Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (205793 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Akexstinger(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
noble4lily:

Thanks man, I dont av issue with age, when I say affidavit I tot for back up of not have d real cert. But seems im.Good to go, by God's grace we will succeed. U sound like someone working there already or you have ppl.working there, what is the likely interview question

Lol! Not working there jare... i'm still pained that I wasn't invited for aptitude test. Anyway, I have a lot my school guys working there. PTI
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Akexstinger:

Lol! Not working there jare... i'm still pained that I wasn't invited for aptitude test. Anyway, I have a lot my school guys working there. PTI

Eya greater opportunities awaits you my brother. Help us inquire from your guys o, likely questions, what area are we to prepare on. Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please who else is for Abuja
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
softrise:
Please who else is for Abuja
I. am
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by NonTimeboMala: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Akexstinger:

Drivers license will be OK. During the interview,emphasis should be more on your higher institution during " can we meet you?"
Your testimonial is enough. What do you need an affidavit for? For age? When they request for your documents, submit the ones you have. They will know how to sort themselves out, but make sure your age is in line and no discrepancies.
From grapevine, they said you guys will be balling out to UK/aberdeen by January. Success to you all.
Alex thanks a lot for the info bro especially for the direction on "can we meet you" am very grateful...like noble said "greater opportunities awaits you bro", am telling you that again as I believe it...as one who lends a hand always gets a hand...please can you help us enquire from your guys about the panel's possible focus points, as I know say in every interview there is always a focus/priorities or a lookout wink . thanks a lot bro and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Kumashi2: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
I thank n bless God Almighty for dis privilege.....
It's not by my power nor knowledge but by His Special Grace.....

For our fellow brothers/sisters dat received unsuccessful mails....
God Almighty will surprisingly bless u soonest with a better option... Ameen.

Shegzy4luv...
Dirtymoney....
Softrise....
Walexyboy...
Kgcburabari....

I sight u guys.... �

See u guys @d interview...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) vs LPG vs LNG

Talk about alphabet soup…

NGL vs LNG vs LPG vs Natural Gas vs Condensate?

NGL vs LNG vs LPG word cloudWhat are they, how are they used and what are the differences?

The typical LPG gases – propane and butane – are regarded as Natural Gas Liquids.

However, not all NGLs are LPG.

Natural gas liquids, also called Condensate, include other hydrocarbons, too.

Amazingly, LNG – liquefied natural gas – is NOT a natural gas liquid.

Seriously confusing, right?

It's confusing to me and I wrote it!

Well, let's try to fix that…

What are Natural Gas Liquids - NGLs?

Raw natural gas, as it comes out of the ground, contains a number of gases and compounds, as well as impurities.

However, it is predominantly methane (CH4) gas, which is more commonly known as natural gas.

The raw natural gas must be processed to obtain pipeline quality clean, dry natural gas (methane).

NGLs – Natural Gas Liquids – or condensate are the heavier hydrocarbons that remain after the methane (natural gas) is removed.

Natural Gas Liquids - NGL Terminolgy Chart

Natural Gas Liquids - NGL Terminology Chart
NGLs Non-NGLs
LPG Natural Gas
Condensate Methane
Propane LNG - Liquefied Natural Gas
Butane CNG - Compressed Natural Gas
Isobutane
Ethane
Ethene
Propene
Butadiene
Pentene
Pentane
Pentanes Plus
What Compounds are Considered Natural Gas Liquids?

LPG gas bottles contain Natural Gas Liquids - NGLsNGLs include propane, butane, isobutane, ethane, ethene, propene, isobutene, butadiene, pentane, pentene and pentanes plus.

They may also be referred to as Condensate, just to further complicate the name game!

Natural gas liquids (NGL) range from 1% to 10% of the raw natural gas flow.

Pentanes Plus is a mixture of the heavier liquid hydrocarbons, mostly pentanes, hexane, heptane, octane and heavier.

These are heavier liquid hydrocarbons with typically between 5 and 10 carbon atoms in each molecule.

