Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University (30833 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by DollarAngel(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2017
AFONJAS

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by micjude14: 9:34am On May 04, 2017
we won yesterday and
today we hitting it big again
250 odd available call now
to subscribe.

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by lonelydora: 9:36am On May 04, 2017
coolcatty:
The children of the rich will surely continue ruling the children of the poor......this guy will surely get a big post someday just like saraki's son will definitely rule someday in this same country.

Congrats to aham....no hating cos life is turn by turn...no mercy for the resources of this country... Anybody that has opportunity to loot should do so with passion cos there is really no iota of hope for the poor and downtrodden ones in Nigeria.

We operate on "OPERATION HELP YOURSELF" in this country.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by geekybabe(f): 9:37am On May 04, 2017
Imperial college. London

I need a scholarship smiley
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Ruggedpen: 9:39am On May 04, 2017
why politicians will not train their child in Nigeria, but divert the money for education into their foreign account so that 2moro their child still rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Sirpaul(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2017
so better school no dae Nigeria......
our leader for that mataaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by GeneralOjukwu: 9:42am On May 04, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by kgr8mike(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2017
forMom:
ndi a ma ka esi ebu ibu
Enweghi ihe n'ata ebe ha no.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by DivineBeauty(f): 9:54am On May 04, 2017
Omo dis guy na gaint of imo
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by nkemdi89(f): 9:55am On May 04, 2017
Hon chike and duru I sight you guys.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Antoeni(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2017
Where is the patriotism here as the number 1 citizen of ur state ,an APC chieftain,a high ranking southern eastern leader,yet can't send child to a Nigeria university,you tell us patronize made in Nigeria ,shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Nobody: 9:59am On May 04, 2017
I WEEP FOR NIGERIAN GRADUATES...... U ALL AIN'T SEE NOTHING YET

2 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Klington: 10:00am On May 04, 2017
So wetin make we do nah Fry ice cream
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by seguno2: 10:01am On May 04, 2017
Meanwhile the father is owing several months and years of salaries and pensions to teachers.
Only mumus will celebrate such a useless thief who is killing many so he can stand alone.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Danpotter(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2017
y nt immsu

2 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by seguno2: 10:04am On May 04, 2017
Antoeni:
Where is the patriotism here as the number 1 citizen of ur state ,an APC chieftain,a high ranking southern eastern leader,yet can't send child to a Nigeria university,you tell us patronize made in Nigeria ,shame on you

That is their fake change for you.
Did Buhari not also go for medical tourism in London after banning government officials from doing the same thing and giving more money to the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined?
No wonder the crooks in APC said that change does not start with them but rather with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by blackboy(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2017
coolcatty:
The children of the rich will surely continue ruling the children of the poor......this guy will surely get a big post someday just like saraki's son will definitely rule someday in this same country.

Congrats to aham....no hating cos life is turn by turn...no mercy for the resources of this country... Anybody that has opportunity to loot should do so with passion cos there is really no iota of hope for the poor and downtrodden ones in Nigeria.
not true. Most of those in power now were from humble or poor backgrounds. Where is IBB'S sons or Abacha's or Obj's son? Let's not deceive ourselves. The poor man wants to be rich by all means. When they get to power they embezzle and make more ppl poor. This young man may end up being based in the UK and find it hard staying in a country like Nigeria. Why earn Naira when you can be paid USD or GBP or Euro?
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Nobody: 10:15am On May 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

You wey don cry tire dey call ipob
Wetin concern ipob for your matter
Your destiny is to shed tears
Fulfill it on earth

This isn't suppose to be funny, but I can't help laughing

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by ephi123(f): 10:27am On May 04, 2017
Their kids never get sent to Nigerian universities, starting from their oga at the top Buhari.

Shameless leaders. Forever trooping to the white man's land.

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by sanpipita(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2017
Their kid will get the best of education abroad while they destroy the education here, later zombies will be praising them

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by Adiwana: 10:35am On May 04, 2017
Got to give credits where it's due.Could remember when news of him getting a first class in mechanical Engineering came out,I was happy for the guy.Now this, am really impressed. 1st class in mechanical.engineering no be beans
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by ibiboatais(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2017
Congratulations to the young man. At he is a bright young man academically. Hope his technical knowledge will not rut in the dirty water of our political environment. We need more of his technical competence at this point in our history.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by tryluv: 10:53am On May 04, 2017
they are spoiling nigerian university and sending their wards to abroad to study chaiiii diaris godu oooo

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by coolcatty: 10:58am On May 04, 2017
blackboy:
not true. Most of those in power now were from humble or poor backgrounds. Where is IBB'S sons or Abacha's or Obj's son? Let's not deceive ourselves. The poor man wants to be rich by all means. When they get to power they embezzle and make more ppl poor. This young man may end up being based in the UK and find it hard staying in a country like Nigeria. Why earn Naira when you can be paid USD or GBP or Euro?

No bro....all the people you mentioned are old school leaders....we are talking about the new crop of leaders..... Look at saraki...the son is already chairman of kwara football club....he is being positioned for future elective office...same with thithis rochas guy.....all these guys so is strategic........why live an obscure life in the abroad when u can live like a king in Nigeria...complete with armed security, convoy and raw power.....Nigeria is a fun place to live once u have money and close to the corridors of power.

2 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by factwriter(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2017
slimfit1:

Continue with this type of thinking their won't be a safe country for them(the rich) to live simple. Soon there will be nothing to loot apart from body parts.

and that is when our (we the poor masses) worst nightmare will come to reality. When the RICH now have nothing else to loot in this country but our body parts.

Reality is: This country will forever be safe for the RICH to live in. As long as "poor masses" exists, they will continue to be fuel to the rich's furnace.

Solution: BREAK EVEN , or GET EVEN

tic-tac, the clocks is ticking.

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by uscofield: 11:09am On May 04, 2017
Why d boy no attend FUTO? I for see whether he for get the first class in his first degree.
Abroad school easy naaaa. If na lie, pay for my fees and see if I no go graduate with first class.

4 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=56188229][/quote]hahahahahhaha.zombieterror finish the motherfucker!!
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by JAHseal: 11:14am On May 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

No Nigerian university is on world top 100... They are unequipped ,unfunded by these idiots cos their wards study abroad
Left for me.. No public office holder and his family will have to study or receive medical treatment abroad

U too make sense !
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by CardinalReinz: 11:15am On May 04, 2017
I'm very sure he isnt up to 25years of age. Very soon it will be Okoroacha's jnr backs PhD from Harvard; DAT is if he his d brain. Foolish, greedy politicians..look at how dey look like pigs
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:
I was expecting to see IMO state university. What happened to IMSU?
And you think these looters will allow their children school at IMSU?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.