Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

JAMB Releases Mock Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases Mock Results (19263 Views)

JAMB Releases 2018 Mock Results - How To Check Your Score / Jamb Mock Results 2017 Is Out - How To Check Jamb Mock Results 2017 / How To Check 2017 JAMB UTME Mock Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Alekefine(f): 8:53am On May 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
JAMB Mock 2017 Results are Out -

The results for the JAMB Mock Exam for the 2017 UTME have been released, and it is free to check. If you need How to check your JAMB Mock Results, please follow the procedures outlined below;
How to Check JAMB Mock Results
1. Visit the JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/. If it is loading endlessly or if you are on MTN or Glo Network, you can click here to open JAMB portal

2. Login with your profile email and password.

3. Click on "Result Notification" among the list of services and click on "UTME Examination (Mock)".

4. Your result will be displayed to you or you would see the message "You did not seat for Mock Examination".

You can then come back here and comment on what your results are.
my daughter's result has not been sent o.as non of those option was display on her profile.. thanks what next?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by badthinds: 9:00am On May 04, 2017
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Nuel25846(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
I check mine and what is saw was 'There is no space for position 0.' position 0 kwa? Pls let this not mean what am thinking biko.
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Eniola25(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:

3. Click on "Result Notification" among the list of services and click on "UTME Examination (Mock)".

it's just going back to the main menu
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Nobody: 9:50am On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
Nonsense if am a jambito i won't bother writing or sitting for this trash that has no effect on the main exam

i hate wasting time

IpobExposed what's your score? grin
The essence of the mock is to resolve any logistics
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Nobody: 9:51am On May 04, 2017
crazyABO:
This reminds me of my secondary schs days when we had to do mock before exam mehn u need to see d way we were dragging f9 with each oda,we just dd t for doing sake I miss command oshodi sha grin
Hahaaaaa
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by vincenteger: 10:06am On May 04, 2017
I HV checked mine ND it says There z no row at position 0.
Pls wat do I do.
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by godwinstringed1(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2017
Imagine this Beautiful impacts of poetry
You can't just afford to miss this opportunity.
You can't
You can't be the same after a daily study of this poetry from the Bravehands company.
It is just launched today and will keep on with a daily updates of new meditational social, political, natural and romantic happenings. Hereby structuring our lifestyles.
I urge all nairalanders to learn new psychological packages from the hands of great poets
Nigerians conceive great poetic contents
Just check up
At
https://bravehands..com/
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by ericmor: 10:19am On May 04, 2017
There is nothing like result notification on the list here but what I have here is print result
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by williamstd(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2017
use chrome browser to check yours,opera mini does not work.
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by vincenteger: 10:21am On May 04, 2017
It z chrome
Bt yet it z saying there is no row position 0
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by percyshelu(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2017
ericmor:
There is nothing like result notification on the list here but what I have here is print result
there is, click one d symbol in d top right corner of d page, more options will display. (use chrome browser)
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Jfrankination(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2017
i need to put in more effort sha

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by InfoMall123: 10:48am On May 04, 2017
Quickest Way to prepare and Score High in JAMB! Amazing mobile app. Download for FREE!

Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Pepjoe: 11:40am On May 04, 2017
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Pepjoe: 11:42am On May 04, 2017
ericmor:
See the steps here=>>>>
how to check JAMB Mock UTME Results
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by hotznewz: 12:08pm On May 04, 2017
Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB mock examination result is out and now available online.

This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2017 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) MOCK EXAMINATION conducted on Saturday 29th April, 2017 that they can now check their scores online.

Checking of JAMB mock exam result is free. Follow the procedure outlined below to access your result.

HOW TO CHECK JAMB MOCK EXAMINATION RESULT.
Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
Login with your Email and Password.
Click on ‘Result Notification’ from the list of services.
Form the drop down, select ‘UTME Examination (Mock) to access your JAMB Mock Exam Score.
NB: Non participants will see ‘You did not seat for Mock Examination’

http://www.jambcbttest.com/news.php?news=5840
Also practice FREE Online CBT UNLIMITED Past Questions here
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by deewhydoski(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
Please jambites students help me out, i want to check for my younger sister but after clicking on utme result, it brings a dialog box showing ' there is no row at position O', what can be the major problem
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Drienzia: 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
Jfrankination:
same with my brother's

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Nuel25846(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2017
deewhydoski:
Please jambites students help me out, i want to check for my younger sister but after clicking on utme result, it brings a dialog box showing ' there is no row at position O', what can be the major problem
grin it means u took the last position in the exam and no row to put u.....work harder bro.
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Nuel25846(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2017
vincenteger:
I HV checked mine ND it says There z no row at position 0.
Pls wat do I do.
according to what i heard people who were logged out and didn't submit won't get mock result.
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Beejay1117(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
Jfrankination:
even me 242 just 10 marks above my last score
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by wrose(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
There were lot of errors o in this mock jamb release o
Some people scored way below their expectations.
This as then created fear amongst these ones
The mock wasn't 100% accurate.
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by Amigos12(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
Its good this dress rehearsal took place as proposed. Only if Jamb would learn from the shortcomings in the course of executing this exams and give the would be candidates a hitch free exams this time is a story for another day!
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by charlisco(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2017
good
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by ericmor: 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
percyshelu:
there is, click one d symbol in d top right corner of d page, more options will display. (use chrome browser)

OK sir. But there nothing like that till now. I think they just loaded it and is now showing print mock result slip. Is my adopted daughter result anyway. Thanks
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by ericmor: 10:38pm On May 04, 2017
Pepjoe:
See the steps here=>>>>
how to check JAMB Mock UTME Results

Nice one. Got it now. Thanks and God bless
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by OlaSammie: 2:32pm On May 05, 2017
Just saw mine. 310. Mathematics,English,Chemistry,Physics.
Re: JAMB Releases Mock Results by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
It's obvious you don't know what is UTME. The maximum score is 400.
reyscrub:

Bro why now, he offend you so?

Why you think otherwise say as he score 321 for mock now, that he come score 432 nko?

Think positive and stay positive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You / Live Protest In FUTO Owerri Over Wi-Fi Fee (Photos) / Five Ex-militants Graduate From Law School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.