Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can Amodu Players Make A Difference This Time Arround? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Amodu Players Make A Difference This Time Arround? (592 Views)

I Will Not Interfere With Eagles Selection – Can Amodu Fulfil His Promises? / Can Amodu Shaibu Perform Better Than Keshi? / Can Amodu Make Nigeria Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Amodu Players Make A Difference This Time Arround? by fm4real2k6(m): 6:27am On Jan 08, 2010
[b]
I saw this online and I thought I should write on it, I will definitely be deviating from my regular writing (Nigerian football league). I am not an Amodu fan, and I will never be, but a closer look at Amodu’s 23 Eagles (GREEN Eagles, as Vanguard newspaper calls them and SUPER CHICKENS as Kickoff Nigeria forumite calls them),reveals that he is going to Angola with the same players Berti Vogts took to Ghana 2 years ago, except for 6 changes:

GK: No changes

DF: 3 changes-
Echiejile for Emeghara
Odiah for Rabiu Afolabi
Yusuf Mohammed

MF: 2 changes
Kazeem Ayila for Eromoigbe
Kalu Uche for Okonkwo

FW: 1 change
Obasi for John Utaka.

Meanwhile Pep Gourdiola (Barcelona FC manager) inherited all Frank Rijkards players except 4 players namely Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Seydou Keita, Daniel Alves and Gerard Pique, all of whom took the place(s) of Deco, Henrik Larsson, Ludovic Giuly and Ronaldinho. Pep went on to win 6 titles in 18 months, becoming the first (and only, of course) coach to achieve such a feat.

Amodu has made 6 changes to Berti vogts eagles. Will the Eagles under Amodu in Angola be another Barca under Pep? I pray so, but only time will tell. I wish Amodu, his crew and the Eagles success in Angola.

Fapohunda Olufemi John
www.fmbaba..com
[/b][/color][left][/left]

[center]culled from www.fmbaba.blospot.com[/center][i][/i][b][/b][color=#990000]
Re: Can Amodu Players Make A Difference This Time Arround? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2010
No they cant? I dnt trust them to perform
Re: Can Amodu Players Make A Difference This Time Arround? by hollandis(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
Amodu is not a vanguard of change.I doubt if he will be able to perform
Re: Can Amodu Players Make A Difference This Time Arround? by fm4real2k6(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2010
Lol, well i doubt his ability, and i will want to implore Nigerian to just watch the AFCON as a "comedy show", and they should not even bother to put their mind in it. Something keeps telling me that Amodu will be disgraced outta that post.
i read something from odays Tribune, and i concluded that the sae sidon look NFF did for siasia FE, is being employed for Amodu SE now, lol

(1) (Reply)

Togo Withdraws From Can 2010 / Nigeria To Lose Against Egypt! / Cameroun 3-2 Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.