner is responding to your moves and it gives some sort of high, this makes me think that rape would hardly be (that) enjoyable for the perpetrator

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Evablizin(f): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good
Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Teobaba(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
They guy is a fool of first order. He should be brought to book

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by freshboy88(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
e fink u can just coman talk on social media anyhow?....kontinu running ooo
Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by spartan50(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Some people just like wahala.. All I see are crazy people
Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by afroniger: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
What a foolish boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Sirheny007(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
These kind of people need not mingle with normal human beings.
There are still a good number of them out there.
#Saynotorape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by 9jvirgin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
teejay4all:
So someone can't teach how to rape in Peace? Well his wife might get the practical lesson

Imagine what you posted here. You need to be raped in your cancerous anus so that you can know what women go through. Eediot.

13 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Lemonade01(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
When you finally find him, punch his neck till he's unconscious and shove a mopping stick down is a*s angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by ekensi01: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Getting him is simple just tag it with a reward.

May be the father will bring him.

I trust Nigerians

grin

Join me in earning just employ me for the search.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " by Giddymoney(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
See the mofo face self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Behead Father And Son In Plateau Attack - Punch / Man Stabbed To Death At A Burial Ceremony In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.