Natural gasoline is the largest component of pentanes plus.

NGLs are liquid at ambient temperatures, where LNG is only liquid when chilled cryogenically.

Raw natural gas also contains impurities including water vapour, hydrogen sulphide (H2S), carbon dioxide, helium, nitrogen, and other compounds that must be removed to meet quality standards.

What is LPG?

LPG - propane molecule is a NGLPropane, butane and isobutane, as well as mixtures of these gases, are the three gases that are typically sold as LPG – Liquefied Petroleum Gas.

LPG is a group of flammable hydrocarbon gases that are liquefied through pressurisation and commonly used as fuel.

LPG gases can all be compressed into liquid at relatively low pressures and is generally stored in steel vessels ranging from small BBQ gas bottles to larger gas cylinders and LPG bulk storage tanks.

LPG comes from petroleum refining as well as natural gas processing.

Natural Gas Liquids Fractionation - Stripped from Raw Natural Gas

NGL fractionation is the process used to separate Natural Gas Liquids from natural gas.

Liquid fractionation columns or towers are used to isolate the NGLs from the methane, in a natural gas plant.

In natural gas processing, the gas/oil mixture is piped out of the well and into a gas trap, which separates the stream into crude oil and "wet" gas, which contains LPG and natural gas.

The heavier crude oil sinks to the bottom of the trap and is then pumped into an oil storage tank for refining.

The "wet" gas, off the top of the gas trap, is processed to separate the gasoline (petrol) from the natural gas and LPG.

Processing the Methane (Dry Natural Gas)

natural gas meterImpurities such as water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and hydrogen sulphide must be removed before either the natural gas (methane) or NGL can be used. Some of these can be sold as by-products.

The refined and purified natural gas, which is mostly methane, is fed into the pipelines that supply our cities and towns.

Distribution of refined natural gas (methane) is typically handled by gas utility companies.

LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas)

LNG reduces volume by 600 times

Methane gas is processed into LNG by cooling it to −161°C, at which point it becomes a liquid.

This reduces the volume of the natural gas by a factor of more than 600 times as it goes from its gaseous state to liquid.

That's like going from a beach ball to a ping pong ball.

This reduced volume facilitates economical transport by sea or road.

Common LNG uses include industrial applications and long haul trucking.

The technology involved with LNG is generally not cost effective for small volume users, such as homes and small businesses.

For more information, please visit the Elgas LNG web site.

Processing the LPG

Natural gas processing plant separates the NGLsLPG processing involves the separation and collection of the gas from its petroleum base.

About 60% is produced from the natural gas stream that comes out of the wellhead.

The other 40% is produced during the crude oil refining process.

The LPG must be separated from an intricate mixture of hydrocarbons, which includes the methane, ethane, ethene, propene, isobutene, butadiene, pentane, and pentene.

The plants that do the processing are frequently called “stripper plants”, as the LPG is stripped from the natural gas flow.

Impurities must also be removed from the propane and butane or they will prevent the LPG from liquefying properly.

The refrigeration technique is common for recovery of LPG from a natural gas stream.

With this technique, they refrigerate the gas stream to obtain the LPG.

Refrigeration is employed in three different processes: expander plants, low temperature separation and combined processes.

Other separation techniques may also be employed, including lean oil absorption.

This LPG can be used as a mixture or further separated into propane, butane and isobutane, as needed.

The LPG enters its own distribution network, where it eventually finds its way to end users, including home LPG and commercial LPG users all around Australia and the world.

Uses of Natural Gas Liquids

Ethane (C2H6) is commonly used in the in the petrochemical industry to produce ethylene, which is used to make plastics like polyethylene.

NGL applications include cookingPropane (C3H8) or LPG is used as a fuel for many residential, commercial and agricultural heat applications, including cooking, hot water systems and heating.

It is also employed as a propellant, refrigerant, vehicle fuel and petrochemical feedstock.

