Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,511 members, 7,854,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (38655 Views)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:28am On May 04, 2017
Lescalier:

.Buru ni pipa, ti o ba wa Yorùbá.

Still dint get you.. Good nite.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by maasoap(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2017
Lescalier:

Ok, let forget about me for one minute and think of what is right or wrong, makes sense or not.

When she gave her BBC interview, was she right or wrong, make sense or not. Didn't at least 99% of the 15million people who she's fighting for support her then?

Now, why is she joining this same cabal to try and deceive the public or hide the fact that PMB no dey feel too fine and no fit go office right now.

I simply thought sh had integrity. Anyway, she might have been forced to do it, cos the cabal knows she's loved by Nigerians.

So please just dey ur lane u hear. Do you even have voters card? Did you vote?

Don't even attempt to go there. I don't only vote, I got myself involved in local politics. I don't come to nairaland to lament like you.
Aisha didn't go against her husband this time around, now she has no integrity in your eyes, I get it.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Lescalier: 11:13am On May 04, 2017
maasoap:

Don't even attempt to go there. I don't only vote, I got myself involved in local politics. I don't come to nairaland to lament like you.
Aisha didn't go against her husband this time around, now she has no integrity in your eyes, I get it.

What is your state of origin?
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by maasoap(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2017
Lescalier:

What is your state of origin?
Go and dig my past comments, you will see everything you need there. To make your journey short, go through my Topics.
Re: Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS by Lescalier: 11:21am On May 04, 2017
maasoap:

Go and dig my past comments, you will see everything you need there. To make your journey short, go through my Topics.

People that live on earth sha!!!! Na wa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.