Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,480 members, 7,958,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu (3766 Views)

Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire / Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Benin that is not really seen as being a part of the SS/SE alliance? Lmao
Benin is seen more as Western Nigeria Politically and culturally... if not, tell me which other SS state where APC stood a chance.
Save for the numerous Igbo and SS migrants in Benin city, the city more or less feels like home to me, i.e I don't feel culturally estranged while in Benin the same way I do while i am in Owerri. That is the fact.

Everyone Is just trying to look after their own interests, the Benin will be supporting any anti Yoruba comments for reasons ODVanguard already cited above, the SS will support it for their own reasons, while the Igbos will support it for their own reasons.

Ultimately the fact that Lagos is part and parcel of Yorubaland is the only common factor causing all of them great pain.

I'm out.

You only feel okay in Benin because your ancestors where slaves to the Great Benin Empire!! Deal with it or pack out to your hellhole called ile ife

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol, This Osu boy claiming bini.
whenever I am in Benin, all the Benin market women sell things to me at special price whenever they discover I am Yoruba....... who does that to a so called "slave"

Stoopid thing. grin

Everyone here on niaraland knows I am a bonafide Edo Boy not some idiot who doesn't know who his father is typical of where you come from..... You better Shut up your mouth before you run mad here Ozour

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol, This Osu boy claiming bini.
whenever I am in Benin, all the Benin market women sell things to me at special price whenever they discover I am Yoruba....... who does that to a so called "slave"

Stoopid thing. grin
Whenever I am in Yoruba land all your girls give me head and when they discover I am not only foreign but also from the great Benin empire and a prince at that so get lost punk......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Whenever I am in Yoruba land all your girls give me head and when they discover I am not only foreign but also from the great Benin empire and a prince at that so get lost punk......

lol, to Yorubas, Benin is jost another appendage kingdom to the east.
Who gives a Bleep about you this Nosa in Yorubaland? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Haha says the bini son of an ex prostitute who got conceived in a foursome and doesn't know his street father because his mama does not even know..
Na Ogun go kill you there if you ever quote me again.

Thunder fire your generation bastard son of a thousand fathers I bet you were conceived in a gutter ... Dumb Ass Mofo..... All your useless dirty girls giving sex for 5naira .... Punk ass

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 12:51pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Thunder fire your generation bastard son of a thousand fathers I bet you were conceived in a gutter ... Dumb Ass Mofo..... All your useless dirty girls giving sex for 5naira .... Punk ass

I will call Osas and Adesuwa now to come cuck my d*ck for free now if you no take your time! grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol, to Yorubas, Benin is jost another appendage kingdom to the east.
Who gives a Bleep about you this Nosa in Yorubaland? grin

You will remain slaves..... Pack out and go live in your poverty stricken ile ife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

I will call Osas and Adesuwa now to come cuck my d*ck for free now if you no take your time! grin

Tobi Lola kemi shewa and shalewa are already sucking my Dogs balls as we speak
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Punk Ass grin grin
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You will remain slaves..... Pack out and go live in your poverty stricken ile ife

Ile Ife the origin of your ANCESTORS.
Na state capital wey Naija dash Benin make the place get one big roundabout lol, otherwise, Benin is worse than Ughelli. grin
You no dey even shame very soon Warri wey do under your Bendel state go soon pass Benin for importance.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

I bet your mama still dey suck preek for under bridge for ikeja grin
grin grin
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Tobi Lola kemi shewa and shalewa are already sucking my Dogs balls as we speak
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Punk Ass grin grin

lol, omo bini forming badass.
in reality 50% of Binis I know always Beg Yorubas for jobs and employment.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Ile Ife the origin of your ANCESTORS.
Na state capital wey Naija dash Benin make the place get one big roundabout lol, otherwise, Benin is worse than Ughelli. grin
You no dey even shame very soon Warri wey do under your Bendel state go soon pass Benin for importance.

Hahahaha see this stupid fool oya wetin you con dey find for Benin?

Stupid stinky ile ife haha ife mey nor even get one storey building haha

Hell hole
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:00pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Hahahaha see this stupid fool oya wetin you con dey find for Benin?

Stupid stinky ile ife haha ice met nor even get one storey building haha

Hell hole

Na Only one smallish Yoruba subgroup (The Ikales) dey give you lot Nightmare for Joint authority of Owena-Benin.
Wetin go come happen if anything joins Edo with the rest of Yorubaland?

Your tribe will be swallowed up in 25 years.

Binis allege marginalization by Ikale Ondos in Benin Owena River Basin Authority
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/binis-allege-marginalization-benin-owena-river-basin-authority-2/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol, omo bini forming badass.
in reality 50% of Binis I know always Beg Yorubas for jobs and employment.

Wetin you dey find for Benin? Omo yoooba?

Hahaha see how dem be like destitute

I still feed the street children here or should I call dem born troway here in service

Even my fellow Igbo and ijaw corpers dey laff una every day

Hahaha dumb gay
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Wetin you dey find for Benin? Omo yoooba?

