Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! (3283 Views)

Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) / One And Quarter Plot Of Land Is Available For Sale In Jakande Lekki / Investing In Landed Property Is Sure Wealth. Invest Today And Watch It Grow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
*Things don't get better with time, People make things better*

A few years ago I dabbled into Multi-Level Marketing and tried my hand at a few Networking Companies. I didn’t make much money or grew in the ranks like I would have loved to but I saw measurable financial progress each day I stepped out and made a move. The one thing I took away from that experience was that nothing happens unless you move.

Many of us have probably heard or used this words "It will get better". I hear people say come next month i will have the money etc. These people most times just say it hoping that as the day goes by a miracle will deliver the money to them.

Guys, you don't get a meal just because you are hungry, You get a meal when you get up and make or buy one.

*You have the power use it*

Suppose you are able to take a peep into your future 10 years from now, what would it look like? Whatever you see in your future, the work begins today.

The only time your money will increase with time is when you put it to work and one of the most effective ways to earn more money is to invest it, and start as early as possible."

*Start with The most cost effective Investment today*

Invest in our garden scheme below:

*Christal Villa-Itamarun (Ibeju-lekki)*
Price: *1.5m*
Promo: *Buy 6get 1free*
Title: *Excision in process*

For inspection booking and enquiries call/whats app Christal Homes *Help Desk Line* on *08088818029*

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 7:50am On May 05, 2017
Nothing happens except you make it happen. This works with both success and failure. Do you want to be called successful, or wealthy? It all begins with taking the right step by investing in what matters; by investing in real estate. Our properties in ibeju lekki will turn your investment around in a couple of months. Ibeju lekki is growing by the day and If you have not invested in this region you are really missing out.

Call us today for inspection bookings and enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 1:07pm On May 05, 2017
A good place to buy and invest with a good title

Call/WhatsApp for inspection today
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 6:59am On May 08, 2017
Are you thinking about the future the way wise investors are, who can tell about the ongoing in the future and take risk that will change their history where their name will be boldly written with a golden pen never to be forgotten in history just because of the risk they took?

This is the time to make that decision so that generations to come will be grateful you did.

Call us today for inspection bookings/enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 3:19pm On May 10, 2017
*Things don't get better with time, People make things better*

A few years ago I dabbled into Multi-Level Marketing and tried my hand at a few Networking Companies. I didn’t make much money or grew in the ranks like I would have loved to but I saw measurable financial progress each day I stepped out and made a move. The one thing I took away from that experience was that nothing happens unless you move.

Many of us have probably heard or used this words "It will get better". I hear people say come next month i will have the money etc. These people most times just say it hoping that as the day goes by a miracle will deliver the money to them.

Guys, you don't get a meal just because you are hungry, You get a meal when you get up and make or buy one.

*You have the power use it*

Suppose you are able to take a peep into your future 10 years from now, what would it look like? Whatever you see in your future, the work begins today.

The only time your money will increase with time is when you put it to work and one of the most effective ways to earn more money is to invest it, and start as early as possible."

*Start with The most cost effective Investment today*

Invest in any of our garden scheme below:

*Christal Villa-Itamarun (Ibeju-lekki)*
Price: *1.5m*
Promo: *Buy 6get 1free*
Title: *Excision in process*

*Christal Villa-Isiwu (Ikorodu)*
Price: *2m*
Promo: *1m*
Title: *Reg. Survey*

For inspection booking and enquiries call/whats app Christal Homes *Help Desk Line* on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 11:56pm On May 10, 2017
IF YOU ARE A MOTHER/FATHER (PARENTS), your Children won't forgive you if you don't read the piece below, and take action.

Parent: "I don't want
my children to go
through what i
went through"

Christal Homes: And
How do you
intend to
achieve this ?

Parent: I have no
idea yet. I just
know I won't let
my children pass
through what I
went through.

Christal Homes: I
have an Idea—
Land Banking
for your
Children will
help you
achieve this
desire of
yours.

