Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip (2095 Views)

Man Loses Control While Starring At Lady's Cleavage At An Event.see Reactions(pi / Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions / TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
Hmmmm these comedians can just use anything to crack joke Shaaa. Well it was in a Comic way though.

See how the Comedian came at T.BOSS of BB NAIJA in his recent Event. grin
The way he created it shaaaaaa.........Anyway it was T.BOSS who caused the whole palava. Even Comedian Akpororo/AY and others even did their part. I will post their links too.

Anyway let me come and be going.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELf1jFEAUNg

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2IgfvfQmNmD925-2c0lsERBy7S5l4FUP

Kindly subscribe to their YouTube channel.

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by Youdondeymad: 8:40am On May 04, 2017
Nigerians should let go of this matter,hian!

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
Isok
Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by liftedhigh: 9:25am On May 04, 2017
OK
Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 11:00pm On May 04, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Nigerians should let go of this matter,hian!

Sure we Don leave d matter. But she herself doesn't want d matter to die off. Seems u're not following up what is happening.

Come and drink PAP ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by Youdondeymad: 11:18pm On May 04, 2017
breeze123:

Sure we Don leave d matter. But she herself doesn't want d matter to die off. Seems u're not following up what is happening.

Come and drink PAP ooooo grin
grin grin Naaaaaa! I don't take pap,can't you see the tribal marks on my face.I want natural "viju" milk to regulate my system.Deal or no deal(lol)

Good evening

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 1:13pm On May 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:
grin grin Naaaaaa! I don't take pap,can't you see the tribal marks on my face.I want natural "viju" milk to regulate my system.Deal or no deal(lol)

Good evening

No deal in Helen Paul Voice. See his mouth that he wants to use drink natural milk.

1 Like

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by Youdondeymad: 1:21pm On May 05, 2017
breeze123:

No deal in Helen Paul Voice. See his mouth that he wants to use drink natural milk.
kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki! givers never lack,I'm very hungry,I want to drink natural milk,biko help me,edakun ma(lol)

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
Youdondeymad:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki! givers never lack,I'm very hungry,I want to drink natural milk,biko help me,edakun ma(lol)

what a cute baby. I claim this kinda sweet baby for maself.
Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by Youdondeymad: 4:32pm On May 29, 2017
breeze123:

what a cute baby. I claim this kinda sweet baby for maself.
Noted,when are we going to the altar,you are beautiful,I'm handsome,you already know the outcome tongue

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Noted,when are we going to the altar,you are beautiful,I'm handsome,you already know the outcome tongue

Taaaaaaaaaa.... Handsome ko
Definition of being handsome is being like Mark Zuckerberg. Shikinaaaa
Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by MILLENIUM13: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
yes

Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 4:32am On Aug 05, 2017
MILLENIUM13:
yes

Yes for?
Don't gerrit.
Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:

Just noticed ur name self. How can someone call himself (youdondeymad) Nigerians shaa
Re: T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip by breeze123(f): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:

Just noticed ur name self. How can someone call himself (youdondeymad) Nigerians shaa

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Her Ass Picture In A Gym / ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts / Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.