Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week (2041 Views)

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Adesua Etomi's Marriage Introduction Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by street2view: 11:14pm On May 03, 2017
Nigerian celebrity couple, Banky W and Adesuwa Etomi who broke the internet today after announcing their engagement on social media, is set to finally tie the knot this year.

Adesuwa & Banky

Earlier today, we reported that popular Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi, took to her Instagram page to announce that she has accepted a marriage proposal from Nigerian R&B singer, Olubankole Wellington a.k.a Banky W.

Few minutes later, the multi-award winning singer, also took to his social media page to share his love story with the actress and also announced their engagement and prospective celebrity wedding.

Latest reports which emerged online has it that the latest couple will have their traditional introduction ceremony on Saturday, May 6.

According to an exclusive report by Stella Dimoko Korkus, the duo’s parents are currently meeting in Lagos in preparation for the traditional wedding introduction, adding that the wedding may hold in South Africa in November this year.

source ; http://street2view.com/2017/05/latest-couple-banky-w-adesuwa-etomis-marriage-introduction-hold-weekend-see-details/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by LolaO(f): 11:15pm On May 03, 2017
Okay
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by Topestbilly(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2017
Hope she worth the wait..
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 03, 2017
Chai. Nigerians ehn.
Dey will push u till u fall and forget u.
Na so all of una go forget Aunty Kemi for prison so.
And na u dey push am oo... "#freekemi, we are solidly behind you, we will charge Nigeria to court" all na wash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by benuejosh: 12:36am On May 04, 2017
Enemies of progress, home breakers and side chicks your food is ready.
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2017
adupe oo
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by street2view: 1:19am On May 05, 2017
folarinmiles:
Chai. Nigerians ehn.
Dey will push u till u fall and forget u.
Na so all of una go forget Aunty Kemi for prison so.
And na u dey push am oo... "#freekemi, we are solidly behind you, we will charge Nigeria to court" all na wash.

wat about her
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by IamAirforce1: 1:25am On May 05, 2017
My oga is finally off the single market.

Wow! nobody saw it coming.

I pray it lasts forever
smiley
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by queenDD(f): 8:31am On May 05, 2017
Beautiful, I can't wait for the real wedding party. May their love stand the test of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by kinstar112: 4:40pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=queenDD post=56224193]Beautiful, I can't wait for the real wedding party. May their love stand the test of time.[/quote

Amin
Good news
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by street2view: 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
My oga is finally off the single market.

Wow! nobody saw it coming.

I pray it lasts forever
smiley

yeah
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by sparklingwealth(f): 11:53pm On May 06, 2017
Lovely
Re: Latest Couple, Banky W & Adesuwa Etomi's Marriage Introduction To Hold This Week by street2view: 9:19pm On May 08, 2017
sparklingwealth:
Lovely
YH MEN

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) / Mr Eazi Announce By Apple Music’s As Their Newest ‘up Next’ Artist. / Bbnaija: Cee-c Sister Blast Her For Fighting Nina And Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.