Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (82780 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Tedassie(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

You won't understand. That his big bald head is a huge attraction. You shouldn't corrupt your innocent minds with the things I could do with him. Like that is not enough, he's totally soft spoken and a gentleman to the core. He's a well groomed family man. Ohhhh...when my Banky sings, my soul rejoices. How many NL men can say so much without saying a word? How many are still holding on to the core values of a gentleman? How many would be let loose in the loose world of entertainment and remain intact? I love my Banky, it's with absolute grudge that I wish them happiness together cry. When you love a bird...you let it fly cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Hmmm...i honestly don't know how to react to your post. (For a moment you sounded like you've probably known him in person before,dunno or perhaps there's something you know that i obviously don't) cos i don't how else to place this 'infatuation' for someone who probably doesn't know you from Adam!...You ought to realize that distant adulation of a personality is a mirage when there's absolutely no connection whatsoever,it's like chasing shadows,something real and tangible hardly comes out of such.

The world has never been void of men with core gentlemen values,mind you...we can't possibly sit here and guess they don't exist.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:
Gentle and Handsome Lynxxx... I have a feeling you are here on NL..

I am available, single,God fearing and ready to Mingle

Hahaha grin
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by sisisioge: 4:33pm On May 03, 2017
Tedassie:

Hmmm...i honestly don't know how to react to your post. (For a moment you sounded like you've probably known him in person before,dunno or perhaps there's something you know that i obviously don't) cos i don't how else to place this 'infatuation' for someone who probably doesn't know you from Adam!...You ought to realize that distant adulation of a personality is a mirage when there's absolutely no connection whatsoever,it's like chasing shadows,something real and tangible hardly comes out of such.

The world has never been void of men with core gentlemen values,mind you...we can't possibly sit here and guess they don't exist.

smiley Thank you. At least you showed some sympathy. My bestie as been calling me names since this broke. She didn't understand one bit. Whew!
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2017
Dear Banky East,

Sorry Banky West,

You were the marriage Councillor to Teeblizz and Tiwa Savage during their marriage hullaballo!. Trust me! Banky W, If you eventually decides to contract marriage to Miss Etomi you will know the challenges married couple are faced with in their marriage.

Congrat! on your journey to holy matrimony!
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahaha grin
aaaa babe xup na?u just con ignor me like that abi?
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by sokarsenal(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
yourexcellency:
and what's secretive about that?

the secret is that he proposed to her in February an she agreed........apparently lynxx was one of the few who knew since February and he kept it secret........the rest of the world just found out MAY 3rd
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by photoshoot(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2017
deebsman1:
At last, Banky a very correct dude, unlike dem Davido, Olamide and co, no baby mama drama. Respect bros

And flavor..
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by oyindelacreme(f): 5:39pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by sokarsenal(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
Threebear:
grin grin angry a gay man engaged a woman and the whole nation is jubiliating .i weep for my country. The sad thing is that all his best men are probably dudes he has screwed in the past. Ebuka for one, I can't recall how many times I've seen both in south Africa lounging .I pity the innocent girl, she is just another hammer that a closeted gay men used to knock in yet another nail in his firmly covered cupboard. grin grin
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

and you know this because you had Ur asss smacked "in his firmly covered cupboard" right?......... MUMU
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by dfrost: 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:

cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
sokarsenal:

and you know this because you had Ur asss smacked "in his firmly covered cupboard" right?......... MUMU
Banky is gay, take it or leave it.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by deebsman1(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2017
Lol

robotix:
he was well bred. It's same reason his mother ask Tblizz to leave Banky's house in order not to corrupt her son with coke.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by praiz01: 9:33pm On May 03, 2017
FemiFimile:
If this two take us dey act movie play, the kind thunder way go fire them, done already dey do press up.

Lol grin
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Tedassie(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

smiley Thank you. At least you showed some sympathy. My bestie as been calling me names since this broke. She didn't understand one bit. Whew!

Calling you names?why? i don't understand...I think there's layers and layers of stuff you need to get off your chest before it hurts your psyche(I know it's your personal life and its entirely your perogative whom you choose to share certain issues with,but at this juncture i ask and i apologize if i'm seemingly prying into your affairs :

is it ok if i pm'ed you?
(i'll understand if you declined,considering the fact that we're total strangers)
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:40am On May 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by sisisioge: 1:42am On May 04, 2017
Tedassie:

Calling you names?why? i don't understand...I think there's layers and layers of stuff you need to get off your chest before it hurts your psyche(I know it's your personal life and its entirely your perogative whom you choose to share certain issues with,but at this juncture i ask and i apologize if i'm seemingly prying into your affairs :

is it ok if i pm'ed you?
(i'll understand if you declined,considering the fact that we're total strangers)

grin grin grin grin The name calling is a friendly banter. We are both fine.

I do not have access to my PM so won't get it. Thanks a ton buddy, I'm good now. You are too kind cheesy
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Tedassie(m): 3:48am On May 04, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin The name calling is a friendly banter. We are both fine.

I do not have access to my PM so won't get it. Thanks a ton buddy, I'm good now. You are too kind cheesy
Lol...i see you got ur smiles back on smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by FrankGiel: 5:16am On May 04, 2017
Threebear:

coming from the guy that requested marriage from Tboss brother.. Hmm.. It takes a gay guy to know another grin
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Seyiloba(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2017
Adesua check banky pocket again oh maybe u we another red pant l.

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Threebear(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2017
FrankGiel:
coming from the guy that requested marriage from Tboss brother.. Hmm.. It takes a gay buy to know anrer
Stop stalking me na.
Who is christov sef and where did you get such ridiculous story that I asked him to marry me?
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by sokarsenal(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
Threebear:

I'm don't know what banky does in his closet , so i don't know, neither am I disputing you,...........my question is, how do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.