Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (59828 Views)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
I fell in love once, it was beautiful. But just before you know it.....the love was murdered by excessive desires for coins.
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by BilyaminA(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
juliet&Romio
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by mayortm001(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2017
Come see how Banky and Adesua engagement will become news till the week runs out. grin
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. There will be nothing like rosie on his wedding day. Anybody whey e wan pour Sand for our garri, the thunder of God go strike those enemies.
Ameeeeen
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Mznaett: 3:22pm On May 03, 2017
I said it!cheesy

While watching that movie,I told my friends that Banky and Etomi would eventually end up together.
And here they are... So so happy for them.
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by martineverest(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2017
publicity stunt...wedding party part2
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by kinibigdeal(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
Ginger o Ginger...Ginger o Ginger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by fuckboys: 3:26pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm getting all teary seeing all these congratulatory messages embarassed embarassed
It will be a beautiful union,I repeat.

Every real life Rosie out there, Fire consume you now now undecided
beautiful union indeed , all this yeyebrities self

Well after they're married, I'll give their union 5 years pere!

I don dey go

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by yinkslinks(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
Baby this could be us.
Lawlahdey:
I'm getting all teary seeing all these congratulatory messages embarassed embarassed

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Mznaett: 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
petsam11:
Lol! This woman really made me laugh like crazy in "The Wedding Party." Especially when that prophet was praying against Omo Wobee's in the party... Immediately the prophet said "Omo Wobee!". The next thing I heard was this funny mama shout "Wobeeeee!!!" Hahahahahahahahhaaa!!! Laugh no gree me!

That daughters of Jezebel part make me rotflol especially when the bride shouted Ameeeen!grin
The bride no wan hear saylipsrsealed***
But my own is that Banky should not let that moromoro head to be his best man in real life o.
His annoying character almost caused Banky his marriage.

If not for the prophet's prayer that wedding would have turned into another thinggrin

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by exclusivejayce(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
In EMMA-OH-MA-GOD's voice "Every daugther of jezebeel and the wobe sisters, fire with a current of lighten. Kill them away."
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Orpe7(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
yanjutomi:
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt of Nija. God bless ur union ......

Abeg o not their naija version and brad and angelina sef no dey together like before again o
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by madjune(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2017
I hope this Banky guy is not carried away by the movie euphoria and what people said about them on set...

"Oh you look good together...oh, you two got this chemistry."

Nothing wrong with life imitating art. Keep it real.
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by yanjutomi(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
Orpe7:

Abeg o not their naija version and brad and angelina sef no dey together like before again o

what I ment was that THEY FELL IN LOVE ON SET. It happened to ANGELINA and BRAD ( MR & MRS SMITH) BANKY D & ADESUA ( WEDDING PARTY) chikena
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by AngelicBeing: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
fuckerstard:
Reactions today sef.

Banky needs to insure this marriage oh because of all these olosho warming up to scatter everything.

Na firing squad go kill any home wrecker out there

wink
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by laudate: 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
yanjutomi:
what I ment was that THEY FELL IN LOVE ON SET. It happened to ANGELINA and BRAD ( MR & MRS SMITH) BANKY D & ADESUA ( WEDDING PARTY) chikena

Did you read Bank W's letter to Adesua on the opening page of this thread? They fell in love before they got on set. They had both been dating each other, before they were cast in the Wedding Party. cheesy
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by SuperBlack: 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Will you marry me?
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by yanjutomi(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Did you read Bank W's letter to Adesua on the opening page of this thread? They fell in love before they got on set. They had both been dating each other, before they were cast in the Wedding Party. cheesy
dat was what he said but d love went to the pinnacle due to d movie
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by enomakos(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
toyin tomato
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by tifany89(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
This lady finished work in that movie.

Meanwhile, I am not a Biafran by birth, but I support their cause because Naija isn't working.

But if in their bid to secede they want to ruin this country, then I don't know what to say.

See what one of their idiots living in Jamaica is doing on international pages. This goat is painting Nigeria black with both real and exaggerated truths...

But my concern is: why isn't telling the world how Biafrans are the ones bringing shame to Naija with their drug peddling?

He's calling for people to kill and arrest Nigerians. I really weep for this Nation
I don't know why you are sounding pained . Did he lie? Can u point one thing that isn't true or dispute any of them? What about all the hates and bile that is being churned out on this forum daily nko, or u think the world don't see them. Funny thing is the world is largely aware of all that he said and even more so just stop bothering yourself over nothing
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by 1Dray(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You haven't watched the wedding party,have you?

Not all... Never did.
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

The chemistry between them is real.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Orpe7(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2017
yanjutomi:

No be today brad don dey fall in love on set. He did the same with Jennifer Aniston before jolie stole him
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by gen2man1(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
THE WEDDING HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY ON SET ( THE WEDDING PARTY 1 )
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Until in see dem tears am not moving an inch o!!! grin

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by yanjutomi(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2017
Orpe7:

No be today brad don dey fall in love on set. He did the same with Jennifer Aniston before jolie stole him
bros no vex dis issue no add gari to my bucket at home
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

Until in see dem tears am not moving an inch o!!! grin
Gerrawt jhur cry
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by newguy1(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2017
So banky acted in his first lead role act and he fell inlove with his co star...unprofessionalism @ it peak.... grin congratulation to him he cought a big fish
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Juliearth(f): 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
Ajasco222:
Its no longer news that Popular R n B singer, Banky W and actress Adesua Etomi are getting married very soon. The duo broke the news on Instagram today.

Actress Sola Sobowale, who played the role of Adesua's mum in "The Wedding Party" movie took to her page to congratulate the couple and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BToPzZ-jW9d/?taken-by=solasobowale

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/actress-sola-sobowale-congatulates.html

Awww!!! This brought tears(of joy) to my Eyes. Can someone pass me some tissue paper roll?
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Juliearth(f): 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
Ajasco222:
Its no longer news that Popular R n B singer, Banky W and actress Adesua Etomi are getting married very soon. The duo broke the news on Instagram today.

Actress Sola Sobowale, who played the role of Adesua's mum in "The Wedding Party" movie took to her page to congratulate the couple and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BToPzZ-jW9d/?taken-by=solasobowale

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/actress-sola-sobowale-congatulates.html

Awww!!! This brought tears(of joy) to my Eyes. Can someone pass me some tissue.
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 03, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Ginger o Ginger...Ginger o Ginger

Ma Nigga!! grin cheesy grin

Eyin temi bawo ni ooo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead / Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.