Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience (783 Views)

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef / Valued-crypto Legit Bitcoin Investment Company / Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience by BeerBtc: 10:14am On May 16, 2020
Before you are done reading a thread on business or investment. You must have read where one was scammed or asking to learn how to know the real from the scam.

This is an opportunity to teach and share our experiences in bitcoin business. Be it mining, trading, or Ponzi schemes fronting as bitcoin business.

Investment thread is full of "Legit" business from Forex, Digital Agriculture, Bitcoin platforms.

It's easy to front Ponzi schemes as bitcoin business. learn how to detect them.

let's discuss. follow me

1 Like

Re: Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience by shilenji(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2020
Iron trade! Please dont go near iron trade.

First when you join they give you a demo account with 10k,then everything starts going on well,you make a lot of money which you cant withdraw,then you are tempted to invest real money.

I was stupid enough to invest 15k hoping by the week I would make over 100k(from what I noticed on the demo account). Then immediately I invested 15k I started losing money even though I was using tge same strategy I applied on the demo acct. Then I knew something fishy was going on.

I went online to read reviews about iron trade which I should have done at first,i was shocked to learn from others like me that its all a scam that their charts are manipulated to favour them. Thats how I lost all my 15k wey I for don use carry babe go dominos pizza. I was so heaetbroken and couldnt eat I was just down emotionally.

Thats why I am using this opportunity to curse anybody using cunning methods to dupe people of their hard earned money. In yoruba- ki san fe esan ki wo fe ewo, sise sise tin ba ewure ti fin do iya re mama bayin ni gbo gbo ibi ti eba wa. Amin ase grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience by BeerBtc: 10:57am On May 16, 2020
shilenji:

First when you join they give you a demo account with 10k,then everything starts going on well,you make a lot of money which you cant withdraw,then you are tempted to invest real money.

I was stupid enough to invest 15k hoping by the week I would make over 100k(from what I noticed on the demo account). Then immediately I invested 15k I started losing money even though I was using tge same strategy I applied on the demo acct. Then I knew something fishy was going on.

I went online to read reviews about iron trade which I should have done at first,i was shocked to learn from others like me that its all a scam that their charts are manipulated to favour them. Thats how I lost all my 15k wey I for don use carry babe go dominos pizza. I was so heaetbroken and couldnt eat I was just down emotionally.

Thats why I am using this opportunity to curse anybody using cunning methods to dupe people of their hard earned money. In yoruba- ki san fe esan ki wo fe ewo, sise sise tin ba ewure ti fin do iya re mama bayin ni gbo gbo ibi ti eba wa. Amin ase grin
My 10 years in online business have given me opportunities to teach people how to make it online.

I discovered that people always sort the easy way out even when they know it's not right.

How do you plan on making 15k turn to 100k in a week?lol are u a spiritualist? In my experience in trading, the more you lose, the more you learn and the more you avoid repeating same mistake.

Iron trade, Olymptrade, etc are all scams fronting as savior to newbies like you. But I'm happy you have learnt your lessons which is the best part. Sort out for materials on youtube.or pm me to send you a full course on trading for a living. cheers
Re: Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience by BeerBtc: 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
shilenji:

i was banned for replying your experience. Seriously I don't understand nairaland again. Anyway stay away from Forex especially if you are living in nigeria
Re: Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience by BeerBtc: 7:25am On May 22, 2020
More input are welcome. I heard 1million money have crashed

(1) (Reply)

Free Training :How To Make $500 To $600 A Month Via Affiliate Marketing / Another Free 5000naira Go Claim Your Own Ooo / Stop Working Hard, Work Smart. Make Money While You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.