Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo (60108 Views)

Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Donkaz(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
When you want to.monitor your one carton of can malt

Funny enough its actually one carton!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Orpe7(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2017
When Guinness Nigeria sponsors your wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by s33d(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2017
They are trying to be unique in their own way.
Their children will see the pix and be like dad, are those cans empty?
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Spidermon: 7:45pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:
who will I act film with abeg?

U sabi act blue film?

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 03, 2017
waris dis sadwaris dis
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by prettyjo(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2017
Spidermon:

U sabi act blue film?
biko am not joking
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by exlinkleads(f): 7:46pm On May 03, 2017
hmmm

this art might make him rich one day.

u remember kanu nwankwu and peak milk?
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by beautiful232(f): 7:46pm On May 03, 2017
wonders couple cheesy
calabar couple
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by vickyluvu2: 7:47pm On May 03, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
What kind of senseless fuckery is this?
It's a new means of raising funds in a wedding during Reception, their guest will drop 1k and pick I malt.

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by juman(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2017
It look like was not in nigeria.

Anyway, nice.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by yanjutomi(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:
Am here but marriedgringringrin
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by shegoly(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2017
Na like dis buhari and Aisha do there own aef
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by prettyjo(f): 7:50pm On May 03, 2017
yanjutomi:

Am here but married
Am here but marriedgrin
I pass
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by kwen1: 7:50pm On May 03, 2017
He promised her "RED CARPET" But can afford "MALTA CARPET"
That is LOVE,u do well oga.

Happy Marriage Life.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by sbfynest(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2017
No bi small hunger oooh

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Emestar1999: 7:55pm On May 03, 2017
gabazin080:
lets blame buhari for it. things are not easy in this recession
wink
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by ijayebonyi(f): 7:58pm On May 03, 2017
Hia! Malt in place of floral arrangement? Please contact us for your floral arrangements during wedding and funeral. Fresh flowers o
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Tadeus(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:

I'm.available
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by ElsonMorali: 8:01pm On May 03, 2017
EniHolar:
Lovely... Do what you can in the best way you can.

Which is exactly what they did by littering the floor with CANS.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:
search no more bae,am here alrdygrin
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by benedictac(f): 8:20pm On May 03, 2017
pentals:
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Source::http://simpletrendx..com/2017/05/the-things-we-see-on-internet.html

they auction it ooh. that was how I did a job in march this year, and they arranged drinks like this and I was like "what?" the mc said they were for auction. I just begged them to allow me finish my decorations mbok. To my surprise when the couple came they seat so they asked people to buy the drinks before the couple will seat. some people actually went out sha.

Na God save them say nor be my type full there, them for stand for Africa.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Abbeyme: 8:23pm On May 03, 2017
when the
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Basfaq(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2017
heavenhug:
Only God knows what is happening to them... This is not normal in the actual sense
If naa one useless oyinbo do that now e go dey normal.know your own naa innovation grin
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Oppypoppy: 8:26pm On May 03, 2017
New Style!
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Oma1jj(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2017
It's not even sexy at all lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by oluwashedy: 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
See the bride's face as though she was forced into marriage

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by hpk(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:
aunty if you are serious, i'm down. to get cameraman and script no be issue, real talk!!!
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by clarity4clear(f): 8:37pm On May 03, 2017
Its another of fundraising for the couples.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by hernandson(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2017
pentals:
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Source::http://simpletrendx..com/2017/05/the-things-we-see-on-internet.html

watch out na bag of satchet water coming up next
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Ebije1(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
When you want to.monitor your one carton of can malt
i sure say na d man go still serve d drinks himself just to monitor am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by donisaiah: 8:58pm On May 03, 2017
Ralphdan:
Na Malta Guiness wan sponsor the weeding grin
Na Nigerian Breweries wan sponsor d weeding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.