Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka (8391 Views)

Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Oji River / NEW BUNGALOW DESIGN:: 6 Bedroom Bungalow Design With 2 Master's Bedroom. / Old Widow Gets A New Bungalow As Gift In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
To God be all the Glory.

We have got a new contract to roof a new house and complete the finish works, plastering, doors, windows, tiles, ceiling and painting. The details of the project are as follows;
Project: Roofing and finish of a Bungalow
Client : A nairalander
Contractors : Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Duration : 90 days
Budget : To be determined later.

Some of our projects executed in time past......

https://www.nairaland.com/2630873/house-home-home-finish-diaries

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
We just got to the site today. ......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
The whole place is overgrown, but we are already making arrangements to get the compound cleared........

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Top of the house, a big bungalow with BQ. .......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
More. ....

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by bajeen(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Following...May God bless our hustles.

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by Valto(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
following. the house is about to get the tiger Ken touch!

2 Likes

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2018
bajeen:
Following...May God bless our hustles.
Yes, may God bless our hustle o my brother. cheesy Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Valto:
following. the house is about to get the tiger Ken touch!

Yes Sir, this house will wear it's Christmas attire soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Compound being cleared of grass today. ......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Then we started bringing in wood bought from the building materials market here in Nsukka. .....

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Offloading all the wood in the compound. .........

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by Asquare84(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
You may not find it easy with their nsukka labour cos they are very stubborn and money conscious I have work there before and I know what we pass through
My advice if you can bring labourers from outside nsukka you will find things easy

Mean while try and enjoy the best palm wine in nsukka

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by Dremca(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Another feather to your cap. Your duration says 90days, is it possible the project will be completed before chrismas. Weldone sir.
spyder880:

Yes Sir, this house will wear it's Christmas attire soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Dremca:
Another feather to your cap. Your duration says 90days, is it possible the project will be completed before chrismas. Weldone sir.

Yes it's possible. I will only need to move into the site and increase the number of workers. We could start plastering and pre plumbing even as the roofing is starting. Welcome Sir.

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by gabbytabby: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2018
spyder880:

Yes it's possible. I will only need to move into the site and increase the number of workers. We could start plastering and pre plumbing even as the roofing is starting. Welcome Sir.

Mba mba. Better to cover roof before plastering if rain meet you na waste oh.

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by Dremca(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018
I believe we're in dry season and chances of rain falling is very slim.
gabbytabby:

Mba mba. Better to cover roof before plastering if rain meet you na waste oh.

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by gabbytabby: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Dremca:
I believe we're in dry season and chances of rain falling is very slim.
if na your money then na your money oh � dancing �
Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by Dremca(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2018
No be my money grin. I'm still working towards the mansion he will build for me in the future by God's grace.
gabbytabby:
if na your money then na your money oh � dancing �

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by joycluv: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
W.
Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
joycluv:
Which part of Nsukka is this? Would follow the update bumper to bumper. Hope you wouldn't mind giving the analysis of each stage? Kudos!

Welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by PHfinest(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Site cleared, work starts......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Holding down the wall plates, with 6mm rods......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Forming the king post.......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
More. .......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by Conceptman: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2018
spyder880:
Forming the king post.......
nice height for the kingpost . great work

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by joycluv: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
O
Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2018
joycluv:
Oga Spider, well done work ooh! Small Question plz; How many bedroom bungalow is this. What is the sqm dimension. What's the king post height? Any update on the number of woods used will be highly appreciated and helpful as well.

This is a 6 Bedrooms bungalow, the king post is about 20th high but the wood usage is still being calculated. I will update the thread with the information later.

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
We're also moving with appreciable speed on this roofing work.......

1 Like

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
The roofing skeleton. .....

2 Likes

Re: Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
We're going to start plastering works on the parapet fascia by Monday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Bedroom Duplex Construction - Lakowe Golf � / Roofing Sheets: Where can i buy Quality/Authentic Roofing Sheets in Nigeria. / Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.