Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth (686 Views)

Get Mobile Marketing Revolution And Grow Your Business Income Fast / How To Feed And Treat Your Fingerlings Immediately After Hatching, / The Secret Formula To Wealth In Nigeria: Get Rich Quick Before The End Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth by bigprince2010(m): 12:47am On May 04, 2017
Good day..
I am in need of business investor that is willing to invest 10million naira into my cassava village business as capital,or the investor can choose to become a board member in the company and reap fully the fruits of the business,please serious people only and if you happen to know anyone please feel free to notify such person,i am based in Ibadan,Oyo state presently. Note also that the profits is in hundreds of millions.
I am looking for funding as an investment or a loan. The total amount is #10 million. Can be paid over the course of 10 years by monthly installments of #125,000. Non asset based preference
I am looking for serious investors for my farm businesses in Nigeria. The promised return will be 50℅,
no any upfront . PM me if you have ideas or interest
Re: Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth by bigprince2010(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good day..
I am in need of business investor that is willing to invest 10million naira into my cassava village business as capital,or the investor can choose to become a board member in the company and reap fully the fruits of the business,please serious people only and if you happen to know anyone please feel free to notify such person,i am based in Ibadan,Oyo state presently. Note also that the profits is in hundreds of millions.
I am looking for funding as an investment or a loan. The total amount is #10 million. Can be paid over the course of 10 years by monthly installments of #125,000. Non asset based preference
I am looking for serious investors for my farm businesses in Nigeria. The promised return will be 50℅,
Re: Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth by bigprince2010(m): 4:32am On Mar 24, 2018
bigprince2010:
Good day..
Re: Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth by bigprince2010(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good day..
Re: Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth by bigprince2010(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
bigprince2010:

Good day..
Re: Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth by bigprince2010(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Serious business are Looking for serious investors for my farm businesses in Nigeria. The promised return will be 50℅ from 3rd year.
no any upfront payment. PM me if you have ideas.
no loan please
Re: Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth by bigprince2010(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2018
bigprince2010:
Serious business are Looking for serious investors for my farm businesses in Nigeria. The promised return will be 50℅ from 3rd year.
no any upfront payment. PM me if you have ideas.
no loan please

(1) (Reply)

Original Center Rug For Sale / My Experience With Helping Hand International / Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank Counter, My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.