Hahaha see how dem be like destitute

I still feed the street children here or should I call dem born troway here in service

Even my fellow Igbo and ijaw corpers dey laff una every day

Hahaha dumb gay

I dey work for "Save our girl children" NGO na in carry me go benin.
To stop trafficking of Young Benin girls all over West Africa and Europe on Olosho business.
I was actually there to help out your children and sisters.

The other part of your story I know say na lie. cause typical Edo village looks like something from the year 1400.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

To stop trafficking of Young Benin girls all over West Africa and Europe on Olosho business.

The other part of your story I know say na lie. cause typical Edo village looks like something from the year 1400.

Na lie bassstarrd you dey push wheelbarrow for Oba Market and Uselu hahaha typical job for a Yoruba

Hahaha..... Even your girls nor sabi any other thing than to suuck prreek
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:09pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

I bet your mama still dey suck preek for under bridge for ikeja grin
grin grin

Your mama wey dey sleep with 20 men per day for Akpakpava avenue
12 Yoruba, 6 Ibo and 2 Hausa.

Shame on her for giving birth to a bastard son without father.
Na inside Ovia or Siluko she suppose throw you when you were born, because you na total imbe.cile.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2017
[

[s]author=YonkijiSappo post=56199965]

The other part of your story I know say na lie. cause typical Edo village looks like something from the year 1400. [/quote][/s]

Another Yoruba Protitute giving testimony in church grin grin grin grin

http://talkofnaija.com/yoruba-prostitute-shared-her-life-story-in-lagos-church-this-was-how-i-became-a-prostitute-in-libya/3/
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Another Yoruba Protitute giving testimony in church
http://talkofnaija.com/yoruba-prostitute-shared-her-life-story-in-lagos-church-this-was-how-i-became-a-prostitute-in-libya/3/

The very week I left Benin, 600 Benin girls were carted off to Lagos and Ibadan by "Madams" to go service Yoruba preeqs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

The very week I left Benin, 600 Benin girls were carted off to Lagos and Ibadan by "Madams" to go service Yoruba preeqs.

You are talking trash hahaha fuccckboy grin

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2013/09/man-stands-trial-for-raping-his-own.html?m=1
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Atleast we do not FUUCCK OUR OWN MOTHERS!! grin grin grin

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2013/09/man-stands-trial-for-raping-his-own.html?m=1

DAMN SUCH A WASTE OF AIR AND SPACE!!
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You are talking trash hahaha fuccckboy grin

I felt so much for Benin people cause for real that town is stuck in the middle ages.
Their boys have all become jobless cultists and their ladies have all become ......

Benin don loose the little omoluabi culture left there.
The situation is so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by absoluteSuccess: 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
The hustle is real, trying hard to be nobody's stooge but Edo.

But don't make Awori bini slaves to escape the Ooni.

You can be comfortable with this parabulations,

However, you can't tell Awori their history.

Tell how Lagos is a better bini slaves.

At least Awori preceded Ado.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Atleast we do not FUUCCK OUR OWN MOTHERS!! grin grin grin

DAMN SUCH A WASTE OF AIR AND SPACE!!

Incest: Man, 75, jailed for defiling his 12-year-old daughter in Benin
A 47-year-old father, Godwin Allu has been sentenced to seven years imprisonment with hard labour by a Benin Chief Magistrate’s Court for defiling his 12-year-old daughter.

The convict, was accused of unlawfully having devouring his daughter on Nov. 20, at 19 Omono Street, off Stadium road, Benin City.
http://dailypost.ng/2012/11/30/incest-man-75-jailed-defiling-12-year-old-daughter/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by MasterChen: 1:21pm On May 04, 2017
Lol make i no even chop ban with this Ed-hoe clown grin cheesy

So many Ashewo gif ideas dey my head right now but he's no threat lol plus there aren't many of them here

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

So many Ashewo gif ideas dey my head right now but he's no threat lol plus there aren't many of them here

lool.....
ED-HOE land indeed. grin

I swear when I visited Benin I was so disappointed, the place is soo dead ehn.

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by BornStunner1: 1:25pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Oya try am na.... All this Yoruba E-rats sef
Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
We just dey laff easterners say dem get red mud, I swear Benin is the real red mud land.
Everywhere red full ground and muddy potopoto everywhere, only like 10% of the roads are tarred.
The streets filled with mud collapsing houses, and children running around in pant (in a so called city).... Hiaan!

I had to tell my NGO coordinators that I wouldn't be able to stay for long.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by BornStunner1: 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lool.....
ED-HOE land indeed. grin

I swear when I visited Benin I was so disappointed, the place is soo dead ehn.

From Live in Benin to Visited Benin hahahaha typical Yoruba boy ... grin. Come on get lost and go and be disappointed in your ile ice or ogbomoso or wherever you cockroaches live in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu by YonkijiSappo: 1:30pm On May 04, 2017
BornStunner1:

From Live in Benin to Visited Benin hahahaha typical Yoruba boy ... grin. Come on get lost and go and be disappointed in your ile ice or ogbomoso or wherever you cockroaches live in

lol, he has changed moniker.
Mumu olodo, when you visit a place and stay there for a while no be "Live" dem dey call that?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 'gods' Of Yoruba Land: An Hypothesis Study / 9 Extreme Body Modifications You Can Blame On Culture / Strange Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.