Butane (n-butane) (C4H10) is commonly used as a fuel, propellant and refrigerant, as well as a petrochemical feedstock.

Isobutane (i-butane) is an isomer of butane.

So, it has the same chemical formula as butane – C4H10 – but has a different arrangement of its atoms.

Isobutane is commonly used as a refrigerant and a propellant.

Pentane (C5H12) is are also used in the petrochemical industry to make things like polystyrene foam and other plastic foams.

Hexane (C6H14) is used in gasoline blending, solvents, and other chemical applications.

Heptane (C7H16) is commonly used in solvents. It is undesirable in gasoline, as it is at the zero point of the octane rating scale.

Octane (C8H18) and its isomer, iso-octane, are used as a major components in gasoline (petrol), as they have anti-knock properties.

Final Thoughts

"Natural gas liquids" is becoming a more commonly referenced term, where previously it was just used within the energy industry.

NGLs include ethane, the traditional LPG gases, and the heavier liquid hydrocarbons.

The terms NGL and LPG are not exactly synonymous but the common LPG gases are included within the wider group of natural gas liquids.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Avesque: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
oakphil:

What do you mean bro?

For someone above the age e.g,30 but got docs to cover up, . Is there any possibility they will go further and verify the age from your school.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Avesque:

For someone above the age e.g,30 but got docs to cover up, . Is there any possibility they will go further and verify the age from your school.

YES!

Integrity is a key core value required from employees
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Kumashi2: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Avesque:

B4 I conclude let me get u ryt 1st...

Whc of d sch r u talking about? Pry, sec or poly?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Avesque:

I don't expect this kind of qtn here, this is not a closed group/forum. HR rep might be following this group. Well, follow their instructions and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by ezyk(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please will temporary voters card or temporary drivers licence be accepted?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Avesque: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
softrise:
I don't expect this kind of qtn here, this is not a closed group/forum. HR rep might be following this group. Well, follow their instructions and do the right thing.

Are u ok? hr might be following who? Tis forum is meant for questions concerning the topic. And no one is asking questions here base on your expectation. You have an option of responding reasonably like airsylaycon or ignorE.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by RAZORBACK002(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wrote Shl test in PH but got Invited for an oral interview in lagos. I hate Lagos like snakes

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by ezyk(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
RAZORBACK002:
I wrote Shl test in PH but got Invited for an oral interview in lagos. I hate Lagos like snakes
Me too bro. I hate lag die.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
NGL is an acronym for Natural Gas Liquids - the liquid hydrocarbons normally associated with "Natural" gas, which is composed mainly of methane, ethane, and "heavies" like propane & butanes. Depending on the gas pressure, the heavies will condense and constitute the liquid or "wet" portion of the natural gas. NGLs are much more valuable as raw material for further processing than as fuel for simple combustion.

LNG is an acronym for Liquefied Natural Gas - the gaseous portion of a natural gas (mostly the methane and a little ethane) in the liquefied state (-260 oF) & 1 atm. This is an efficient way to move, transport and handle large, bulk quantities of natural gas instead of trying to store it in the gaseous state at elevated pressures.

Shorter version

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
NGL vs LNG which has a higher selling price? And why?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Lng should be the one with higher selling prices due to the processes involved in reducing the temperature to abt -161 to -260 degree converting gas to liquid at lower pressure

noble4lily:
Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) vs LPG vs LNG

Talk about alphabet soup…

NGL vs LNG vs LPG vs Natural Gas vs Condensate?

NGL vs LNG vs LPG word cloudWhat are they, how are they used and what are the differences?

The typical LPG gases – propane and butane – are regarded as Natural Gas Liquids.

However, not all NGLs are LPG.

Natural gas liquids, also called Condensate, include other hydrocarbons, too.

Amazingly, LNG – liquefied natural gas – is NOT a natural gas liquid.

Seriously confusing, right?

It's confusing to me and I wrote it!

Well, let's try to fix that…

What are Natural Gas Liquids - NGLs?

