Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves (890 Views)

How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / How Come Atheists Are Celebrating Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by jeyselassie(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
why do muslims have a whole section to themselves and christians dont? I even tried commenting on it and it asked me if I was a muslim and all. so as a christian im not entitled to my opinion on a muslim section.? I'd say this is 21st century and we are past all that. its either you raise a christian section under religion and atheist section also or scrap the muslims thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by plappville(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
jeyselassie:
why do muslims have a whole section to themselves and christians dont? I even tried commenting on it and it asked me if I was a muslim and all. so as a christian im not entitled to my opinion on a muslim section.? I'd say this is 21st century and we are past all that. its either you raise a christian section under religion and atheist section also or scrap the muslims thread.

Because according to allsh, they are the best of creatures. So they should be treated with so much care. But you know what? This Muslims do not care about you .Allah said you shouldn't be taken for a friend and also told them to kill u anywhere they find you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 27, 2017
jeyselassie:
It's the Muslims are more united and speak with one voice. They rarely move scandalous topic to front page .They discuss maturely not like Christians that claim I too know but knows nothing. Lastly because they don't their section to be attacked by some lunatic christians and atheist
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by GodIsFoolish: 3:55am On May 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's the Muslims are more united and speak with one voice. They rarely move scandalous topic to front page .They discuss maturely not like Christians that claim I too know but knows nothing. Lastly because they don't their section to be attacked by some lunatic Christians and atheist

But the Sunni Muslims hate, oppress and murder the Shiite Muslims in Nigeria and every other countries they are majority

1 Like

Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by jeyselassie(m): 3:56am On May 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's the Muslims are more united and speak with one voice. They rarely move scandalous topic to front page .They discuss maturely not like Christians that claim I too know but knows nothing. Lastly because they don't their section to be attacked by some lunatic christians and atheist
yes the muslims are more united with one voice I agree but not all christians claim I too know and discuss immature. there are reserved and conservative christians too.
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by jeyselassie(m): 3:58am On May 28, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

But the Sunni Muslims hate oppress and murder the Shiite Muslims in Nigeria and every other countries they are majority
wait im confused never knew there were 2 types of muslims.
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by jeyselassie(m): 4:08am On May 28, 2017
plappville:

Because according to allsh, they are the best of creatures. So they should be treated with so much care. But you know what? This Muslims do not care about you .Allah said you shouldn't be taken for a friend and also told them to kill u anywhere they find you. cheesy
which kain joke be that? I I you they will kill anywhere they find. I think there are actually some enlightened muslims too if you ask me.
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by GodIsFoolish: 4:14am On May 28, 2017
jeyselassie:
wait im confused never knew there were 2 types of muslims.

there are many types of Muslims that's why they fight and kill each other in the Middle East, any Islamic country that have Sunni and Shiite as majority will never know PEACE.

Iran and Saudi Arabia hate each other more than they hate Israel

Iran practices shia Islam while Saudi practices Sunni.
they have their different terrorists group eg, Al-qaeda is Sunni(Saudi, Turkey etc) while Hezbollah is Shiite(Iran, Syria and other shia countries)

USA is friend to Saudi that's why they support alqaeda and supply them weapons indirectly while Russia support hisbollah which is is Iran Syria etc

the war in Syria today is a religious war, Syrian government is Shia Islam but Sunni Muslims are fighting to take over power from Bashar al-Assad(shia president)

when you hear of Islamic terrorists killing Muslims, they are just killing Muslims from different faith or Muslims who don't support them

1 Like

Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Maniashow: 6:47am On May 28, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

there are many types of Muslims that's why they fight and kill each other in the Middle East, any Islamic country that have Sunni and Shiite as majority will never know PEACE.

They will soon come for you.
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Nobody: 7:58am On May 28, 2017
jeyselassie:
yes the muslims are more united with one voice I agree but not all christians claim I too know and discuss immature. there are reserved and conservative christians too.
Most of them in this forum knows too much and discuss immaturely. The few ones are not helping matters either
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Nobody: 8:02am On May 28, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

But the Sunni Muslims hate oppress and murder the Shiite Muslims in Nigeria and every other countries they are majority
Yes they exhibit that trait but that of Christians is so obvious. Redeem,deeper life,mfm,winners e.t.c are never in agreement even when they study same bible. Deeper life is worst of as most of them tend to look other Christians down.they don't attend their programs although not all but want people to attend theirs

1 Like

Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by jeyselassie(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Iran practices shia Islam while Saudi practices Sunni.
they have their different terrorists group eg, Al-qaeda is Sunni(Saudi, Turkey etc) while Hezbollah is Shiite(Iran and other shia countries)

USA is friend to Saudi that's why they support alqaeda and supply them weapons indirectly while Russia support hisbollah which is is Iran Syria etc

the war in Syria today is a religious war, syrian government is Shia Islam but Sunni Muslims are fighting to take over power from Bashar al-Assad(shia president)

when you hear of Islamic terrorists killing Muslims, they are killing Muslims from different faith or Muslims who don't support them
wow really educating the best knowledge i hav of shiites is zakzaky. didnt know it was deeper than that though
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by jeyselassie(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes they exhibit that trait but that of Christians is so obvious. Redeem,deeper life,mfm,winners e.t.c are never in agreement even when they study same bible. Deeper life is worst of as most of them tend to look other Christians down.they don't attend their programs although not all but want people to attend theirs
i'd say that has to do with 2 reasons. number one is enlightenment. many people are educated but not enlightened or exposed to see that we are all one despite races religion etc. then the second reason is that many people misinterprete doctrines and messages from their general overseer's.
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2017
jeyselassie:
i'd say that has to do with 2 reasons. number one is enlightenment. many people are educated but not enlightened or exposed to see that we are all one despite races religion etc. then the second reason is that many people misinterprete doctrines and messages from their general overseer's.
You're right
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Amberon: 8:40am On May 28, 2017
Because seun is a fagg.ot
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by orisa37: 9:52am On May 28, 2017
They have something to say. Nairaland gives them freedom to say it. You must be an Atheist if you're jealous of that.
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by CyrusTheGreat: 9:55am On May 28, 2017
orisa37:
They have something to say. Nairaland gives them freedom to say it. You must be an Atheist if you're jealous of that.

Why exactly?

Last I checked it is the Muslims who are murdering innocent non-muslims and atheists in lands where they were the majority because those people spoke with freedom about their beliefs.

1 Like

Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by GodIsFoolish: 10:41am On May 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yea but they will never fight or kill each other,

I'm an ex- Christian

2 Likes

Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by GodIsFoolish: 10:42am On May 28, 2017
Maniashow:

They will soon come for you.

I no send dem o
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Nobody: 11:17am On May 28, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

I'm an ex- Christian
that's true
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by orisa37: 11:24am On May 28, 2017
EFCC, IGP etcetera should be catching looters and criminals from those sluts instead of disturbing Judges in their houses.
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by Pastafarian: 11:29am On May 28, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

I'm an ex- Christian

maybe not killing each other, but fight? I disagree, there have been threads on FP about Christians trading blows in churches due to disagreements

still better than the peaceful religion though, I wouldn't want adherents of that religion to get all kinds of peaceful with me
Re: How Come Muslims Have A Whole Section To Themselves by orisa37: 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Why exactly?

Last I checked it is the Muslims who are murdering innocent non-muslims and atheists in lands where they were the majority because those people spoke with freedom about their beliefs.

Go to their Channel to c?riticise them in their Channel

(1) (Reply)

Word Of God??? / 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) / I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.