Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee (81206 Views)

Hidden secret About Banky W And Adesua Divorce Scandal with the Afolayan's / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / See What Actress Ireti Doyle Penned Down About Banky W And Adesua's Engagement.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:46pm On May 03, 2017
How I love love love Adesua Etomi kiss kiss

I totally loved her role on Knocking on Heaven's door..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by pweetiedee(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2017
walosky:
Now I see the reason why she's so beautiful. ......

She has an ibo DNA running in her

Its the Yoruba DNA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by davodyguy: 8:50pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

The beauty came from the father.....Owerri, southeast
Liar. Father is Edo. Etomi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by romeokingsp(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
thank God, no more Efe n Co

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by unuane1(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2017
goldiam:
So much love for this lady no scandal and you can never see her exposing her boobs or ass always covered. Banky is truly the right person for her may God bless their union.
Honestly that's what I have notice in virtually all the pic seen online.
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Lilimax(f): 9:17pm On May 03, 2017
nairaman66:

Babe where have you been?? Anyway.., you and I know the story of all these hyped marriages!! Don't want to mention the list because it is endless!
I just dey bro. Banky W and Adesuwa marriage may be different from all these celebs. I pray it stands the test of time smiley

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
who be op?

See Jonathan mouth for the pinshur like baboon yansh. Hahahahaha

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Basic123: 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
walosky:
Now I see the reason why she's so beautiful. ......

She has an ibo DNA running in her
...This people can brag with the length of their prick.They and Empty bragging,chest beating and superiority complex are like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nickizoe(f): 9:27pm On May 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

We will make a great couple!!!
oh yeah we will

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Acidosis(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol.. that Efe matter is gradually dying on social media.
These Banky and Adesua story will trend for along time. They are the real celebs.

grin Abi ooo
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by nwakibie3(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2017
Acidosis:
Nigerians sha

Una don forget Efe and IkoyiGate.

grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by beberebe: 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
davodyguy:
Liar. Father is Edo. Etomi
At least the breeze and environment of the east made her beautiful....
We all know that the beauty can never come from the Afonja mother
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Na breeze naija dey.follow work

abeg kuku kill megringrin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by ayanfe96(f): 10:17pm On May 03, 2017
Yo!!! Did you know?

When you download the Uber app and input the promo code NIGSBA2, you get 50% /1k off your rides to any destination. Yes its true

What to do?
- Download the Uber app from your phone store
- register with name and phone number
- enter promo code NIGSBA2
And Enjoy!
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by yungjezzy: 10:40pm On May 03, 2017
See ehn my people......u can't possibly play a critical or major role in this film (The Wedding Party) and not fall in love with your partner
Even you watching it sef must fall in love with somebody...it film depletes what True LOVE truly means
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by NemzySeries(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2017
ihari dunt b too happy, wre coming bk to u
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Samckid(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
Adesua, my birthday mate
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by gloryforall: 11:18pm On May 03, 2017
don't always sit there and wonder how its done, you too can be a winner with me. my next game drops tomorrow, see photos below for contact details and thank me later..

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by piagetskinner(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2017
first class brain and a beautiful woman indeed

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by AlexJustin(m): 12:54am On May 04, 2017
Yarnvibes:
The internet was on fire in the Nigerian axis on Wednesday after news about Banky W’s engagement to Adesua Etomi broke.

It is a beautiful news and Nigerians are still savoring it.

Here are 10 things that you probably didn’t know about the bride to be.

1. Her full name is Tolulope Adesua Etomi

2. She was born on February 22, 1988

3. Adesua, the last of three kids, was born in Owerri, South Eastern Nigeria, to a Soldier father and Civil Engineer mother.

4. She acted for the first time at age seven with a drama club at her primary school, Corona School Victoria Island.

5. She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.

6. She got Diplomas in Performing Arts, Musical & Physical Theatre at The City College in Coventry, United Kingdom circa 2004.

7. In year 2009, Adesua Etomi bagged a First Class Honors degree from The University of Wolverhampton, U.K.

8. Her first big screen appearance in Nigerian cinemas was in April 14, 2014 when she got a role on Emem Isong’s Knocking On Heaven’s Door.

9. In 2016, she got the award for the Best Actress in a Drama at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA).

10. The films she has featured in include The Call, Brave, Falling, A Soldier’s Story, Out Of Luck, Couple Of Days, And The Spirit Slowly Dies, The Arbitration, The Wedding Party and Ayamma: Music In The Desert

http://fabinfos.com/10-cool-facts-to-know-about-adesua-etomi-as-she-engages-banky-w/

E just dey pain me as her husband dey slap her for d film (knocking on heavens gate) hope Banky W won't do that real life. Good luck
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by YungMillionaire: 1:19am On May 04, 2017
Urukpe:

Noooooo. She is from Edo state.

Her mother is Yoruba and her father is from Edo State

Is that to say she is an Edonja?
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Biospnx(m): 2:05am On May 04, 2017
All i see is a girl wey go sabi mouth action
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by ddeola: 2:13am On May 04, 2017
Beauty and brains. I like this jare

Correct gals still plenty out there o...

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Realali(f): 2:46am On May 04, 2017
sheanzy:
what are we to do with these.

We are to check the beautiful picture out dude lol
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by mamajaz(f): 3:47am On May 04, 2017
Ginaz:
Awww love is beautiful. Who gonna sweep me off my feet?
lalasnakelala
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by mamajaz(f): 3:55am On May 04, 2017
I pray their home strong like Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva's.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Urukpe: 5:27am On May 04, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Is that to say she is an Edonja?

hahahahahahaha

Yemi Alade will be AfonPob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by niceguy7(m): 5:45am On May 04, 2017
Ginaz:
Can we see your pix... grin
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Toks2008(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2017
suso:
Na Adesua and banky dey reign now
Social media should let this couple be a beg...
Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by judgedredd22(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2017
Ginaz:

i been dey go buy new broom today, which time you say make i come do the sweeping?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by Seyiloba(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2017
Waiting concern me with this
Tell your own story les see

Re: Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee by igbalodehunter(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2017
Finally All My Questions For The Wedding Party Already Answered!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.