Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Invest In Legit Gold Mining Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Legit Gold Mining Business (897 Views)

14 Practical Guides To Investing In Mining Business / Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience / IOS Users Come In. LEGIT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Legit Gold Mining Business by anitakel(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2017
Dear Salary Earner,

Yea, it's Thursday again but you are manageably okay and not as grouchy as you would have been ordinarily because it is salary week.

You woke up and said to yourself, 'thank God it's almost here' as you made mental notes of all the bills you have to settle once the salary hits your account.

But! You do no not allow yourself to think too far so you do not get hit by the harsh reality that this money which is yet to touch your hand is actually finished before it did.

It's called a 'take-home' but by the 2nd week of the following month, you can hardly get home conveniently without having to hitch a ride with colleagues or even borrow from them.

Really, shey na like this e go dey dey?

Then if you allow yourself to think further, another reality will hit you - your passion of over 3 years now is yet to be funded to take-off. Your heart yearnings, the vacation you wished you could go, the business you wished you could start, heck! The time you wished you had for your family all because of a job.

All because you have been kept in the corporate prison now for years. Whereas you actually PLANNED to just be in for 2 or 3 year max, raise fund for your passion and get out.

But it's been way past 3 years now and you are still stuck in a job that has kept funding your PENSION rather than your PASSION.

Hmnn...

And then when you finally allow yourself to think about it, all the insults you've had to bear from your boss especially when you are unable to meet the company's ridiculous targets, fill you with dismay. Targets that even if you got your whole village to sign up, you would still be unable to meet up.

Chai! Na like this e go dey dey?!

I remember a day about 5 years ago when a former boss of mine pasted a notice on the board that read:

'The only reason you are allowed to be absent from work is if you are DEAD or attending your own funeral.'

What?!?!? What about family emergencies? What if I took ill suddenly?!

Oh how I and my colleagues cried to the HR who at the end of the day barely managed to get him to apologise.

It was really a traumatic experience for me. I couldn't resign immediately because I didn't have an exit strategy but I made sure I set up one immediately and within 6 months I did resign.

Needless to say, that was the last salary job I took in my life!

I had to choose my sanity over all else.

Now, please don't get me wrong. It is not a bad thing to keep a salary job so far you are fulfilled doing it.

Just ensure you are honest and not actually living a make-believe life whereas, inside of you, you feel caged-up in the rat race.

Don't sink into depression today. Reach out, create your own exit strategy. Start a side business that you can not only resign into but that will actually help fund your passion.

Ready to take the plunge?

Ready for a better life?

Ready to give it all it takes?

If yes, you want to slide into my inbox now saying 'Ewa please I need your help'.

I'm ready and willing to work with just 10 COMMITTED women on my list (sorry guys but feel free to share with your woman) to achieve a 7 figure income within the next 30 days (I did it in 13days and have done it over and over within the last 50 days).

You can only get out of the cage AFTER you have decided you want to get out.

Add me on whatsapp so I mentor you through.0-8-0-6-16-4-9-5-8-7

#TheBillionaireBrand
#TheBillionaireAcademy
Re: Invest In Legit Gold Mining Business by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 13, 2019
I know of a dead simple way to mine bitcoin.

Nice crypto websites with "human face" are very rare to come by, very rare...
https://free-btc-online..com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k / Why Banks "Hate" Nigerian Small Business Owners / Make 5000 To 20000 With GIFTAL WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.