Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187911 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Papacypaul(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
mydas01:
The least age for airforce dssc is 22 years...u stated that you are 21 years old
..just pointing that out....
cry embarassed
i dint apply dz yr and nt yt done wit nysc,
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Papacypaul(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
NurseEze1:
we don't ask how come in Nigeria..
everything is possible..
"remember" we can do without the best "is the slogan
bt i think illogical,evn if dy will influence the list ,they shud make the first list so as to look presentable..so seeing doz dt dint mak initial list making final list is aint good enof

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nduxzy: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please house what is the meaning of DSSC replacement form.which set of people obtain this form
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Filafa: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please those details on the parents and guardian form.... Who inputs them..... The name, email etc
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papacypaul:
Civil Engineering upper(4.12} 21yrs,Nysc batch A stream ii but what is baffling me is army,navy airforce dnt put civil eng in engineering corps,only elect elect and mech engr, civil is under logistics which is announced once in a while...another issue is i checked airforce first list for 2016 dssc whr 13 were shrtlisted for interview ,but in my state oyo only 3 of those in the initial list make the final list ,the other 2 were ghost name ,hw come?
my state man, you are observant. those other two that you saw were called when the screening was going on. infact, up to 5names were called to join the Oyo candidate. they do that once in a while especially if a partcular degree has less candidate.
it was done for other states too. 6people were called to join Abuja. like 9pple were called to join taraba. the initially shortlisted 12/13 names you saw. some of them were withdrawn for medical issues so that was why they cud call on addittional candidate. ENLISTMENT is by Gods mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Mrreed:

my state man, you are observant. those other two that you saw were called when the screening was going on. infact, up to 5names were called to join the Oyo candidate. they do that once in a while especially if a partcular degree has less candidate.
it was done for other states too. 6people were called to join Abuja. like 9pple were called to join taraba. the initially shortlisted 12/13 names you saw. some of them were withdrawn for medical issues so that was why they cud call on addittional candidate. ENLISTMENT is by Gods mercy
Today/Tomorrow their site will be updated
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Papacypaul(m): 5:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Mrreed:

wow! that is interesting ,very good...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Abdulqareem: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Abeg make them upload list of successful candidates make we know our faith.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by nopretense: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Reader1988:

We've already spoken yesterday, best of luck
Thanks, boss
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Please are there two different attestation forms? One for serving military and one for non military?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2017
harveybeaks:
Please are there two different attestation forms? One for serving military and one for non military?

Yes of course, you are to sign the LG ATTESTATION form as a civilian and leave the one for serving personnel. in stating the obvious.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Okay. Thanks. What of the attestion of good character. Is there a specific person to write it?

Ucheizzy:

Yes of course, you are to sign the LG ATTESTATION form as a civilian and leave the one for serving personnel. in stating the obvious.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
harveybeaks:
Okay. Thanks. What of the attestion of good character. Is there a specific person to write it?

By default it's the military officer signing the LG ATTESTATION form that is to issue that to you.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good afternoon friends, is there anyone with the sample of the attestation of good character, i just want to see how it looks like... Please help your brother. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
in my own lil way... after signing my LG Attestation form they refuse sign the letter i drafted along with it nor write. their reply was that they are not to sign letter. so i devise my own way in restructuring the letter after enough findings and research i concluded that letter of attestation of good character can also be written by oneself. what will be will be i cant come and kill myself

The Director of Enlistment and Recruitment,
Nigeria Air force,
Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC),
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,
LETTER OF ATTESTATION OF GOOD CHARACTER
I am writing to attest that I have a good moral character, I have never been involved in a crime or found guilty or pleaded guilty to any crime, under the jurisdiction of Nigeria or any other country, regardless of whether those records have been expunged or sealed.
To the best of my knowledge and belief, under penalty of perjury, I attest that I am eligible for this position I am applying for.
I understand the value of hard day’s work, and knows the importance of keeping the military running smoothly. I want to be part of the system, and I believe the system will benefit greatly from my participation. I accept to be penalized by the law if there is any default in my character contrary to the lay down rules and regulation of the force.
Please accept the assurance of my high regards and consideration.

Dssc20********
Name
Sign
date
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
i hope this ideal of mine helps sha.
emmyrexhot2:
in my own lil way... after signing my LG Attestation form they refuse sign the letter i drafted along with it nor write. their reply was that they are not to sign letter. so i devise my own way in restructuring the letter after enough findings and research i concluded that letter of attestation of good character can also be written by oneself. what will be will be i cant come and kill myself

Nigeria Air force,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,
I am writing to attest that I have a good moral character, I have never been involved in a crime or found guilty or pleaded guilty to any crime, under the jurisdiction of Nigeria or any other country, regardless of whether those records have been expunged or sealed.
To the best of my knowledge and belief, under penalty of perjury, I attest that I am eligible for this position I am applying for.
I understand the value of hard day’s work, and knows the importance of keeping the military running smoothly. I want to be part of the system, and I believe the system will benefit greatly from my participation. I accept to be penalized by the law if there is any default in my character contrary to the lay down rules and regulation of the force.

