Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua (8147 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by igbozionism(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
ProWalker:

You rejected him not because you hated him them, you rejected him because you votes for party in power.
Now you hates and rejected him this time because he contested against your Hero
The narratives are quiet different and stop trying to be clever.

OGA stop shifting goal post

2 Likes

Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
If Yaradua did not die, Nigeria would have been transformed. That man, alongside Jonathan, were the brightest minds. I was lucky to have met him.

May his journies through and and across the cosmos as illuminated soul be smooth.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by ProWalker: 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
igbozionism:

OGA stop shifting goal post

The post is only been shifted in your mind.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by hernandson(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2017
yaradua still among the best in Nigeria president I swear down...am a Yoruba oo

1 Like

Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by NaeChris: 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
He is the only muslim i have ever loved. we miss that man.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by walosky(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
Turai said the late President would not give out contract without having the money to pay for it.
nansng:
Hajiya Turai Umaru Musa Yar’adua has revealed how her husband, former President Umaru Musa Yar’adua once told her that his relatives would quarrel with her after his death as they would think he had left so much money.

The former first lady who spoke at a memorial lecture in honour of the late president in Katsina at the weekend, also said “the late Yar’adua was not a materialist leader who believed in accumulating wealth. In fact, he shunned material things as his slogan was service to humanity.

“There was a time he said to me that ‘Turai, I pity you because when I die you will have quarrels with my relatives because they will think I have so much money in my possession”, she said.

She said the situation in Nigeria would have been better had the late president survived his ailment because he was a “focused, committed and determined leader”.

“Although my husband was sick for a long time he did his very best for Nigeria. Also as governor of Katsina State, he did his best for the state; he is an honest man who believed in service”, she said.

Extolling his virtues as a leader, Turai said the late President would not give out contract without having the money to pay for it.

“There was a time I approached him that people are complaining that the government was slow. But he said to me people can say whatever they like but I will not give out contract if I have no money to pay.

“The late Umaru was a kind of leader that would go out and monitor projects. I could recall when I used to join him to supervise the projects at Umaru Musa ‘Yar’adua University, Turai ‘Yar’adua Hospital and the roads,” she said.

http://spynigeria.com/2017/05/03/what-my-husband-told-me-about-nigeria-before-his-death-turai-yaradua/

Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by walosky(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2017
Turai said the late President would not give out contract without having the money to pay for it.[b][/b]
Aisha, take note!
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by LordOfNaira: 6:00pm On May 03, 2017
Mophasa:
The best president we never had

You mean Turai Because we once had Yar'Adua as our president. Yes, he seemed a good man but don't come here saying we never had him as president.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by LordOfNaira: 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
It is obvious that many Nigerians have short memory. It is these same people praising Yar'Adua now that were accusing him of being too slow back then.

2 Likes

Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by oyonu(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
Some say good thing never last I don't know if it's true with Yar'Adua. But sincerely, he did his very best
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by Ogalanyachieze: 7:14pm On May 03, 2017
I wonder how buhari will be missed and by who? And for what? Bad riddance to bad rubbish. Sorry i meant very baaaad rubbish
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by munezo(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2017
We miss him greatly. He is Nigeria's best even at death
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by paramakina202: 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
Yaradua was truely a man of integrity,a good man with a good heart not like Buhari who is a pretender and wicked,corrupt and mean.
RIP president Yaradua.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by Rosskii: 2:09am On May 04, 2017
His Excellency, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua was a man of integrity, who saw his fellow man, regardless of ethnic, religious, or political affiiiation, as worthy of respect and consideration.

He helped in no small measure to instill the general adherence to the Rule of Law, which we currently enjoy in the country today. A humble man who believed that your worth is measured by the number of lives you change, not the number of zeros in your bank balance. One of the finest leaders Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by opribo(m): 4:10am On May 04, 2017
paschal47:
when is Aisha buhari coming out to tell us what her husband said before his death because I believe that man is long gone

#whereisthepresident

Its true, he is surviving on Nigerian tax payers benevolence, if we should pull the carpet off his feet he would not be able to survive on his own, hence the need to cling onto power good or bad. In his mind let anythyng that wants to happen, happen inside Aso rock so he can enjoy a hero's treatment.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by Fx55(m): 5:08am On May 04, 2017
ican2020:
He is like Buhari, both are very tribalistic

We forget history so soon
Very tribalistic, YES.

But the difference is that Buhari is a cold-blooded murderous killer. Thank God he's already facing judgement here on earth. He's also destined for eternal damnation in the hottest part of hell whenever they decide to make the news public.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by kingzizzy: 6:04am On May 04, 2017
NOC1:
The only reason why Igbos hate Buhari is because of the role he played in the civil war.

Really? I can think of other reasons

1) The 5% and 95% statement
2)lopsided appointments
3)IPOB shootings
4)Recession
5)I generally think the man is evil in nature.
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by emi14: 6:16am On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:
Yaradua was loved by all , Igbos, hausas, and Yorubas.
Why is Buhari hated? , because not only that he's a religious and tribal bigot, but because he's also blood sucking murderer, terrorist and sadist. Shame on you Buhari, you have nothing to offer Nigerians but terrorism and misery.

The funniest part of it is that some miserable jobless f00ls who lack basic amenities in life and facing one form of difficulty or the other which the govt denied them are the ones supporting him on this forum despite their tribulations, Smh. This is zombiesm @ its peak.

Rip Yaradua, we all miss you.
Most of them had no idea of the existence of such amenities in life. Rip umaru.

1 Like

Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by hassey(m): 6:36am On May 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:
It is obvious that many Nigerians have short memory. It is these same people praising Yar'Adua now that were accusing him of being too slow back then.

don't mind them. his value was known after his death. the same man that was tag to be too slow is now there hero. am sure same will be said of buhari one day either by death or when is out of the office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by Bolognese: 6:38am On May 04, 2017
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by oshiiteoku: 6:43am On May 04, 2017
year adua was a very good man but Turai would have ruined him,she went berserk then,was so full of herself and was so intoxicated with power,patience case would have been a child play compared to her had the man stayed longer,she was dishing orders here and there and was acting like a tin god,thank God he left with his good name
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by Fx55(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2017
Bolognese:
Did Buhari Kill You?

Do you want to see gory pictures of innocent unarmed protesters slaughtered on the orders of the wicked bloodthirsty demon?
Re: What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua by Bolognese: 10:14am On May 04, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To 40 Lagos House Of Assembly Members-elect / Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.