Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (60181 Views)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by onthehill: 4:46am On Apr 05, 2022
A lady identified as Pwedy Shuga on Facebook has caused a stir on social media with her birthday photos which revealed her panties as she celebrated her 26th Birthday, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"+1
Chapter 26
Say a prayer for me _"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=730156034840344&id=100035378630922

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by onthehill: 4:47am On Apr 05, 2022
More

3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by greymiles: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Stop making dumb people popular!
She’s craving for attention and she’s already getting it
Assuming say she post the pics and nobody share or repost am, her body go calm down but now that she’s the talk of town, she’ll be enjoying the free publicity

324 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Lalami3232(m): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2022
When we talk now, dem go say we just dey unnecessarily bitter. Just imagine wetin person mother, sister, auntie, cousin, niece, daughter and friend dey do for social media just to get attention. Anyways, na wetin 99% of ladies dey do for private sha. Very easy to take off pants behind the camera but dem go claim to be hard nut to crack on camera. I hear say dem don reduce the bar of virginity to "a lady wey don sleep with minimum of 5guys". But still, majority no still be virgin even after dem lower the bar. No be juju be that?
Our parents and ancestors were very lucky because they met good women who had respect for their bodies unlike what we have now. If a girl no open cleavage nowadays, she never dress up. The most annoying thing be say, the breast no even stand again sef. See eeh, I don tire for 9ja matter!!! The average 9ja girl don sleep for different beds pass a patient for hospital.
Tufiakwa!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:22am On Apr 05, 2022

we are still waiting to see the real toto or else you are not doing birthday

Don't be stingy, show it all

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 05, 2022
As if her pants would have been that neat..
These are same Ladies with putrid punnanies parading themselves everywhere.
Same Ladies who orchestrate new macerating odours in Clients' apartments.

We know them.
This is the empowerment & emancipation they have been craving for. Those days such Ladies were offered as Kolanuts to Amadioha...

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by vanida6: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

we are still waiting to see the real toto or else you are not doing birthday

Don't be stingy, show it all
lolx grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria girls with crazy things. Next time u will see another one holding a Love Machine for photoshoot.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2022
See girl child......

Dear Lord,
Please and please, forbid me and a Girlchild.

Thanks and truly yours.

GOFRONT

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by princefrank76: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2022
stinking pant full of fungi and bacteria.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by donestk(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Thats my turn on...the pulling off

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Babes like dis makes Mosdii a fvcking Legend! He should be Knighted abeg.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Boogyman557: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool U just carry New PANT put 4 ur lap, while d main PANT de inside!

Na who u 1 JUNZ 4 here, OPEN something if U 1 OPEN am!

something wey we de SEE on a STEADY 4 ASHAWOO house!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nigeria girls with crazy things. Next time u will see another one holding a Love Machine for photoshoot.
But bros, no matter how a Naija lady yeye reach, one Innocent guyman go still go pay dowry for her head.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
But bros, no matter how a Naija lady yeye reach, one Innocent guyman go still go pay dowry for her head.
nah so he be, nah black market guyz dey buy this days.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2022
GOFRONT:
See girl child......

Dear Lord,
Please and please, forbid me and a Girlchild.

Thanks and truly yours.

GOFRONT
Come to reason dis, if all guys are praying dis ur prayer and God dey answer am, where we go take come see babes to fvck and marry?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
According to the popular artiste,
"If you leave your woman ,she go off pant o o.. no be lie o"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Authoreety: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Check well... Just for clout... Notin more..

That pant has never been worn..

She's also puting on some tight.. If that's what they call it

But seriously, I won't doubt if her destiny has been manhandled by a yahoo boi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by stamapro(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
She has started this madness at chapter 26 of her life, hmm I can imagine, what the remaining chapters will look like. My birthday prayers for her is let her get some sense as she is +1. Her mates have passed this stage when they were just one year old.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Kuriosmynd: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2022
How do we explain that a 26 year old gal no geh sense ehn...There's a massive devaluation of sense among our girls in this country, and it's pitiable that we have to pick wives from these senseless majority. Hmm

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Rahkman: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
If I catch this babe ehn.....I go....
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Aunty wey mumu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Sharatan(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
She for show us the whole labia and clitoris na. What’s the essence? Future is female indeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Danmboss(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Na missionary de hungry this one
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by GooodHardDick: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Werey is 40 years, she dey claim 26 angry

More reasons why Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by imohimoh12: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Some girls are damn stupid !!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by chatinent: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Spits.

She's getting the trend and attention she has been seeking.

I refuse to make this useless human trend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Dialpad: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
This action will be regretted in some years time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Who's that ugly dingbat again?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
I just pity children of people like this,if the mother can do this what moral will this one instill in a child.

Any seed that comes out of this one,I just pity d child

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / Couple Have Their Wedding Reception At Shoprit In Ibadan (Photos) / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.