Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You (19879 Views)

Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success / Share Your 2014 Waec Result Here,lets Celebrate Or Comfort You / U Nid Runs/expo 4 Ur Waec May/june 2011 Both Theory & Objective Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
Post ou waec grades in the just concluded examx and let nairalanders clebrate wit ya, i dont to boost but to start up this thread this is mine english B3 math B3 physics A1 biology B3 chem B2 econs B3 h sci A1 igbo A1 agric B3
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Kuyorodele: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2011
Clap 4 ur self!
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Nicole247(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
not by power no might thank God 4 that congrate 4rm which school plz,i pray my own 2 b like that
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by olayemi22(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2011
I am most blessed child in forum, for the past four years I've been writing exam, I don't make my result complete. Like Gce I did in 2009 I had 3B, 4c and two of my Powerful subject was cancelled (physics and chemistry). But God has done wonderful to me in this year I make all my subject
Eng C4, math C5, economic B2, chemistry B3, Geog B3, yoruba C6, bio C6, physics C4.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by olayemi22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2011
I am most blessed child in forum, for the past four years I've been writing exam, I don't make my result complete. Like Gce I did in 2009 I had 3B, 4c and two of my Powerful subject was cancelled (physics and chemistry). But God has done wonderful to me in this year I make all my subject  
Eng C4, math C5, economic B2, chemistry B3, Geog B3, yoruba C6, bio C6, physics C4.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2011
thank GOD for the result we av seen so far, we are happy 4 u all,,,,more more result should come on
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nnamanis(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2011
u people do not have any work to do than to be gossiping, then that is to bad
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by beckyomas(f): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2011
@ nazzyluv, u look that one there, after cheating on exams u come here to say u had phy A1, A1, B3 all those crap, i think the only reasonable result here is that of olayemi, infact where did u write ur exams? i thnk its probably one of those thick villages, lol
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2011
@beckylomas i dont mean to boast go to marris brothers and ask about me, stop been frustrated coz u got F9 all parallel
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by rezzy: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2011
nazzyluv:

Post ou waec grades in the just concluded examx and let nairalanders clebrate wit ya, i dont to boost but to start up this thread this is mine english B3 math B3 physics A1 biology B3 chem B2 econs B3 h sci A1 igbo A1 agric B3
Are you sure you wrote the exam without any assistance?
If you did it yourself, then clap for yourself but if not, cover your face with your hands.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by jude2011: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2011
Nazzyluv you getting a1 in a very tough subject like physics make me to have doubt on the credibility of your result. Mind you i don't know you so i can't tell i you are a genius or not. But if you did not cheat then you are truly brilliant. My advise is don't ever boast with your result cos most people will think you cheated cos the result is too fantastic to be true
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by adros84(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2011
There is nothing special about having A1 in Physics or Further Maths. What is tough to you may be easy with another candidate. In my school, the cheapest subjects are Physics and Chemistry. Last year, the worst result in Physics was B3. Same for Further Maths. And we do not cheat! You only need to have competent and dedicated teachers and focused students and the results will be extra-ordinary. To assume that anyone with a brilliant result must have cheated is to assume that no one can do very well without cheating. How do people make First Class in the University? By cheating?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by adros84(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2011
In fact most schools which encourage cheating end up with poor or average results because cheating kills hard work on the part of both teachers and students. In my school for instance, once you are promoted into SS 3, classes start at 6.30am daily and last till 5.30pm. Sometimes our principal teaches SS3 students in the hostel from 9.30pm - 10.30pm every day. Besides once you resume in January (2nd Term), you do not go home except for Good Friday and Easter Monday. And you get to write about three full WAEC standard examinations between January and April when the WAEC exams begin. And God help you if you under perform. You will be brought out before the whole school and your parents will be invited to talk to you. My school does this because once examination starts, you are on your own. The result is that everybody is focused. Besides there is a cash prize for teachers whose students record 100% distinctions and credits. Why would a school dash teachers money if they aid students to pass?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
i don't really blame anyone that thinks i cheated in just concluded exams coz malpractise has circulated the mind of every one even kids in nursery also cheats,,well if i had posted that i had D7 i guess everybody will be glad to laugh no cares if i cheated,,to those who blive its possible i wish same to u but if u think i had an assitance then u will keep depending on assitance,,,,physics is the only subject i can write without reading and mathematics,,,y do pple think its that difficult little wonder when i had 89 in my physics jamb pple were saying my runs in physics was good but they nevercared to talk about biology i did poorly,,,ooo 9ja we dey kill ourselves with our mouth ooooo, pls call ur friends to come post more result,,lets keep this thread moving
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
thank God 4 dis yr waec lst yr i got D7 in math nd dis yr my maths s stil outstanding. , u guys shuld pls pray 4 me o!
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by ogagusps3: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
Waec:
Economics C4
English Language C5
Maths B3
Biology C5
Chemistry C4
Physics A1
Technical Drawing B3
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Isabeli(f): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
i got crkB2 EconsB3 govtB3, literatue B2, eng B3, igbo A1, maths B3, biology A1 clothing and textiles A1 we thank god.

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2011
your outstanding shall be released with a better and wonderfull grade,,,,,waoh the two results above are just perfect oooo, admisssions are urs this yr ooooooooo, pls we need more results ooo
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by orjichucks(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
WAEC Result:
Maths: C5
English: C5
Agric: C4
Chemistry: B3
Economic: B3
F/Maths: C4
Geography: A1
Biology: D7
Physics: D7.

Please my fellow friends I need your advice, Which course can I go for with my result and his my result good? I need your comment please.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Bonchux(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2011
please i need help, i check my cousin result it was written no available result for this candidate this year . Please what does this imply.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2011
thank God they hav release my outstanding to C6,
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by dramenda(f): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
i j
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by ksam(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
The only exam that gives u what you deserve is neco,too many cheat here.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Ellahdarrell(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
ur 8 credit is granty if u register and write ur waec and neco (internal exams )wit me. Kul 08064435
051 or email surnameellahdarrell@yahoo.co.uk 4 detail. No stories this time!
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
orjichucks:

WAEC Result:

Please my fellow friends I need your advice, Which course can I go for with my result and his my result good? I need your comment please.
fol|ow your mind.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by glowithdan(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
ENGLISH A1

MATHEMATICS A1

PHYSICS A1

CHEMISTRY A1

BIOLOGY A1

AGRIC SCIENCE A1

ECONOMICS A1

GEOGRAPHY A1
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Avast(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Please i need ur advice,i have 2 olevel results which my 3rd name are not tally with each other. Any problem for me in future?

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
sweet results are here except for mr A1 all subject except if ur pops man na waec registra coz even if you get it they must give u B2 in one subject,,,go and ask
orjichucks:

WAEC Result:

orjichucks:

WAEC Result:

my guy pls honestly i dont think you can get any science course with that result coz the rule saz english and math plus any two science subjects xcept if u wanna study education in chem,,,pls better reg 4 gce oooo or pray ur neco is betasweet results are here except for mr A1 all subject except if ur pops man na waec registra coz even if you get it they must give u B2 in one subject,,,go and ask
orjichucks:

WAEC Result:

orjichucks:

WAEC Result:

my guy pls honestly i dont think you can get any science course with that result coz the rule saz english and math plus any two science subjects xcept if u wanna study education in chem,,,pls better reg 4 gce oooo or pray ur neco is beta
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by LoveIcon: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
Phy b3, chem b3, eng c6, econs c6, bio b2, agric A1, geo b3, maths d7. Imagine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out / Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! / Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.