Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,473 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Apc: Fuel Price Increase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc: Fuel Price Increase (1039 Views)

Major Fuel Price Increase Looms In Nigeria / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc: Fuel Price Increase by donaldinho111: 7:15pm On May 03, 2017
What kind of Jazz did APC use and is still using on Nigerians

How come no one is protesting or causing violence over this korokoro day time fraud by fraudsters called APC?

Some mumu's(Afonjas) where ranting up and down here that they protested when Jonathan increased fuel price because they dont trust him with what he will do with the proceeds of
subsidy removal.

Now we have a government they trust that has increased fuel(hardship) price with no visible project to support the use of the funds.. Not a single project.

I ask!!!! What is APC doing with subsidy money? How far the Naira-Yuen deal they wasted millions on A president that wad asking after Yaradua's state of health now hiding his own?

Have we not had enough of these scammers in power

2 Likes

Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by nickxtra(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2017
Did you just woke up?
Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by donaldinho111: 7:27pm On May 03, 2017
e just clear for my eyes o

1 Like

Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by obonujoker(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2017
Even if Buhari increases it to 250/ltr, we the Yoruba Muslims will keep buying it..... grin
Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by donaldinho111: 8:27pm On May 03, 2017
obonujoker:
Even if Buhari increases it to 250/ltr, we the Yoruba Muslims will keep buying it..... grin
The current problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 03, 2017
obonujoker:
Una go die of starvation grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by obyrich(m): 5:49am On May 04, 2017
My brother the jazz no be small one o.

2 Likes

Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by Justuceleague2: 8:28am On May 04, 2017
Before blaming BUHARI think of dasukigate ekitigate, among other gates

Think of $120/barrel vs $49.8/ barrel

Wail all you want, remember your brodas put us where we are
Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by donaldinho111: 9:50am On May 04, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Before blaming BUHARI think of dasukigate ekitigate, among other gates

Think of $120/barrel vs $49.8/ barrel

Wail all you want, remember your brodas put us where we are
Are you not tired of very STUPID excuses...Failure will always look for excuses... May be my brothers also caused the 1983 recession. What of SGF gate and Magu gate? you think everyone is equally brainless..Afonja Zombie

1 Like

Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by donaldinho111: 9:57am On May 04, 2017
obyrich:
My brother the jazz no be small one o.
And e still no gree clear for them eye
Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by akpanbaba: 2:58pm On May 04, 2017
Yoruba muslims?
But they regard yoruba muslims as kafiri and you are.boasting here as yoruba muslim
Re: Apc: Fuel Price Increase by donaldinho111: 3:17pm On May 04, 2017
akpanbaba:

Yoruba muslims?
But they regard yoruba muslims as kafiri and you are.boasting here as yoruba muslim
how can i boast of Nigerias current problem?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Has Transformed Ekiti - Tambuwal (APC Governor Of Sokoto) / The Sons Of Perdition And The Lamentations Of The Blind - FFK / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [1 June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.