Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) (45497 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 04, 2017
I am happy that reasonable people are now commenting
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 4:28pm On May 04, 2017
Amberon:
The woman isnt the victim even though she could have possibly died or sustained lasting injuries. Let's organize a pity party for the man for being "mentally unstable" to the point he brutalized his wife.

Mtcheeeew
may God not give you a bad woman for a wife,may he not give you a woman that makes your bp high whenever you think of going back home after an hectic day of work. May you be free of a woman that only brings out the worst in you,cause trust me they are many out there...and best blive it,divorcing the mother of ones child/children is not as easy as it sounds

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2017
Yes the man did wrong. But b4 u start accusing the man...............WHAT DID SHE DO?!

2 Likes

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Preye21: 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
Domestic violence is now the order of d day.
But y can't I see trends like 'this is what happened to a guy that beat up his wife'? Is it that they are been granted impunity or what
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by blackboy(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
If the situation in the country is affecting couples. Beating your wife will not make things better. Go out, ignore her, go to bed early even if you don't sleep, go to another room, secluded yourself, never beat or hit ur wife or girlfriend most of all. Will just make you a sisi and won't solve nothing.
Women always tell your man -the day you raise your hand to hit me that is the day you will pay for it. Don't wait till he does. He will be careful. Not because you love him you take abuse. Don't,

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Preye21: 4:36pm On May 04, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Yes the man did wrong. But b4 u start accusing the man...............WHAT DID SHE DO?!

What did she do meaning? How many trends do u see of women beating up their husbands, do they not do wrong, asking what she did is a very shallow way of judging.
Besides I don't see anything that warrants a man to lay hands on his wife. There are better ways to punish her.
But some men don't just want to desist from been animals.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Preye21: 4:38pm On May 04, 2017
blackboy:
If the situation in the country is affecting couples. Beating your wife will not make things better. Go out, ignore her, go to bed early even if you don't sleep, go to another room, secluded yourself, never beat or hit ur wife or girlfriend most of all. Will just make you a sisi and won't solve nothing.
Women always tell your man -the day you raise your hand to hit me that is the day you will pay for it. Don't wait till he does. He will be careful. Not because you love him you take abuse. Don't,
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
Preye21:

What did she do meaning? How many trends do u see of women beating up their husbands, do they not do wrong, asking what she did is a very shallow way of judging.
Besides I don't see anything that warrants a man to lay hands on his wife. There are better ways to punish her.
But some men don't just want to desist from been animals.
really?! Wait what would make a man beat his wife to stupor after professing love, goin for dates, marryin her and everything when he has nt got mental upstairs. THEY ARE BOTH AT FAULT! Simple
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2017
Odimson69:
The gbeborun that reported this incident can you please tell us what happened and please bring the picture of the man after the fight.who knows may be the woman beat the husband

You're very right!
I once knew a case of a woman who ran to her aunt in the middle of the night and showed some bruises of how her demonic and evil husband wanted to 'kill' her. The aunt, in a livid rage, went to get a MOPOL team and stormed the man's house ( to teach him the lesson of his life). On getting there, he met the man with a broken head and a wounded hand.
The MOPOL felt sorry for the man and even assayed to arrest the lady. It was from that day that I begin to take women's allegations against their men as something that needs verification. They know that most gullible people sees them as angel and the men as the beast. That makes them to get away easily with cheap blackmails and gross sentiments.
While I strongly condemn domestic violence, I would be careful to call for the head of any man anyhow without hearing his own part of the story.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 5:44pm On May 04, 2017
I have learned that in this life, your reaction matters more than the initial action.
I keep wondering where these women meet these men and what they say and/or do to be beaten up.
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Friedyokes: 5:49pm On May 04, 2017
Amberon:
I wonder how people reason. Listen, nothing warrants domestic violence. If you kill someone shey police will ask what the person did wrong? Rubbish!
did u not read part where I said I didn't condone it undecided...I simply said next time she should post the full story... Do you know if she injured him before he did that?? do u no if in their scuffle she stabbed him??...do u no if the story was true...or u don't care of the mans side ....or do u think he got up one day nd just decided to beat her up...again where did I say I supported the mans actions??...

If till now u dnt get

My point is that she should post the full story instead of the one that just shows her views

Again I do not support violence
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by treach(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
From d traditional pic, d guy looks like a boxer...
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by SleekHoyeen(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
O ga o. News of domestic violence here and there. Lord have mercy cry

