Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (205796 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
dirtymoney:
lol. I asked them when I'd be resuming... I guess time and my performance then has answered that question. Then I asked why despite the huge export of Nigeria's LNG over the years, most nigerian homes are still using kerosene and firewood to cook. Is that not a sign of inefficiency on their part having to attend to international demands when the patronage back home is nothing to write home about. Or is the price index not friendly despite the fact that we produce the gas locally. (probably that was the question that got them pissed off). Then I just secured admission for my degree. I also asked if there would be room for me to further my studies while working with them and if they'd use them as a criteria for promotion and change of cadre. Then I finally asked them how much their pay package was (as I needed to compare figures with another indigenous company that offered me a position)... They simply replied that the pay package was very very OK.

Very salient questions. I used to think like you regarding LPG. But the honest truth is that people in the country don't just use gas. Which àkàrà woman or bole woman will use gas? Less than 10%. If ALL àkàrà sellers where made to use gas that'd be a start. Most Nigerians in the rural still pick wood over gas. When firewood party rice na hin dey move market pass

As for the pay, do market intelligence. And please don't compare them with indigenous. IOC yes not indigenous. I won't say more

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2017
But what is there salary range, at least if one knows, it will make it easier to give a range if asked of salary expectation. Saw some where that its between 200-300k pls how true?
Mean while questions on lng processes? Meaning stages required or things like thermodynamics?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2017
noble4lily:
But what is there salary range, at least if one knows, it will make it easier to give a range if asked of salary expectation. Saw some where that its between 200-300k pls how true?
Mean while questions on lng processes? Meaning stages required or things like thermodynamics?

Forget about them asking for salary expectation. You be trainee. U take what you are given. And believe me whatever they offer you will by far exceed whatever the rumour mill says they pay.

As for LNG process it's readily available across the Internet

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
pls oh how do one get proof of d transport fare, coz most of dis parks don't offer receipt
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
gwason:
pls oh how do one get proof of d transport fare, coz most of dis parks don't offer receipt
Eyes on the mark bro
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
dirtymoney:
Eyes on the mark bro
True! Na man u be!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
dirtymoney:
Eyes on the mark bro
I don't get
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
gwason:
From where to where?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
softrise:
I don't get
He "seems" to be interested more on the "Tfare subsidy" suddenly grin grin grin
I just advised that he stays on course as the "mark" is of more value than the meager Tfare subsidy.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tescom: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
I did mine yesterday. they read ur body language and tends to ask u wat would make u put on fear but once u able to summon courage that's all. read wide as questions I was asked was totally different from the previous question posted. I was asked wat I never planned for including my experience in present place of work.
its just God.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
It gvs me grt pleasure to join u guyz, i participated in the interview too, i was asked questions that are totally out of my field, more on hazard, fire, condensers to mention but a few but above all i found it interesting........lets share our experiences, news and observations as we all awaits the goodnews from NLNG.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by biggie01: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is so true o, Gods favour is the ultimate, if not so, i for one wouldnt have been among the called once considering the crowd that wrote that exam and also the duration. looking also at how they bombard one with question during the interview such that if you answer a question they will use your answer to ask another until they discover your weak point. To all who wrote the examination, i wish you all success and the grace to meet each other at Bonny Island, cheers......
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dirtymoney(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Failure is never an excuse to stop trying. A man who has never failed is a man who has never done anything. I got the unsuccessful message at exactly 11:45am. And i said to myself ''NLNG, i will keep on trying''. Just like they said, best of lucks on ALL our future endeavour. From a distance, the common interest that we shared made us feel like we've known each other for ages, i hope we keep in touch as we excell in our diffrent careers. Peace out!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Share)
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
And that was the journey in 2013.
Phew!!
I was even tensed while reading the thread.
The end of that story needs to change this time around.

https://www.nairaland.com/1315491/nlng-test-2013

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by oakphil: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
I heard from a very reliable source that they will ask question on behavioral competencies this time.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
softrise:
From where to where?
softrise kaduna to Abuja, any idaes? Though dirtymoney has successfully reoriented my focus. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
gwason:
softrise kaduna to Abuja, any idaes? Though dirtymoney has successfully reoriented my focus. grin grin grin grin
Yeah, dirtymoney is doing a good job in this group. I pray he will smile at the end when he will be invited to sign up his appointment letter
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2017
oakphil:
I heard from a very reliable source that they will ask question on behavioral competencies this time.
it won't be a bad idea if your reliable source tell us where to concentrate on for the interview. Before I'd finish this Nelkon Physics, run to Pumps, valves and compressors, glance through pressure, temperature, volume relationships in thermodynamics, then start going through the actual LNG production process (which I've seen over 5 versions so far on the internet)... Trainees would have been back from training then. Couple with the fact that I've been 5 years away from engineering practice.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by NonTimeboMala: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
dirtymoney:
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tescom: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
I did mine yesterday. they read ur body language and tends to ask u wat would make u put on fear but once u able to summon courage that's all. read wide as questions I was asked was totally different from the previous question posted. I was asked wat I never planned for including my experience in present place of work.
its just God.
Thanks a lot bro...God bless you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin
softrise:
Yeah, dirtymoney is doing a good job in this group. I pray he will smile at the end when he will be invited to sign up his appointment letter
yeah dat was why I said " Na man him be" see you at the top. maybe by then dirty money must have repented to pure money lol grin
softrise:
yeah dat was why I said " Na man him be" see you at the top. maybe by then dirty money must have repented to pure money lol
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by oakphil: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Post your email address lemme send a material that will help you prepare for the oral interview.
Success
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by oakphil: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Send your email address, I've a material handy.
dirtymoney:
it won't be a bad idea if your reliable source tell us where to concentrate on for the interview. Before I'd finish this Nelkon Physics, run to Pumps, valves and compressors, glance through pressure, temperature, volume relationships in thermodynamics, then start going through the actual LNG production process (which I've seen over 5 versions so far on the internet)... Trainees would have been back from training then. Couple with the fact that I've been 5 years away from engineering practice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by shegzy4luv(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
From my survey, It seems there is no specific area of concentration for this coming interview self, because the supposed AOC is huge enough to take eternity to cover grin, am having challenges with how to prioritize all the outlined AOC. Seems the best approach is to read wide(for overall ideas) then start praying for favour ahead of interview. Dirtymoney, kudos for infos, Jah bless.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by shegzy4luv(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
oakphil:
Post your email address lemme send a material that will help you prepare for the oral interview.
Success
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Fexkoti(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
oakphil:
Success

Received

Thanks

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by majorg: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
scrabbleprof@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
oakphil:
Success
please send a copy to me on cymanu2001@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
oakphil:
Success
Lurtherj@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
oakphil:
Send your email address, I've a material handy.
thanks man. Received.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by bigelo: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
bally4u2nv@gmail.com chatwithbally2002@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by passiondoh01: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
oakphil:
Success

passion.doh@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by oakphil: 3:49am On Nov 07, 2017
I've sent the material to all the email addresses posted. Kindly share with others. Wishing you all success.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Job Vacancies In Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.