Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Celebrities React To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi (489 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi by gistyinka(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
Banky W on Wednesday broke the internet after much pressure to get married as he revealed he was finally settling down with Etomi

The development has generated many reactions from celebrities and Nigerians on social media.

Veteran Nigerian Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo, popularly known as RMD took to his Instagram page @mofedamijo expressing joy at Banky W’s engagement and describing the couple as his babies. RMD wrote:

“Awwww… My babies, your love brings happiness to my spirit and tears of joy to my heart. I’m proud of the man you @bankywellington are and you my sweetheart @adesuaetomi are one of the few young people who give me hope in this generation.

“That both of you know Christ the way you do and love him with your hearts is such a joy. Now that we’ve gone public, let’s go wild with the wedding planning.

“Papa bear is proud of you both. God bless this union.”

Big Brother Naija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who is also his close friend congratulated him, revealing how hard it was for him to keep their relationship secret. He wrote on his Instagram page @Ebuka:

‘I can’t believe how long I had to hold this in for. “Feels great to finally be able to shout “CONGRATULATIONS” to this beautiful couple!!!

“Sounds cliché but it does honestly feel like you guys were made for each other. Really can’t wait for what the future holds for you two.

“You guys already know I’m your biggest fan!!!
“Love you Bubba and Susu.

Celebs Reacts to Banky W’s Secretly Engagement to Adesua Etomi

Re: Celebrities React To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi by Langbasa: 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
This calls for celebration....

Re: Celebrities React To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Hundred Yards Wife Material! Kim Kardashian Collaborates With Husband / Daddy Freeze Defends Dammy Krane In New IG Post / The Naming Ceremony Of Seyi And Layal Tinubu’s Newborn Daughter, Amira Titilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.