Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal (87264 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by tosyne2much(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Jasboi:
I keep wondering how many mentions lala'sticlala get per day
I guess he will get at least 800 mentions per day
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Mophasa:

Check your pm

Am in Maitama

Na wa o.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by iamVirus(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abi how you see am egbon?
I can only dream of it! Nothing more
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Mophasa(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
kennygee:

Na wa o.

I want to be your banky

Will you be my adesua? cool
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by HaneefahRN(f): 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
Wow! This is so nice.
Wish them all the best, they look good together.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
Mophasa:

I want to be your banky

Will you be my adesua? cool

Make una see me see trouble o.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Angeleyez0811(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2017
i see this marriage going a long way.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Mynd44: 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
Keneking:

Mynd44 - when you sef go post your proposals sef... abi na when you don become Mynd65 shocked

All these girls say I am broke and ugly

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Duru009(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
Afonja couple of the Year 2017....
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by mikelcj: 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
Chai....na she bin dey my mind to marry oo

Bank W why!
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
Mynd44:

All these girls say I am broke and ugly

So let us meet at Business and Career section for some engagement to discuss "broke". grin grin

Meanwhile post picture or adonbelivit the "ugly side" grin grin
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
thought nigga was gay.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Mophasa(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
kennygee:

Make una see me see trouble o.

Calm down sisi grin
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by toseen7: 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
Lovely moment.... cool
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by toseen7: 3:53pm On May 03, 2017
eosigwe:
thought nigga was gay.
lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by laudate: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
sassiemyk:
Banky waited too long to marry wrong. May God bless this union even if u fell in love with Adesua before banky

Wow!! shocked Art truly does imitate life! So their romance was kindled before they got on the set of that movie - The Wedding Party. How sweet.... cheesy

Oya, all you single babes in the house go and become Nollywood actresses in a romantic comedy, sharp-sharp. This is one of the new ways to hook the bone of your bone, in 2017! cool
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by AimingIncognito(f): 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Very slim and portable with moderate body structure... When a lady grows out of shape, na big turn off ooo cheesy

Tell them bro...
Tell them! smiley
One crate of Odeku for you my nigga
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by frubben(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
See head chai!!! B like bicycle seat
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Boldtrust(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
They don start again oh. A few years now, you'll start hearing domestic this, domestic that...and the next thing, restraining orders.

No body should com and go and post battered faces on social media again oh.
Celebrities thing don tire me
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
Chai. This one sweet me like say na me dey marry. Congrats to them
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by onatisi(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
So all the while they were acting "the wedding party" they were only rehearsing for the real thing

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Zeta47(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in Nigeria
Banky entered Adesua's DMs, she replied and now they're engaged and getting hitched.
But you, Nnewi slay queen, somebody will send you innocent DM and you'll leave it there to be collecting cobwebs because you're carrying shoulder up.
Last last, all of us go see for Shiloh 2040. You think you're doing us, you're doing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
goodmorning40:
This kissing should continueoo
Not few years down the line now we will begin to see battered face and divorce threats
no na. not this ones. Ade knows her worth as a woman and is not dependent on Banky.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by kinibigdeal(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
peter0071:
I don talk am.... chai... so na u be this?? U wan upgrade your virginity test tool on the fine babe abi?? Whistle-blowing mode activated

I tell you
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by peter0071(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
infact i don dey suspect u tey tey....
kinibigdeal:

I tell you
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Laveda(f): 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
This is so cute, I love.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
These is corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by mikelcj: 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
Laveda:
This is so cute, I love.
Laveda:
This is so cute, I love.

Love u too swthrt
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
This is sweet smiley

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by wristbangle: 4:30pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Happy for him... Who will these single ladies crush on now? Chai

Anthony Joshua ofcourse
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by enomakos(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Is she still a virgin?
yes she is an anal Virgin
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by nnokwa042(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
Afonja girls will be like wetin we do our men elenu wife Igbo sheyi law wife Igbo Banky W wife Edo governor of ondo state wife Igbo FFK wife Igbo mike adefarasin wife Igbo adewale ayuba wife Igbo sound sultan wife Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.