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:59pm On May 04, 2017
Henryyy:
Her husband is an animal in human skin, he should be arrested and locked up asap. You or your friend should forward this pix to the ministry of women affairs and all them NGOs so they can take it up.Such animals shouldn't be roaming our streets.
& be fed & cratered 4 with tax payer's money? undecided d lady should hire thugs 2 mercilessly deal with him
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by T2best: 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
Henryyy:
Her husband is an animal in human skin, he should be arrested and locked up asap. You or your friend should forward this pix to the ministry of women affairs and all them NGOs so they can take it up.Such animals shouldn't be roaming our streets.
congratulations so of all d men in d world, na animal u c marry. I really blame him for dat bcus that is not approve of manhood. even at that I think u too also contribute. remember action and reactions are equal and opposite. u real exactly what u sow at times more. sorry go use aboniki rube am
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Preye21: 8:29pm On May 04, 2017
Ncsamuel:
really?! Wait what would make a man beat his wife to stupor after professing love, goin for dates, marryin her and everything when he has nt got mental upstairs. THEY ARE BOTH AT FAULT! Simple
If they are both at fault then the both should have been beaten simultaneously
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
I wonder what she is still doing in the marriage is it not time to get out?
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by omangbeh: 9:52pm On May 04, 2017
YORUBA COWARDS ARE LIONS WHEN IT COMES TO BATTERING THEIR MOTHERS, WIVES AND GIRLSFIRENDS. JUST LOOK AT THE POOR GIRL, DRENCHED IN BLOOD! SHE IS LUCKY HE DID NOT STAB HER TO DEATH. YORUCOWARDS!!!
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:15pm On May 04, 2017
When i spotted the headline on FP, i just knew it had to be them! Y***ba demons
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:40pm On May 04, 2017
Henryyy:

Shut up jor, Did she tell us what she did to her husband? This was same way Mercy Aigbe come on social medial to rant and later we get to know the truth..
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by adontcare(f): 11:41pm On May 04, 2017
Devil na saint where some humans are concerned
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:42pm On May 04, 2017
Hotshawarma:
This one is not husband again na,he is a murderer....she should stop calling a murderer her husband

LOL your likes are the most stewpid to have judge before hearing from the other part, Did she tell you what she did to her husband?

Same way your likes started attacking Mercy Aiagbe husband until the truth came out..

Female celebrities are not to be trusted..
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47pm On May 04, 2017
barbienazom:
If this is true then the case should be taken to authorities to handle.
But is domestic violence/abuse now the new epidemic in Nigeria kwanu?

Same way Mercy Aigbe case was taken to authority and she was later guilty?
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:48pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
This is the obvious result when so many desperate souls are marrying strangers or he-goats due to pressures (social/religious/family etc)... So let this Lady blame HERSELF!!!!

also, we can clearly see the failed state of mind in Nigeria, when the OP wrote:" look what he did to her JUST after a few months... " as if this evil act would/should be acceptable after a few yrs?! NONSENSE! The act is WRONG whether few months after marriage, 50yrs after marriage or before marriage.

Don't judge when you don't know what actually happen, Mercy Aigbe case should teach most of you woman wrapper some lesson.

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:49pm On May 04, 2017
Heeyhun:
Calling him a man is an insult to all the good men out there
He is a beast

You say more than this on Mercy Aigbe's case but later you were put to shame..

https://www.nairaland.com/3779070/mercy-aigbe-mental-problem-caught
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:51pm On May 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
Severe case of domestic violence. She should approach the police (a female one I recommend). They are more sympathetic to issues like this

And at the end when the husband explain what happen she will be ashamed just like Mercy Aigbe?

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:52pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

You want me to pull out threads of them TD board heads from the land of the rising potopoto beating their wives?

Was it not on this nairaland we read that this Ifeanyi Ajaero tied his wife to generator for days?

You better don't start what you can't finish. You'll lose

LOL you got my back bro..
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:54pm On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Jesu! cry
Ladies should shine their eyes very well during courtship.
You must have some signals of a potential wife beater during courtship hence the need to take a second
look before saying I do embarassed
Don't be carried away with love. Open your eyes very well while loving.
We have so many savages out there!

Same way men should shine their eyes for useless girls forming wife material, Mercy Aigbi's case comes to mind..

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:56pm On May 04, 2017
Friedyokes:
Wetin she do "see what the pesin I called husband did to me"

Not condoning it tho

But what did u do

U can't just say he just woke up and went beast on u

Write the full story....then we can give a impartial opinion

God bless you jare, Some kids on Nairaland don;t know anything about marriage and what a wife can do to their husband to wake him sleeping beast..

1 Like

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:57pm On May 04, 2017
Blue3k:
Let this guy sit in jail for month and fight the other tough guys in the prisons.

LOL what a dead brain woman wrapper, Did you know what happen? Did you hear the other side of the story? Mercy Aigbe's case comes to mind..

Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2017
She got served
Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by Blue3k2: 12:37am On May 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL what a dead brain woman wrapper, Did you know what happen? Did you hear the other side of the story? Mercy Aigbe's case comes to mind..

Never been a simp and a don't have any weird obsession with men like you seem to with buhari. After clowning you on front page I would understand why your feeling are hurt. You never need to go that far to restrain a female unless you weak or they have weapon. Get back to your day job servicing Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video) / #10yearschallenge: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / End Time Things, Shocking Sex Scene From Nollywood Movies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.