Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (205655 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by mohsaaf: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Martosky98:
Yes it's true. I also received the same email. Thank God. At least it's better than getting a rejection email. No be 2023? E don reach already. I go wait ooo. Even till 2024

wink
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Really? Waitlist till March 2023??..Haba Naaa..Some HRs self…This one na Euphemism for love letter….Don’t let this make you lose Focus..It’s better to move On..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2022
CallofDuty:
Really? Waitlist till March 2023??..Haba Naaa..Some HRs self…This one na Euphemism for love letter….Don’t let this make you lose Focus..It’s better to move On..

They had something like this in one of there previous recruitment infact they had 3 batches then. They call all the batches in an interval of one year. If you received the said mail,congratulation and be rest assured you will be called upon. But the must important thing is PRAYERS smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by xhamel99: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2022
A fast rising Telecom Company with strict bias on networking and internet equipments is in need of sales marketing executives.

Job Title: Sales / Marketing Excecutive.

Employment Type: Full-time

Slot: 2

Job Description :

The successful candidates will be involved in the following activities:

Sales
Marketing
Inventory Management
Other functions as may be
required.

Qualification Requirements :

Interested candidates should have the following.

i. ND/HND/B.Sc from any field.
ii. Experience in related
functions as enumerated
above.
iii. Computer knowledge
iv. Not older than 27 years.
v. Ability to enhance product
marketing with the use of
social media platforms.
vi. Intelligent and can work
with little or no supervision.
vii. Applicant living within Ikeja
/Ogba environ will be
preferred.

Salary - Attractive

Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.

*Interested candidates should send cv to ;

HRrecruit4BE@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Nawao!!! See every quiet...hmmmm
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2022
This thread is too quiet these days oo shuu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Previous sets didn't have a WhatsApp group and rightly so! They had all conversations here and it made for good reads and information for folks like us.

But when it got to y'alls turn, you had to quickly create a WhatsApp group; "woke generation." Now, the thread is more or less dead. Enjoy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Martosky98: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yeah guys we should always post or give hint on what's going on here on the thread for both of Us who got mails for verification and those who are waitlisted for 2023. Cause not everyone is on the watsapp groups. Also future applicants can know what to expect if they are in similar situations. For me the wait continues till 2023 as I got the waitlisted email. All the best guys and wish every success in all we hope for.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Thought u are part of the watsapp group�
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Martosky98:
Yeah guys we should always post or give hint on what's going on here on the thread for both of Us who got mails for verification and those who are waitlisted for 2023. Cause not everyone is on the watsapp groups. Also future applicants can know what to expect if they are in similar situations. For me the wait continues till 2023 as I got the waitlisted email. All the best guys and wish every success in all we hope for.
yes very true bro... the thread has been very helpful..... well even for those that received the verification mail are still waiting patiently after the submission

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Martosky98:
wishing you all the very best too and to everyone who participated in the nlng recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Martosky98: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmmm this Bilkisu girl you want me to start catching feelings abi.... Thanks dear. Big hug
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2022
This recruitment is a bit different from the last one they conducted. In the last one after the interview was a call to confirm location of the successful candidates followed by MEDICAL IV after which they progress to VISA STAGE and OFFER LETTER was sent to them. The verification of their HND was the last stage, in fact they were at the airport when they received the VERIFICATION MAIL. So from MEDICAL to OFFER LETTER will take at least 3 months. For those that sent their HND for verification,just take a chill pill ,I believe you will definitely be contacted for the next stage which is MEDICAL before month end.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2022
During the interview,they made mention that the successful candidate will be absorbed mid of 2022 which is june . So those that were contacted for VERIFICATION,I believe they will be in UK by June.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2022
For the wait listed like me, they might even contact us before the said date because in 2015 the wait listed were call after six months. Anyway, 2023 is already here and as far as TRAIN SEVEN is concerned, it is guaranteed by the special grace of Almighty God.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2022
Tekene:
For the wait listed like me, they might even contact us before the said date because in 2015 the wait listed were call after six months. Anyway, 2023 is already here and as far as TRAIN SEVEN is concerned, it is guaranteed by the special grace of Almighty God.
yes i believe you bro... my reason is... i kept hearing first batch.... first batch... so there is definitely a second batch.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Tekene:
During the interview,they made mention that the successful candidate will be absorbed mid of 2022 which is june . So those that were contacted for VERIFICATION,I believe they will be in UK by June.
i was personally told mid 2022.... i believe people will be flying or not flying by june... hhhh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Martosky98:
Hmmmm this Bilkisu girl you want me to start catching feelings abi.... Thanks dear. Big hug
this matorsky boy wan make i catch feelings abi.. no mind me i too much like jokes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Bilkisu1610(f): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Tekene:
see as u dey breakdown dates oo... even journalist no do pass this engineer..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2022
Bilkisu1610:
see as u dey breakdown dates oo... even journalist no do pass this engineer..

