Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily (875 Views)

Hi / Make 4% Of Your Investment Daily / Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily In Bitcoin For 10 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by hotobo(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2017
Hello friends, i hardly Post here.though the last time i try posting this information i was banned.

The online investment am introducing to you is not anything ponzi.

This company is an auction real estate company with physical location and verifiable documents to making sure​ your mind is put to rest.

Like the topic.i simple say u get 2% of your investment daily and withdraw anytime you wish.

This company just got listed in IPO {independent public offer}, that's is a step further to convince intending investors of it ligitimacy.

One good thing about this company Is that you can earn $120 for just signing up and performing some simple task.

When u visit the company's website you see lots of positive review and feedbacks. With many seminar going around the world including Nigeria.

For further information you can pm me or click the link on my signature.

Comments and questions are welcome
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by goodmorning40: 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
Ok
How much have u cashed out
How did u pay
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by hotobo(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2017
Payment is in btc. Testing cashout was $10. I intend to be cashing out monthly.
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by hotobo(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2017
Recent daily percentage

Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by hotobo(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2017
If you join through me please u can contact me for any help.
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by StreetKingEnt: 6:42pm On May 04, 2017
warchild2die4@yahoo.com
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by underneatit: 11:00am On May 05, 2017
I don't no why just for sharing info that will help others the mod will just ban me from posting.

Well i have to create this username just to let you no why i haven't update here.

The good news is that RMB has gone from depositing from btc to bank wire. Though they start with euro.

For anyone that's going to invest in this period of which RMB {reckmondbecks} is entering into the stock market, you stand a chance to get 45% bonus added to your investment.

Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by Jemmykel: 11:07am On May 05, 2017
ijeoma224@yahoo.com
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by underneatit: 11:08am On May 05, 2017
This are live pictures from seminars held at Mexico Nigeria cote d'voire

Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by underneatit: 11:14am On May 05, 2017
10 things every Richmond Berks user should do in first 3 weeks

1. Complete a simple 5-step quest right after registration

It’s a good start, because right after you complete the quest, you receive instant bonus of $110. Money is not superfluous, isn’t it?

2. Install Richmond Berks mobile application

In the case you didn’t complete the quest, make at least one step - install Richmond Berks mobile application (available for iOS and Android). First of all you get $25 bonus upon installation and take a part in different activities, such as Mobile Share Contest.

Besides you become more flexible and can control your account from your smartphone.

3. Activate Push-notifications

These short but very important messages give you actual information and alerts if something goes wrong.

Here’s the complete guide how to activate push-notifications on desktop PC and smartphone.

4. Make at least one deposit

Deposits are the main source of your income. The more deposits and bigger amount - the more profits you gain. Besides there are a lot of activities and special events with valuable prizes for active users (those who have at least one active deposit).

5. Invite at least one friend

Friends is the second main source of income. The more friends you have and the more deposits they make, the more affiliate commissions you get.

6. Get at least one booster

Boosters are great way to increase your profit. You can buy them in Richmond Berks shop for RBB.

7. Leave at least one review

Reviews attract new affiliate commissions for you (if you use referral link) and provide you the opportunity to take part in special events. There is additional RBB reward for every review.

8. Check your Email Inbox at least twice a day

Richmond Berks newsletter shows you additional ways for earning money, tips, tricks and hot news. By the way new contests with $10000-prizes announced via email first. So check your inbox and add Richmond Berks to the contacts list.

9. Complete at least one achievement

Achievements are great for stimulating your financial progress and expanding your mind. Besides completed achievements increase your level and grant VIP status with additional privileges.

10. Leave comments in the news entry

Share your impressions in comments under news entries. You can find new acquaintances, partners and supporters.
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by FeekyMan(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2017
Pls do you have any idea what's going on and why is the site returning an error when one tries to open. And even the Mobile App is not launching. Anyone kindly reply.
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by Lordchinak2: 12:14pm On May 12, 2017
nwannekachidubem@gmail.com
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by FeekyMan(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2017
@Lordchinak2, say something about the log in issue.
Re: Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily by adogbeji14: 1:18pm On May 12, 2017
High staker please visit this site to double ur income www.accuratepicks. King of 2 odds

(1) (Reply)

. / 2 Plots Of Land In Port Harcourt Opp UPTH Going For 8 Million Naira / I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.