Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] (890 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Chorus Song? / Why Have I Never Heard Any Nigerian Practicing New Age Religion / Chorus And Hymns: Which Do You Prefer And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by TheBlessedMAN: 12:05am On May 04, 2017
drop here, the best Praise or Worship songs you ever heard or sang.

Any language..

Mine is, My God is a good God- yes he is, /2ce

Lead vocal- he lift me up,

All- he lift me up,

LV- he turns me around

All- repeat

LV- he place my feet

All- repeat

Lv- upon tha solid rock

All- repeat/2ce

Lv- I feel like shouting

etc.
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by izzou(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2017
He's alive. Amen

He's alive

Jesus is alive, forever he's alive. Amen

This song breaks me right from my childhood days.

I so love it
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by TheBlessedMAN: 12:26am On May 04, 2017
izzou:
He's alive. Amen
He's alive
Jesus is alive, forever he's alive. Amen

This song breaks me right from my childhood days.
I so love it
wow! That song is heavenly..
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by Donexy16(m): 12:52am On May 04, 2017
Rock of ages cleff for me.. My best hymn in secondary school..
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by TheBlessedMAN: 1:00am On May 04, 2017
Donexy16:
Rock of ages cleff for me.. My best hymn in secondary school..
u right bro. That song is practically among the best hymns in sch bak then.
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by TheBlessedMAN: 11:28am On May 07, 2017
oya drop am na
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:09pm On May 10, 2017
TheBlessedMan please mention me on your story COUNTLESS. Seems I mistakenly un-followed it, and now I can't find it.
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by TheBlessedMAN: 10:13pm On May 10, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
TheBlessedMan please mention me on your story COUNTLESS. Seems I mistakenly un-followed it, and now I can't find it.
ok dear. Sure, but with the frequent ban am getin, am really scared.
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:22pm On May 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ok dear. Sure, but with the frequent ban am getin, am really scared.
No probs dear. I just found it. Thank you.
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian.
I'm not ashamed his name to bear
I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian
I'll take him with me anywhere

That hymn is so full of emotions such that I still sing it to hypnotise myself occasionally, though I am no more a Christian.
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by PreciousRahl(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
Every time You feel like you cannot go on You feel so lost and that you're so alone All you see is night And darkness all around You feel so helpless you can't see which way to go Don't despair And never lose hope 'Cause Allah is always by your side Insha Allah Insha Allah Insha Allah You'll find your way

-Song Title : InshaAllah Singer : Maher Zain
... P. S, I'm not Islamic, just love the song
Re: Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] by TheBlessedMAN: 2:59pm On May 20, 2017
PreciousRahl:
Every time
You feel like you cannot go on
You feel so lost and that you're so alone
All you see is night
And darkness all around
You feel so helpless you can't see which way to go
Don't despair
And never lose hope
'Cause Allah is always by your side
Insha Allah
Insha Allah
Insha Allah
You'll find your way

-Song Title : InshaAllah
Singer : Maher Zain

... P. S, I'm not Islamic, just love the song
you don't have to b a muslim b4 loving an islamic song. I love islamic songs, especially, Ere asalatu's Suprise Package ft Saheed osupa. I love that song mhen!

(1) (Reply)

Any Church Where The Preacher Is Important Than Jesus Is A Cult – Gbile Akanni / If Jesus Was God, How Could He Pray To God? Was Jesus Praying To Himself?” / How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.