cool
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bilkisu1610:
yes very true bro... the thread has been very helpful..... well even for those that received the verification mail are still waiting patiently after the submission

Be rest assured, you guys are flying to UK (Middlesbrough) by June ending inshallah Allah and we the wait listed , will start countdown immediately after you guys have left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Frank4christ: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Middlebrough or Aberdeen?

That's by the way, I heard it's likely successful candidate won't travel out of the shores of Nigeria this time around for the training..... How true is that? Any idea
Tekene:

Be rest assured, you guys are flying to UK (Middlesbrough) by June ending inshallah Allah and we the wait listed , will start countdown immediately after you guys have left.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Frank4christ:
Middlebrough or Aberdeen?

That's by the way, I heard it's likely successful candidate won't travel out of the shores of Nigeria this time around for the training..... How true is that? Any idea
From what I heard,they are leaving the shores of Nigeria by mid of 2022. They are very passionate about this TRAIN 7 ,hence they need well trained personnel to man the plant. That was also why the second batch are expected to be on ground by MARCH 2023 ,by then the first batch must have completed their training. But anything can happen because sometimes NLNG can't be predicted.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
@Frank4christ
You are right, it is Aberdeen.
It's well . May the almighty God change the story of our Family.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Frank4christ: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amen

Thanks for the info
Tekene:
@Frank4christ
You are right, it is Aberdeen.
It's well . May the almighty God change the story of our Family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by ennyj01(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tekene:

From what I heard,they are leaving the shores of Nigeria by mid of 2022. They are very passionate about this TRAIN 7 ,hence they need well trained personnel to man the plant. That was also why the second batch are expected to be on ground by MARCH 2023 ,by then the first batch must have completed their training. But anything can happen because sometimes NLNG can't be predicted.

Abeg no vex, please what of Graduate Engineers?
Any info concerning that?

Your reply will go a long way. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
ennyj01:

Abeg no vex, please what of Graduate Engineers?
Any info concerning that?

Your reply will go a long way. Thank you.

Graduate trainee is on the way but no specific date for now. Hopefully before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by ennyj01(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tekene:

Graduate trainee is on the way but no specific date for now. Hopefully before the year runs out.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Globallords(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is getting interesting, we're all gonna be favoured ooo. Patiently waiting for the next line of action after results verification request

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by scopex: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thank you for the update. Either leaving the shores of Nigeria or stay within the shores, the bottom line is to be among those absorbed.
God will definitely perfect his works.

Tekene:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
They have started sending regret mail to those that were not part of the selected few. May the Almighty God open better opportunities for you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Tekene: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
scopex:
Thank you for the update. Either leaving the shores of Nigeria or stay within the shores, the bottom line is to be among those absorbed.
God will definitely perfect his works.

You are right. The most important thing is to be part of the TEAM of TRAIN SEVEN.
Yaa,He will definitely perfect his work.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Job Vacancies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.