Dssc20********
Name
Sign
date
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmyrexhot2:

Nigeria Air force,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Dssc20********
Name
Sign
date

Lol. Nna ehn, ya funny. If you don't fight for yourself, who will? Anyways, you'd be needing a letter heading and a stamp to go with it, if the officer refused to give you the letter of good conduct, it's best you get it from a church or imam as the case may be. I also read from this thread that it's gon be accepted too. Lol. Funny dude, I admire your charisma tho. Big ups! Success!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Lol. Nna ehn, ya funny. If you don't fight for yourself, who will? Anyways, you'd be needing a letter heading and a stamp to go with it, if the officer refused to give you the letter of good conduct, it's best you get it from a church or imam as the case may be. I also read from this thread that it's gon be accepted too. Lol. Funny dude, I admire your charisma tho. Big ups! Success!

if i use church as per christian wey i be shey na me go make the church go create letter head paper or stamp wey dem nor get before... bros if i cant attest for mysef who will.. Thanks bros. am a learner in federal govt work tho. "My case is different" fellow learner so dont use my suggestion as a yardstick or measurement for standards. #All4God
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmyrexhot2:

Nigeria Air force,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Dssc20********
Name
Sign
date
About the attestation letter.
A letter of good moral character is a letter that is written by someone you know who will vouch for your moral character. Almost anyone can write one of these for you, but they are more valuable if they are written by someone of distinction, including a past employer, a priest, or someone with a notable position. A letter of good moral character is commonly used for job applications to show what kind of person you are. Since the officer that signed my attestation of local government form refuses to give me the attestation of good character, me i dey draft mine too, i will give it to someone close to me in my community to sign and put down his name and phone number... May God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by yinkasix(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
We that applied with 2:2 our case is different too. Lol
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
About the attestation letter.
A letter of good moral character is a letter that is written by someone you know who will vouch for your moral character. Almost anyone can write one of these for you, but they are more valuable if they are written by someone of distinction, including a past employer, a priest, or someone with a notable position. A letter of good moral character is commonly used for job applications to show what kind of person you are. Since the officer that signed my attestation of local government form refuses to give me the attestation of good character, me i dey draft mine too, i will give it to someone close to me in my community to sign and put down his name and phone number... May God help us all.

nice stuff. no ideal is a waste, na just to filter which one to follow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
yinkasix:
We that applied with 2:2 our case is different too. Lol

i dey ur lane too.. even if i nor do the test sef... 'MY CASE IS DIFFERENT' na go see me for the finalist #all4God
i know somepple will say "there is notin to be religious abt, if u dont meet the requirement while forming religious". my question to who ever want to type that in advance is 1. are u the air vice marshal? 2. if no are u related to him. 3. if still no can u make decision for him if no. then let God be God. i wont be persecuted for trying !!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls who are those that were saying their site will be updated today with information of the screening, pls come out make we dey see una face. Nothing is there till now. How far?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by marco1991: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
The instructions about the date of the zonal enlistment exercise is quite vague. How do we know what particular day within the week we are to report to our respective zonal centres. And the instructions don't specify the time the exercise begins, if this is the only information we get everybody will have no other option but to turn up at their zonal centre on the 1st of July by 8am , this I think will cause an uncontrollable crowd
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Ucheizzy post=57922900]Pls who are those that were saying their site will be updated today with information of the screening, pls come out make we dey see una face. Nothing is there till now. How far? [/
We said Wednesday/Thursday. Just chill, by God's grace the site will be updated between today/tomorrow. Best of luck to all
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Oladayopop(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abeg who suppose sign the special form? a serving military?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmyrexhot2:

Nigeria Air force,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Dssc20********
Name
Sign
date

Dis is some kind of joke ryt?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmyrexhot2:

if i use church as per christian wey i be shey na me go make the church go create letter head paper or stamp wey dem nor get before... bros if i cant attest for mysef who will.. Thanks bros. am a learner in federal govt work tho. "My case is different" fellow learner so dont use my suggestion as a yardstick or measurement for standards. #All4God

Bros churches do have letter head and stamp sir.
None the less u can try ur school it hod or any of ur lecturer can issue the letter with ur school/department or faculty's letter head
Just saying ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by dewin86(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=emmyrexhot2 post=57922033]

this guy funny die, i admire ur sense of humor n taken responsibility...if we can't help our self who will?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Reader1988:
We said Wednesday/Thursday. Just chill, by God's grace the site will be updated between today/tomorrow. Best of luck to all

ok oo, i dey inside freezer dey chill as i dey follow talk like this..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2017
arcayoayodele:

Bros churches do have letter head and stamp sir.
None the less u can try ur school it hod or any of ur lecturer can issue the letter with ur school/department or faculty's letter head
Just saying ....
You guys are making things difficult for yourselves. This LGA attestation and letter of attestation of good character can be filled,written, signed and stamped by 1) Your LGA Chairman or his/her Secretary. 2) a Government School Principal. 3) a Magistrate. 4) A Civil servant from Grade Level 12 and Above and 5). A serving Military officer of the rank of a Squadron Leader(in NAF) and above and equivalent in its sister'§ military. Note that all these people must be from your state of Origin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.