Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,467 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (38648 Views)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
Lescalier:
Why are the ministers smiling. They should be frowning, wearing black attires.

This means yesterday's meetings that they claim PMB had is a scam.

I thought Aisha had integrity after her BBC interview. Why will she put out such a tweet yst, claiming her husbands sickness is not that bad. Maybe her twitter account w hacked. Lol

It is worthy to note that Umaru Musa Yaradua died on May 5, 2010.

I repeat MAY 5.

LOL maybe you need to use your brain, Did she say her husband was not sick? NO she only say his sickness was not that bad meaning he is sick and getting better..

So if you are sick and getting will you start attending public function right away when you are not fully recover?

Hatred has made some people loose their thinking faculty..
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
This deadwood should know that Nigeria is bigger than him and resign

African leaders and their die in power mentality

Noted but He know better than you that his health is greater than Nigeria affairs so he need to rest well and since he has a Deputy that is capable what else... When his Deputy is not like Sambo..
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Pro2makx(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
Ooh o. Didn't I tell u?
That man is gone. He is gradually parking up.
Now he can't attend FEC meetings again, office again.
Shortly he wount be in aso Rock again.
Meanwhile, I have not seen anything as ugly amechi in suit in my life time
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:22pm On May 03, 2017
ephi123:
Not again.

Where on earth is our president? Where?

Why should an incapacitated person be leading a nation of 170+ million?

When last did you ask after your father? hahaha

Leave another people father alone to rest..... The last time i check no one care about your existence even your BF or hubby hahah..
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Annie939(f): 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
he's working from home
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by jasawa: 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Is that one still a news? Buhari will never preside any FEC meeting, I mean forever and ever.
hmmmmmm Chukwudi your comment along has expose you

Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ephi123(f): 3:09pm On May 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

When last did you ask after your father? hahaha

Leave another people father alone to rest..... The last time i check no one care about your existence even your BF or hubby hahah..

If I insult you this lovely afternoon, you will start crying and whining for the mods, so I will leave you to continue displaying your lack of sense all over the place.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
ephi123:

If I insult you this lovely afternoon, you will start crying and whining for the mods, so I will leave you to continue displaying your lack of sense all over the place.

LOL no amount of insults from your likes can even affect me haha..
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Monjerk: 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
All is not well with the President.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 03, 2017
kiss
CokersClub:
No wonder:
this your Chinese meme is gradually making some sense
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by adimsmt: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
codeworks:
This is serious. Anyway, his presence wouldn't make any different

That is not true, a commander can never command his/her troops from his/her bedroom that is a fact. This mentality of not telling ourselves the truth when the truth is staring on our faces are why history continued to repeat itself in Nigeria. I as citizen, I will not question the whereabouts of my president if my president come out and said to the citizens of Nigeria that your president is sick and this is what is wrong with me and from so-so and date the vice president will be in control of affairs of the country, that I want to go and take care of my health I believe no sensible Nigerian will question the absent or speculate about the president instead Nigerians will respect with for that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by maasoap(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
Lescalier:

Whoever you are, I stand for anything that is right and has integrity.

We are not talking GEJ here, but PMB who is incapacitated and can not function, but still holding on to power.

If his wife could speak the truth during her BBC interview, I se no reason why she she do same now.

My point exactly. You believed her back then because she said what you wanted to hear. But now, you don't believe her because what she said was not what you wanted to hear. Simple.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by bewildered: 5:31pm On May 03, 2017
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES*

"A serious government will fix power problem in 6 months."
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)

"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after 2 years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)

"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP."
- Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)

"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over d unceremonious removal of d Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr AndrewYakubu." (APC August 4, 2014, Channels TV)

"Jonathan is leading a vision less government. " - Yemi Oshinbajo(December 22, 2014, Thisday & tweet@ProfOsinbajo)

"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to d violence being unleashed on some parts of d country."El Rufai(Aug 2012)

"grin only solution to d present political uncertainty in d country is for d National Assembly to set machineries in motion for d impeachment of ailing President Umoru Musa Yar 'Adua. " - Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

"Why is d nation’s currency, d Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while d South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

"Give Nigerians a daily update on d health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem d growing rumours surrounding his state of health. " - Lai Mohammed Dec 21, 2009 (The Nation)

"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation."
- APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

"grin recent proscription of Boko Haram & Ansaru violates d Constitution."- Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)

"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out & campaign again & ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"People are now appointed to top posts bcuz of d influence a "few people" wield.Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come & head an agency or a ministerial position," - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen & my living room & d other room."
- Buhari (Oct 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)

"Buhari is giving cabals billions through forex subsidy." -Emir Sanusi (Aug26, 2016, Daily Trust)

"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."– Emir of Kano (August 25, 2016)

"The funds spended were properly spended."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (Dec19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)

"Athletes don't need training to win medals."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister(September 12, 2016.

"I and my ministers must declare our assets."- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)

Be careful of what you say today 'cos of tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by adesamix(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2017
empty president sit in an empty nation
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:06pm On May 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Some of those that same so ealier have been below 6ft while Buhari is still enjoying the grace of God even though he is sick which no human is immune to..

Watch what you say, God can because of one negative word destroy an entire Family..

Not in the case of a terrorist and a murderer like Buhari who have killed more than a total number of one community.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:24pm On May 03, 2017
lazygal:

Guy what is today's date ? Go and write it down u will need it.

