Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal (87266 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 03, 2017
Wow, Banky W and Adesua Etomi?! Congratulations to them!
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Opakan2: 10:06pm On May 03, 2017
Wow this is so nice..

I'm happy for you Banky. HML to you guys in advance
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by positivetaught: 10:48pm On May 03, 2017
me I can never kneel down to propose to any woman never!, anyone can insult me but I will never do it,those who are comfortable with it can go ahead anyway.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by laudate: 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
The title of this thread is very funny. cheesy It says 'Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal.' Before nko? Wetin he for do, if not kiss her? Should he have given her a slap or a blow?
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by mechanics(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2017
I hope their marriage will last when they finally settle down.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by whizcartel(m): 12:39am On May 04, 2017
Where is the 'graphic images' that is supposed to be on this post Ehn! OP O!!!
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by BilyaminA(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2017
I write to commemurate to this best award winning singer,EME boss Banky w to this wonderful moment as he propose to his bride in the making may God bless this union.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by DisGuy: 7:54am On May 04, 2017
Keneking:
Lalasticlala - Banky W don leave you behind oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

So na Idumota na em Banky W dey propose grin grin

Bankys' proposal announcement has constituted 40% of front page materials today...na waoh.

Where is Seun sef? Day don break for Banky W side.

Justwise...Banky W don comot for market

Mynd44 - when you sef go post your proposals sef... abi na when you don become Mynd65 shocked

DisGuy - how far? how market? I wan tell you say Banky W don propose for Idumota...em no travel go Dubai. So you can make it if your try harder.

So his kiss in the past na for trials abi

bros abeg which LG idumota come under, is 20k enough for visa and ticket. i no want alaye wahala...me sef wan catch fish go idumota

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by peter0071(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2017
Hahahahahaha
kinibigdeal:

Am too innocent to be observed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by djsalvation122(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2017
The Penthauze Playmaker, Phyno brings you the visuals to “ So Far So Good ” which is the 12th track off his album, The Playmaker. Enjoy as Phyno thanks God for how far He has brought him so far so good to make the video one amazing masterpiece. Directed by Patrick Elis. Download Phyno – So Far So Good Below:
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/04/video-phyno-so-far-so-good.html?m=1
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:08am On May 04, 2017
DisGuy:

bros abeg which LG idumota come under, is 20k enough for visa and ticket. i no want alaye wahala...me sef wan catch fish go idumota
grin
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:17am On May 04, 2017
martineverest:
mtcheww....who una dey deceive
??

Publicity stunt for wedding party part two

that was how they released wedding pictures of both of dem when part one was about to be released

BOSS ABEG WETIN WON ACT 4D PART TWO.. THE PART ONE OF MOVIE ALREADY SENT THE MESSAGE IT WANTED TO PASS ACROSS TO VIEWERS..

JUST TALK SAY YOU DAY JEALOUS*WINKS*
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 11:28am On May 04, 2017
toseen7:
lipsrsealed
Hommie!! sup man? I see everyone has moved on after BBN
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by toseen7: 12:39pm On May 04, 2017
eosigwe:
Hommie!! sup man? I see everyone has moved on after BBN
How are you doing bro?.. Yep everyone has moved on.
I'm still there tho.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 04, 2017
toseen7:
How are you doing bro?.. Yep everyone has moved on.
I'm still there tho.
Lols. Fan for life.
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by techgeniusworld(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamVirus:

Pictured above is when he asked her to marry her, and pictured below is when she accepted his proposal and kissed him in February, 2017!

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/photos-banky-w-kissing-wife-to-be-adesua-etomi-after-she-said-yes/
Re: Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal by techgeniusworld(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
djsalvation122:
The Penthauze Playmaker, Phyno brings you the visuals to “ So Far So Good ” which is the 12th track off his album, The Playmaker. Enjoy as Phyno thanks God for how far He has brought him so far so good to make the video one amazing masterpiece. Directed by Patrick Elis. Download Phyno – So Far So Good Below:
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/04/video-phyno-so-far-so-good.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.