Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. (782 Views)

A Letter To Importexpert / For Your Detailed And Comprehensive Business Plan & Proposals / I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by BabaCommander: 10:18am On May 04, 2017
Okay, this guy's (Importexper) threads has been assaulting our eyes on the front page of this forum for a while now and too many folks has branded him a fake scam without even seeing what he's advertising.

As someone with a decent level of expertise in Internet Marketing, I believe I will able to offer a thorough analysis that will lay out the facts and present them as they are.

I am going to place an order for the Courses today, and will update the thread on any development.

I will be doing this for two (2) reasons;
1, I want to become Nairaland's authority reviewer undecided
2, To save folks from getting deceived, seeing that the dude is an aggressive advertiser.

Cc Importexpert, pls this is not an attack on you, we want to know if you are providing the service you are advertising. Pls let's know if you have an objection or you are in for this challenge. wink
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by BabaCommander: 10:18am On May 04, 2017
Reserved
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by BabaCommander: 10:18am On May 04, 2017
... Reserved
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by wonderiyke(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
And we are still waiting......
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by BabaCommander: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
wonderiyke:
And we are still waiting......
Give me some time bro. I want to make sure I tried everything before dropping the review.
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by wonderiyke(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
BabaCommander:
Give me some time bro. I want to make sure I tried everything before dropping the review.

Ok.
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by wonderiyke(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2017
BabaCommander how about now? Give us something on your findings.
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by COURVOISier(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice to have a reviewer.
Re: A Honest And Comprehensive Review Of Importexpert's Affiliate Jagagban. by eezeribe(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice thread... But I am sure,... Is an Infopreneur .They make more money from selling their theories,than actually doing the so called businesses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Battery Case Manufacturers In Nigeria / Business Consultancy Services / Excavators, Buldozers, Compactors, Crains For Rent And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.