For condemning the life of an innocent man ,may you never see success in your life ....if BUHARI presides over even a fec meeting you no go see. Success if he doesn't lucky u
If you have ever heard of Fulani herdsmen killings without any of them being arrested talk more of prosecution, and you have failed to condemn Buhari's ignorance towards that which appears clearly to mean that he's key-instrumental to such horrible terrors neither have you ever condemn the Fulani herdsmen themselves or their activities, then all your wishes to me is hereby backfired to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by judondasylva(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2017
neocortex:
Buhari is obviously sick but the hawks in aso rock will not
let him resign for their selfish purposes.
I am seeing a Yaradua scenario once again.
shut up your mouth it's high time you and your stupid lot should stop blaming your so called cabal and accept that buhari is power drunk and don't want to resign. are they the ones holding him from resigning?
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmm it always like that president Buhari is always absent well it OK Mr vice president Osinbajo will take place for him. sad
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by centboy123456(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Waiting for the news. Rip Mr President

who tell u say our president Don die
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:34pm On May 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Not in the case of a terrorist and a murderer like Buhari who have killed more than a total number of one community.

Killed how if i may ask? If you are refering to when he was in Military then he was in line of his duty and ojukwu is also guilty of that..

So if not then tell us.. Buhari remain one of the most honest man in Nigeria today even your GEJ testify to it..

You are hating on Buhari because he is from the North and have been fortunate to achieve what none of your generation can achieve, But your hatred will not change the fact that he is God chosen..
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by mindtricks: 11:23pm On May 03, 2017
neocortex:
Buhari is obviously sick but the hawks in aso rock will not
let him resign for their selfish purposes.
I am seeing a Yaradua scenario once again.

Yes my dear, Yaradua scenario can keep repeating itself afterall Nigerians arent in a "hurry" to get to the promised land, even if it takes more than another 40 years to get there!

Nigerians obviously are a bunch of unserious people and why bother? Things arent yet bad enough that a vibrant, healthy and sound mind should mount the saddle to lead us out of the mess we are. You can imagine that if not a grandfather in his 70's who should naturally be in retirement, no other Nigerian was considered equally fit to take over from Jonathan!

Nigerians obviously are a bunch of unserious people! Whatever those unprepared people in saddle through up by trial and errors or try and luck, the people are just okay with it, afterall it's an era of "change".
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by mindtricks: 11:24pm On May 03, 2017
obamabinladen:
ok

Those your pics eh!
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by mindtricks: 11:32pm On May 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Killed how if i may ask? If you are refering to when he was in Military then he was in line of his duty and ojukwu is also guilty of that..

So if not then tell us.. Buhari remain one of the most honest man in Nigeria today even your GEJ testify to it..

You are hating on Buhari because he is from the North and have been fortunate to achieve what none of your generation can achieve, But your hatred will not change the fact that he is God chosen..

The people are disillusioned, disenchanted, and disappointed in the old man Buhari, not because of the lame excuse that he comes from the North, but simply because he is not only proving to be incapable just like his predecessor GEJ, but also his moves so far and promises made all seem to come to Naught!
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:34pm On May 03, 2017
mindtricks:

The people are disillusion, disenchanted, and disappointed in the old man Buhari, not because of the lame excuse that he comes from the North, but simply because he is not only proving to be incapable just like his predecessor GEJ, but also his moves so far and promises made all seem to come to Naught!

LOL you never make any sense with your comment, What was his offense? was it because he did not allow your master to steal money and give you peanuts anymore?
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by mindtricks: 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you never make any sense with your comment, What was his offense? was it because he did not allow your master to steal money and give you peanuts anymore?

Who is "your master"?
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:46pm On May 03, 2017
mindtricks:

Who is "your master"?

LOL do i need to remind you of your corrupt masters?
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Lescalier: 12:53am On May 04, 2017
maasoap:

My point exactly. You believed her back then because she said what you wanted to hear. But now, you don't believe her because what she said was not what you wanted to hear. Simple.
Ok, let forget about me for one minute and think of what is right or wrong, makes sense or not.

When she gave her BBC interview, was she right or wrong, make sense or not. Didn't at least 99% of the 15million people who she's fighting for support her then?

Now, why is she joining this same cabal to try and deceive the public or hide the fact that PMB no dey feel too fine and no fit go office right now.

I simply thought sh had integrity. Anyway, she might have been forced to do it, cos the cabal knows she's loved by Nigerians.

So please just dey ur lane u hear. Do you even have voters card? Did you vote?
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Lescalier: 1:03am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL maybe you need to use your brain, Did she say her husband was not sick? NO she only say his sickness was not that bad meaning he is sick and getting better..

So if you are sick and getting will you start attending public function right away when you are not fully recover?

Hatred has made some people loose their thinking faculty..

Ina yi kokarin bayyana muku, amma babu bukatar. Na tabbata ka gane ba abin da na rubuta, domin shi ne mai fassara da kuka kasance kunã fassarawa shi daga Turanci zuwa Hausa.

YOU UNFORTUNATE ALMAJIRI.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08am On May 04, 2017
Lescalier:

Ina yi kokarin bayyana muku, amma babu bukatar. Na tabbata ka gane ba abin da na rubuta, domin shi ne mai fassara da kuka kasance kunã fassarawa shi daga Turanci zuwa Hausa.

YOU UNFORTUNATE ALMAJIRI.

LOL speak what i understand sogbo..
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Lescalier: 1:18am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL speak what i understand sogbo..

.Buru ni pipa, ti o ba wa Yorùbá.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.