Raw natural gas, as it comes out of the ground, contains a number of gases and compounds, as well as impurities.

However, it is predominantly methane (CH4) gas, which is more commonly known as natural gas.

The raw natural gas must be processed to obtain pipeline quality clean, dry natural gas (methane).

NGLs – Natural Gas Liquids – or condensate are the heavier hydrocarbons that remain after the methane (natural gas) is removed.

Natural Gas Liquids - NGL Terminolgy Chart

Natural Gas Liquids - NGL Terminology Chart
NGLs Non-NGLs
LPG Natural Gas
Condensate Methane
Propane LNG - Liquefied Natural Gas
Butane CNG - Compressed Natural Gas
Isobutane
Ethane
Ethene
Propene
Butadiene
Pentene
Pentane
Pentanes Plus
What Compounds are Considered Natural Gas Liquids?

LPG gas bottles contain Natural Gas Liquids - NGLsNGLs include propane, butane, isobutane, ethane, ethene, propene, isobutene, butadiene, pentane, pentene and pentanes plus.

They may also be referred to as Condensate, just to further complicate the name game!

Natural gas liquids (NGL) range from 1% to 10% of the raw natural gas flow.

Pentanes Plus is a mixture of the heavier liquid hydrocarbons, mostly pentanes, hexane, heptane, octane and heavier.

These are heavier liquid hydrocarbons with typically between 5 and 10 carbon atoms in each molecule.

Natural gasoline is the largest component of pentanes plus.

NGLs are liquid at ambient temperatures, where LNG is only liquid when chilled cryogenically.

Raw natural gas also contains impurities including water vapour, hydrogen sulphide (H2S), carbon dioxide, helium, nitrogen, and other compounds that must be removed to meet quality standards.

What is LPG?

LPG - propane molecule is a NGLPropane, butane and isobutane, as well as mixtures of these gases, are the three gases that are typically sold as LPG – Liquefied Petroleum Gas.

LPG is a group of flammable hydrocarbon gases that are liquefied through pressurisation and commonly used as fuel.

LPG gases can all be compressed into liquid at relatively low pressures and is generally stored in steel vessels ranging from small BBQ gas bottles to larger gas cylinders and LPG bulk storage tanks.

LPG comes from petroleum refining as well as natural gas processing.

Natural Gas Liquids Fractionation - Stripped from Raw Natural Gas

NGL fractionation is the process used to separate Natural Gas Liquids from natural gas.

Liquid fractionation columns or towers are used to isolate the NGLs from the methane, in a natural gas plant.

In natural gas processing, the gas/oil mixture is piped out of the well and into a gas trap, which separates the stream into crude oil and "wet" gas, which contains LPG and natural gas.

The heavier crude oil sinks to the bottom of the trap and is then pumped into an oil storage tank for refining.

The "wet" gas, off the top of the gas trap, is processed to separate the gasoline (petrol) from the natural gas and LPG.

Processing the Methane (Dry Natural Gas)

natural gas meterImpurities such as water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and hydrogen sulphide must be removed before either the natural gas (methane) or NGL can be used. Some of these can be sold as by-products.

The refined and purified natural gas, which is mostly methane, is fed into the pipelines that supply our cities and towns.

Distribution of refined natural gas (methane) is typically handled by gas utility companies.

LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas)

LNG reduces volume by 600 times

Methane gas is processed into LNG by cooling it to −161°C, at which point it becomes a liquid.

This reduces the volume of the natural gas by a factor of more than 600 times as it goes from its gaseous state to liquid.

That's like going from a beach ball to a ping pong ball.

This reduced volume facilitates economical transport by sea or road.

Common LNG uses include industrial applications and long haul trucking.

The technology involved with LNG is generally not cost effective for small volume users, such as homes and small businesses.

For more information, please visit the Elgas LNG web site.

Processing the LPG

Natural gas processing plant separates the NGLsLPG processing involves the separation and collection of the gas from its petroleum base.

About 60% is produced from the natural gas stream that comes out of the wellhead.

