Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee (81189 Views)

Hidden secret About Banky W And Adesua Divorce Scandal with the Afolayan's / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / See What Actress Ireti Doyle Penned Down About Banky W And Adesua's Engagement.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
Banky Don hit jackpot..

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by FMCASH(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2017
Perfect imperfection
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2017
Una don forget Efe and Tboss oooooo
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by kolafolabi(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2017
She should get ready for marriage after wedding. Goodluck to her.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by vivianbelema(f): 6:33pm On May 03, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by segebase(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
need to fry ma prick
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by BeautifulGuy(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2017
So we should fry beans?
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Donjazzy12(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2017
Yarnvibes:
The internet was on fire in the Nigerian axis on Wednesday after news about Banky W’s engagement to Adesua Etomi broke.

It is a beautiful news and Nigerians are still savoring it.

Here are 10 things that you probably didn’t know about the bride to be.

1. Her full name is Tolulope Adesua Etomi

2. She was born on February 22, 1988

3. Adesua, the last of three kids, was born in Owerri, South Eastern Nigeria, to a Soldier father and Civil Engineer mother.

4. She acted for the first time at age seven with a drama club at her primary school, Corona School Victoria Island.

5. She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.

6. She got Diplomas in Performing Arts, Musical & Physical Theatre at The City College in Coventry, United Kingdom circa 2004.

7. In year 2009, Adesua Etomi bagged a First Class Honors degree from The University of Wolverhampton, U.K.

8. Her first big screen appearance in Nigerian cinemas was in April 14, 2014 when she got a role on Emem Isong’s Knocking On Heaven’s Door.

9. In 2016, she got the award for the Best Actress in a Drama at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA).

10. The films she has featured in include The Call, Brave, Falling, A Soldier’s Story, Out Of Luck, Couple Of Days, And The Spirit Slowly Dies, The Arbitration, The Wedding Party and Ayamma: Music In The Desert

http://fabinfos.com/10-cool-facts-to-know-about-adesua-etomi-as-she-engages-banky-w/

It will not last and you can quote me!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 03, 2017
I have this weird feeling

I pray God to bless and keep them together
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by JudeJude: 6:37pm On May 03, 2017
una done start cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wen the marriage crash , i go dey here dey view
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by JudeJude: 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I have this weird feeling

I pray God to bless and keep them together
keep ur feelings to urself nobody cares

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
keep ur feelings to urself nobody cares
Who is this again? Mind fuçking off my mention?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by JudeJude: 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Who is this again? Mind fuçking off my mention?
u knw who i am , stop pretending

Watch ur back

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
u knw who i am , stop pretending

Watch ur back
who are you?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by JudeJude: 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
who are you?
dont worry , wen i do thread u go knw
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by nairaman66(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
Yarnvibes:
The internet was on fire in the Nigerian axis on Wednesday after news about Banky W’s engagement to Adesua Etomi broke.

It is a beautiful news and Nigerians are still savoring it.

Here are 10 things that you probably didn’t know about the bride to be.

1. Her full name is Tolulope Adesua Etomi

2. She was born on February 22, 1988

3. Adesua, the last of three kids, was born in Owerri, South Eastern Nigeria, to a Soldier father and Civil Engineer mother.

4. She acted for the first time at age seven with a drama club at her primary school, Corona School Victoria Island.

5. She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.

6. She got Diplomas in Performing Arts, Musical & Physical Theatre at The City College in Coventry, United Kingdom circa 2004.

7. In year 2009, Adesua Etomi bagged a First Class Honors degree from The University of Wolverhampton, U.K.

8. Her first big screen appearance in Nigerian cinemas was in April 14, 2014 when she got a role on Emem Isong’s Knocking On Heaven’s Door.

9. In 2016, she got the award for the Best Actress in a Drama at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA).

10. The films she has featured in include The Call, Brave, Falling, A Soldier’s Story, Out Of Luck, Couple Of Days, And The Spirit Slowly Dies, The Arbitration, The Wedding Party and Ayamma: Music In The Desert

http://fabinfos.com/10-cool-facts-to-know-about-adesua-etomi-as-she-engages-banky-w/

With all these media hype na 1 year marriage I dey see like this!

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
impressive CV she's got there.. who wont propose to such asset?? not all dis tiny legged ones disturbin the environment upandan.....
Made me rmbr a friend dat was wasting on a gf but once d lady passed her ACCA exams,My friend proposed the next day shaparly..
Bfor story changes....
Nice one banky of life

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
dont worry , wen i do thread u go knw
You need a lot of growing up to do, don't you ever mention me on this forum again!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
We no go hear word again abi
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by JudeJude: 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
You need a lot of growing up to do, don't you ever mention me on this forum again!
k
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 03, 2017
suso:
Na Adesua and banky dey reign now
better be ready for the ride lol
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
k
relax na. Why not settle whatever it is offline. No need for the online drama

#GuytoGuyadvise
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 03, 2017
Acidosis:
Nigerians sha

Una don forget Efe and IkoyiGate.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2017
If ordinary engagement put fire on internet, what will the wedding ceremony itself do?
Celeb life self!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by sisisioge: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
Wow...pretty in and out! What an unfair competition angry
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by SalamRushdie: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
sheanzy:
what are we to do with these.

Don't you know you can add it to your CV and find work with it

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by praisekeyzz(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
OK so na now una research am abi?
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by LordOfNaira: 6:56pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe, this could be us...
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by rozayx5(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2017
suso:
Na Adesua and banky dey reign now
bye to bb naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.