Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. (5025 Views)

Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Oji River / Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka / Buy Hardwood Now For Your House Roofing And Pay On Delivery: AKUN, ITARA E.T.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 3:57am On Jun 05, 2017
KolaShangOne:

Oga Hajji..It's not even this one that COREN Oga built.. This one even has minimal corrections compared to that one. Deck leaks, rack walls and so many things I won't say here..

The most annoying part is that he didn't even get the setting out of the building. So annoying. And i feel bad for the Client because hes a very good man and doesnt deserve that kind of bad job.

But I haven't obtained permission to post the progress pictures yet.

So called COREN giving bad names to the other good and real COREN. The guy want to fight me sef.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 3:58am On Jun 05, 2017
KolaShangOne:

I will send it on whatsapp after permission from the owner. If he says I should post it here I will.
Thank you sir.

No problem sir. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
mufutau55:

So called COREN giving bad names to the good and real COREN. The guy want to fight me sef.

Hajji M.

He wants to fight you for what sir
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
KolaShangOne:

He wants to fight you for what sir

Long story, my brother...

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by keziah123: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2017
KolaShangOne:
Good evening Citizens of Property section.

Here to show this project. For now it's just the roof and some little repair works.

Final pictures below..
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
A simple elegant 3 bedroom bungalow design..

Avg Cost - 8.5m

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Steel works...

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
What's this roofing material called?
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:
What's this roofing material called?

You mean "Stone Coated Tiles"?

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
mufutau55:

You mean "Stone Coated Tiles"?

Hajji M.

Is that what it's called?
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Is that what it's called?

Yes. The roof on the first page of this thread wey Kola want break our neck. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
mufutau55:

Yes. The roof on the first page of this thread wey Kola want break our neck. smiley

Hajji M.

Okay good, I like that for my main house.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Okay good, I like that for my main house.

They are very nice o and no noise from roof like aluminiums but a little expensive for the real original version.
Just make sure you get original that will not fade in few months/years.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Obeseke: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
mufutau55:

They are very nice o and no noise from roof like aluminiums but a little expensive for the real original version.

Hajji M.

Oga Hajji M, any contact info on where to get a good deal for the original one?
Proposals from Wichtech and Tilcor seem a little high for "kobokobo" guy like me.
Your support will be appreciated bro.
Thanks
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 3:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Obeseke:

Oga Hajji M, any contact info on where to get a good deal for the original one?
Proposals from Wichtech and Tilcor seem a little high for "kobokobo" guy like me.
Your support will be appreciated bro.
Thanks

That is why I said the real ones are expensive... Wichtech and TILCOR are the best.. but then be aware of fake look-alike.
I heard there are other good brands from Korea but I have never used any... Spyder880 schooled us one time about it here.
I am sure Kolashangone and Segzy14 or other pro will pickup this and tell us more about their qualities.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Obeseke: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2017
mufutau55:

That is why I said the real ones are expensive... Wichtech and TILCOR are the best.. but then be aware of fake look-alike.
I heard there are other good brands from Korea but I have never used any... Spyder880 schooled us one time about it here.
I am sure Kolashangone and Segzy14 or other pro will pickup this and tell us more about their qualities.

Hajji M.

Thanks bro. Appreciate your forthrightness. We all will get there and in God's time too. You are blessed.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by buzzetin(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Avg Cost - 8.5m[/quote]
This is neat.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Very correct. Original stone-coated tiles for @EgunMogaji 's house.. He should be saving about 3million.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
KolaShangOne:

Very correct. Original stone-coated tiles for @EgunMogaji 's house.. He should be saving about 3million.

That is chicken-change for him o. He is not a "kobo-kobo, gari-ijebu with kuli-kuli drinker " man like us o.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
mufutau55:

That is chicken-change for him o. He is not a "kobo-kobo, gari-ijebu drinker with kuli-kuli" man like us o.

Hajji M.

This matter of my roof is keeping me up at night sad

Dollar don fall but price of materials no join put hand.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This matter of my roof is keeping me up at night sad
Dollar don fall but price of materials no join put hand.

I was deferring my tiles purchase (955 sqm) but I was tired of waiting that I just went out and bite the bullet last week.
Shout out to @Aventures for going with my brother and using all his professional knowledge and tactics in procuring all these tiles.
I am everly grateful... some Builders are around to help people save money rather than duping or scamming them.

So just increase your budget and do it. God will surely provide.

@write2obi @Segzy14 (Thank you guys)

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by folmus: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
mufutau55:

I was deferring my tiles purchase (955 sqm) but I was tired of waiting that I just went out and bite the bullet last week.
Shout out to @Aventures for going with my brother and using all his professional knowledge and tactics in procuring all these tiles.
I am everly grateful... some Builders are around to help people save money rather than duping or scamming them.

Hajji M.

Amen o!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Thank you Baba, I'm still recovering financially from that matter in May that I went to Naija to handle. God will answer all our prayers.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you Baba, I'm still recovering financially from that matter in May that I went to Naija to handle. God will answer all our prayers.

I surely understood the two major occurrences you mentioned... But we thank God, He will keep being with us.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Not a problem at all sir
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by write2obi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Glad i could help chief
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 12:31am On Jun 30, 2017
write2obi:

Glad i could help chief

You provided me with very useful info, brother. Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2017
segzy14:

Not a problem at all sir

You be my Oga o.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by DrGoodmanFather: 5:34am On Jun 30, 2017
KolaShangOne:
State of the house. How we met it.

What is the size of this plot?
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 30, 2017
KolaShangOne:
Good evening Citizens of Property section.

Here to show this project. For now it's just the roof and some little repair works.

Final pictures below..

This one that Oga Kola wants to break am for our neck.

Don't mind me I'm just jealous sad

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by write2obi(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
mufutau55:

You provided me with very useful info, brother. Thx.

Hajji M.
I've leant more from you sir.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
mufutau55:

You be my Oga o.

Hajji M.

Inside of u, u know that u be my boss, friend and brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Your Heavy Construction Equipment For Hire In Abuja Call 08100392181 / Investment, The Way Out Of Poverty / Buy Land With Excision At The Summit Homes, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki. N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.