The other 40% is produced during the crude oil refining process.

The LPG must be separated from an intricate mixture of hydrocarbons, which includes the methane, ethane, ethene, propene, isobutene, butadiene, pentane, and pentene.

The plants that do the processing are frequently called “stripper plants”, as the LPG is stripped from the natural gas flow.

Impurities must also be removed from the propane and butane or they will prevent the LPG from liquefying properly.

The refrigeration technique is common for recovery of LPG from a natural gas stream.

With this technique, they refrigerate the gas stream to obtain the LPG.

Refrigeration is employed in three different processes: expander plants, low temperature separation and combined processes.

Other separation techniques may also be employed, including lean oil absorption.

This LPG can be used as a mixture or further separated into propane, butane and isobutane, as needed.

The LPG enters its own distribution network, where it eventually finds its way to end users, including home LPG and commercial LPG users all around Australia and the world.

Uses of Natural Gas Liquids

Ethane (C2H6) is commonly used in the in the petrochemical industry to produce ethylene, which is used to make plastics like polyethylene.

NGL applications include cookingPropane (C3H8) or LPG is used as a fuel for many residential, commercial and agricultural heat applications, including cooking, hot water systems and heating.

It is also employed as a propellant, refrigerant, vehicle fuel and petrochemical feedstock.

Butane (n-butane) (C4H10) is commonly used as a fuel, propellant and refrigerant, as well as a petrochemical feedstock.

Isobutane (i-butane) is an isomer of butane.

So, it has the same chemical formula as butane – C4H10 – but has a different arrangement of its atoms.

Isobutane is commonly used as a refrigerant and a propellant.

Pentane (C5H12) is are also used in the petrochemical industry to make things like polystyrene foam and other plastic foams.

Hexane (C6H14) is used in gasoline blending, solvents, and other chemical applications.

Heptane (C7H16) is commonly used in solvents. It is undesirable in gasoline, as it is at the zero point of the octane rating scale.

Octane (C8H18) and its isomer, iso-octane, are used as a major components in gasoline (petrol), as they have anti-knock properties.

Final Thoughts

"Natural gas liquids" is becoming a more commonly referenced term, where previously it was just used within the energy industry.

NGLs include ethane, the traditional LPG gases, and the heavier liquid hydrocarbons.

The terms NGL and LPG are not exactly synonymous but the common LPG gases are included within the wider group of natural gas liquids.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Do we have anyone who has done the interview before of has an idea of the areas n questions always asked. Pls share
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2017
noble4lily:
Lng should be the one with higher selling prices due to the processes involved in reducing the temperature to abt -161 to -260 degree converting gas to liquid at lower pressure

NGLs (including condensate) are actually more expensive! It takes several production of LNG to produce commercial quantity of NGL.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2017
noble4lily:
Do we have anyone who has done the interview before of has an idea of the areas n questions always asked. Pls share
I bet they had over 200 questions. They kept flipping and flipping and flipping.... and questions were just flying up and down. I was still hot then. There was a white board behind me. For answers they weren't satisfied with... They asked me to show it either mathematically or diagrammatically on the board.
One question I never forget is "state Hooke's law in 5 diffrent ways. And some questions about valves and compressors. At the end, they asked if I had any question for them. They were very nice and friendly. I was very very very young then and twas my first job interview just after NYSC. I lost out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by shegzy4luv(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Akexstinger:

Lol shegzy shegzy...How your side? Congrats. Wish you success in your interview
Am cool, You are a great Man Stinger, Thanks for being helpful.

Kumashi2:
I thank n bless God Almighty for dis privilege.....
It's not by my power nor knowledge but by His Special Grace.....

For our fellow brothers/sisters dat received unsuccessful mails....
God Almighty will surprisingly bless u soonest with a better option... Ameen.

Shegzy4luv...
Dirtymoney....
Softrise....
Walexyboy...
Kgcburabari....

I sight u guys.... �

See u guys @d interview...

