Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (188019 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by nopretense: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
datigbogirl:
expect tha unexpected!!
starting from next week!!!!
reliable source!!!
U seem to av link to NAF.....pls, I av a 2:1 Bsc, but my field was not stated in d requirements.... Any hope of getting recruited into NAF?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by datigbogirl: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
nopretense:

U seem to av link to NAF.....pls, I av a 2:1 Bsc, but my field was not stated in d requirements.... Any hope of getting recruited into NAF?

My brother will you do frog jump if you apply? And moreover the site is closed for the year....
you have a better chance applying where your field is required tho except you have long leg like me-divine leg I mean*winks*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
nopretense:

Yes, but what is your course? At least it should be related with the course listed or you may be considered under special candidates but u must get 2.1. Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
i dont know if any one is experiencing this with me.. each tym i tried logging in to the portal with my application number and email as password (asif i want to download the attestation form over again). it keep returning me back to the same page..
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Log in with that of Airmen and Airwomen. Pls reader it seems the 2.1 and Upper Credit is compulsory?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
otobosolomon2:
Log in with that of Airmen and Airwomen. Pls reader it seems the 2.1 and Upper Credit is compulsory?
Yes it is compulsory
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
asking or telling us?... na 2.2 i use apply.. with MIND
otobosolomon2:
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
emmyrexhot2:
asking or telling us?... na 2.2 i use apply.. with MIND

Mouthed
Dats the spirit
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Papacypaul(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2017
please, do they discriminate between HND and degree during interview?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
They don't. The military sees HND and B. Sc as the same. It will interest you to know that so many HND holders were shortlisted for training last year. So don't be scared.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Papacypaul(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2017
otobosolomon2:
They don't. The military sees HND and B. Sc as the same. It will interest you to know that so many HND holders were shortlisted for training last year. So don't be scared.
thanks bro,u'v save a soul...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Papacypaul(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2017
i knw navy shrtlist 2 each state for dssc,wot of airforce?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeria Airforce shortlist about 5 to 6 in two batches for training. Each batch contains either two or three from each state. Nigerian Airforce Shortlist more than Nigeria Navy.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2017
The only thing i just want them to do is to allow both 2.1 and 2.2 participate in the exam.. and leave the rest for God to have his way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2017
emmyrexhot2:
The only thing i just want them to do is to allow both 2.1 and 2.2 participate in the exam.. and leave the rest for God to have his way
there is no magic in military unless you have long leg so don't waste your time and energy...
those without blemish are too much how then can they leave them for those with faults..
I have reached last stages of military recruitments and I know how it's done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2017
NurseEze1:
there is no magic in military unless you have long leg so don't waste your time and energy...
those without blemish are too much how then can they leave them for those with faults..
What if someone's course is not there. If they will do like last year own, even 2-2 can participate but if they will shortlist qualified candidates, I doubt much if 2-2 can b shortlisted. Above all, pray.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
otobosolomon2:
Nigeria Airforce shortlist about 5 to 6 in two batches for training. Each batch contains either two or three from each state. Nigerian Airforce Shortlist more than Nigeria Navy.
Sometimes they shortlist 12 per state. It depends
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Papacypaul:
thanks bro,u'v save a soul...
What is your course in HND?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Papacypaul(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Civil Engineering upper(4.12} 21yrs,Nysc batch A stream ii but what is baffling me is army,navy airforce dnt put civil eng in engineering corps,only elect elect and mech engr, civil is under logistics which is announced once in a while...another issue is i checked airforce first list for 2016 dssc whr 13 were shrtlisted for interview ,but in my state oyo only 3 of those in the initial list make the final list ,the other 2 were ghost name ,hw come?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Airforce 2013/2014 final list was 8 per state and 1 or 2 as reserve. For more information, Check the link below:

www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=dssc-course-22-final-list
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Trone: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
NurseEze1:
stop the discouragement. Many got there without knowing a general or politician. My brother is a testimony. What is meant for you will definitely be yours, keep working!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by nopretense: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Reader1988:

Yes, but what is your course? At least it should be related with the course listed or you may be considered under special candidates but u must get 2.1. Best of luck
I av a 2:1 Bsc degree in Microbiology.
Applied for special forces...
Pls enlighten me
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by nopretense: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
datigbogirl:

My brother will you do frog jump if you apply? And moreover the site is closed for the year....
you have a better chance applying where your field is required tho except you have long leg like me-divine leg I mean*winks*
Loool....applied already
May God help me....
Pls, connect me
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by datigbogirl: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
nopretense:
Loool....applied already May God help me.... Pls, connect me
Lols....mooredavid298@gmail.com it ain't free tho. ...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
nopretense:
I av a 2:1 Bsc degree in Microbiology. Applied for special forces... Pls enlighten me
We've already spoken yesterday, best of luck
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by SuccesYear: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Posses 2:1 banking & finance. Accounting was stated

I applied..... any chance?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
SuccesYear:
Posses 2:1 banking & finance. Accounting was stated

I applied..... any chance?
Yes o. It is related. It is under Account and Budget. The chance is high. Keep praying
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
the way some people do replies enh.. abeg is there Air Vice Marshal in this group too? cause some pple just act lyk they r the one doing the recruitment gan gan.. share experience and give us space to try.. Abeg ooo after God na God o!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
The least age for airforce dssc is 22 years...u stated that you are 21 years old
..just pointing that out....
cry embarassed
Papacypaul:
Civil Engineering upper(4.12} 21yrs,Nysc batch A stream ii but what is baffling me is army,navy airforce dnt put civil eng in engineering corps,only elect elect and mech engr, civil is under logistics which is announced once in a while...another issue is i checked airforce first list for 2016 dssc whr 13 were shrtlisted for interview ,but in my state oyo only 3 of those in the initial list make the final list ,the other 2 were ghost name ,hw come?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papacypaul:
we don't ask how come in Nigeria..
everything is possible..
"remember" we can do without the best "is the slogan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Trone:
stop the discouragement. Many got there without knowing a general or politician. My brother is a testimony. What is meant for you will definitely be yours, keep working!
quote me right..I said if you're not qualified
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nna ehn, the way people are sharing false hopes for here ehn. Even as a Christian you should know better than operating in blind faith, so that you don't get disappointed when it doesn't work. Remember God's miracle can only work for you when you are doing the right thing and you meet the requirements. Pls let's not deceive ourselves and others. If you trusting in your runs, good luck with that, if your requirements are in order and you are trusting God, may the odds favor you. Be that as it may, wish y'll and sundry Success! #Believer #FaithToFaith. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.