Confirm,it will end in Praise.
noble4lily:

NGL is an acronym for Natural Gas Liquids - the liquid hydrocarbons normally associated with "Natural" gas, which is composed mainly of methane, ethane, and "heavies" like propane & butanes. Depending on the gas pressure, the heavies will condense and constitute the liquid or "wet" portion of the natural gas. NGLs are much more valuable as raw material for further processing than as fuel for simple combustion.

LNG is an acronym for Liquefied Natural Gas - the gaseous portion of a natural gas (mostly the methane and a little ethane) in the liquefied state (-260 oF) & 1 atm. This is an efficient way to move, transport and handle large, bulk quantities of natural gas instead of trying to store it in the gaseous state at elevated pressures.

Shorter version

Correct Bro, keep it coming, thanks for being helpful
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
dirtymoney:
I bet they had over 200 questions. They kept flipping and flipping and flipping.... and questions were just flying up and down. I was still hot then. There was a white board behind me. For answers they weren't satisfied with... They asked me to show it either mathematically or diagrammatically on the board.
One question I never forget is "state Hooke's law in 5 diffrent ways. And some questions about valves and compressors. At the end, they asked if I had any question for them. They were very nice and friendly. I was very very very young then and twas my first job interview just after NYSC. I lost out.
wow, nice one. and what was the qtn u asked them?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
softrise:

Why can't you just type out question? Why shorten it to qtn? It's not nice at all
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
dirtymoney:
please brother don't be offended, like what range is the transport subsidy during your time.?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
obinnanelson4:
please brother don't be offended, like what range is the transport subsidy during your time.?
lol, guys are already calculating
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by NonTimeboMala: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is weird...you guys didn't even ask him of other questions THEY asked him so we will know how to focus our minds when preparing for the interview; una dey ask am of wetin hn ask dem and Tfare!.....OMG...dirtymoney please I have been looking for Alex for more info on there questionnaire focus...seems you can also help us out with that, just tips as much as you can remember abeg... Thanks a lot bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
obinnanelson4:
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
softrise:
It's been a while sir. I can't really remember all. The questions were much. From basic physics to LNG processes. It was a panel interview consisting of ki think 4-6 persons. Each of the interviewer had a 10-15 paged question bank. I don't know if they were all having the same set of questions...but the flipping and flipping and randomization was what caught my eye. Still... With the whole rush and intimidation that day.. They tried to appear friendly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
dirtymoney:
Thanks alot for your prompt response.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
softrise:
lol. I asked them when I'd be resuming... I guess time and my performance then has answered that question. Then I asked why despite the huge export of Nigeria's LNG over the years, most nigerian homes are still using kerosene and firewood to cook. Is that not a sign of inefficiency on their part having to attend to international demands when the patronage back home is nothing to write home about. Or is the price index not friendly despite the fact that we produce the gas locally. (probably that was the question that got them pissed off). Then I just secured admission for my degree. I also asked if there would be room for me to further my studies while working with them and if they'd use them as a criteria for promotion and change of cadre. Then I finally asked them how much their pay package was (as I needed to compare figures with another indigenous company that offered me a position)... They simply replied that the pay package was very very OK.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 0wen2017: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
dirtymoney:
lol. I asked them when I'd be resuming... I guess time and my performance then has answered that question. Then I asked why despite the huge export of Nigeria's LNG over the years, most nigerian homes are still using kerosene and firewood to cook. Is that not a sign of inefficiency on their part having to attend to international demands when the patronage back home is nothing to write home about. Or is the price index not friendly despite the fact that we produce the gas locally. (probably that was the question that got them pissed off). Then I just secured admission for my degree. I also asked if there would be room for me to further my studies while working with them and if they'd use them as a criteria for promotion and change of cadre. Then I finally asked them how much their pay package was (as I needed to compare figures with another indigenous company that offered me a position)... They simply replied that the pay package was very very OK.

Don't ask them these sort questions again lol! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Job Vacancies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.