How do i mean ? Invest in Land on behalf of your children by subscribing to Our Special Children's Day Land Promo with a down payment of N600k from CHRISTAL VILLA (ITAMARUN) Ibeju Lekki, on a 3months instalment

Note: In case you love to pay outright, the value of this land is N1,500,000

The Beauty of this:
By the time they (your children) grow up (10, 18, 20 years) this investment you make today would have grown to about N50M— you know what that means !

PROMO ENDS SOON

For more enquiries, site inspection, how to make payment, please call Christal Homes on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 4:35am On May 11, 2017
You will be shocked when the land you overlooked or the land you lack certain information about, or the land you were scared of taking a risk for, or the land out of knowing too much (OVER SABI) is selling for Over 400% of the initial cost in less than 2 years. I'm trying to imagine what the look on your face will look like.

This region Ibeju lekki will so beat the imagination of so many people. In order for you not to worry and partake in this wonderful offer is why we are here. We guarantee you security as we a reputable organisation and keep to our words.

Partner with us today and you are on your way to a mega investment.

For more information and enquiries; call/WhatsApp us on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
Christal Villa Itamarun and Summit Place Oshoroko are two wonderful estate In a good location in Ibeju lekki. They are both walking distances from the major road and all within an environment that we trigger appreciation within a short time.

You don't want to miss out in this opportunity because of one mistake or the other. Now is the time to invest.

For more information and enquiries, call +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 5:47pm On May 12, 2017
You don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait! Take advantage when it present itself. Tomorrow may be too late.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp us on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 11:06pm On May 15, 2017
Buy today! I mean NOW! While others are still contemplating, make your time count by taking advantage of this property.

Remember! You don't wait to buy land; you buy land and wait.

Hurry up today while you still can!

For more information and enquiries, call or WhatsApp us today on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
What kind of property are you looking for; Is the one with excision in process, excision, gazette, CofO, or governors consent..., with a good price, and within a strategic location that will give a high ROI? All of this and more we can give you. Part of our goals is to help you secure a better future at a very reasonable cost.

Try us today and be happy you did. For more information and enquiries, call/WhatsApp us on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 8:19am On May 19, 2017
Land waits for nobody to appreciate you are the one to key into buying land to enjoy the benefits thereof. So many development in sight that will boom your investment in no time. Failure to take a step today may lead to a major regret tomorrow.

For more information and enquiries, please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 3:15am On May 22, 2017
rns To 12m By 15th March by Ladeal: 3:14am
Take advantage of this amazing offer and be glad you did. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Contact us today for more information and enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 12:30pm On May 24, 2017
What will happen if in 5years you realise a plot of land you are getting for as low as 1.5m-5m is now selling for 50m?

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 3:21am On May 26, 2017
Buy 6plots of Christal Villa and get 1 plot free! This is an amazing offer where you can invest and not only make more money but more money!

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
Book inspection with us today and enjoy the benefits we have to offer!

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
It's still a wonderful and favourable time to invest. I challenge you to invest today! You will be shocked what your returns will be like eventually!

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
To partner with us in order to enjoy the benefits we have to offer, please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 1:13am On May 30, 2017
It can only get better with Christal villa/Summit place! Partner with us today and enjoy the benefit thereof!

For inspection booking and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 9:46am On May 30, 2017
Christal Villa Itamarun is very promising and will deliver to you a high ROI in no time. The time to invest is now! By the time the free trade zone, Dangote refinery... kicks off, the price would have gone really up and some who are still taking their time may not be able to afford it or even make huge profit by then, and that's because you will have to wait another turn before you will make that huge return.

Land they say wait for nobody. "You don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait" join the league of successful people; invest today!

For inspection booking and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 11:39pm On May 30, 2017
Contact us today for more information and enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 4:18am On May 31, 2017
Contact us today for more inspection booking and enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
In the next 10 years it's certain that your investment of 1.5m would have yielded way over 500% ROI due to the landmark that would have started operation and the one in operation that will even record more clientele.

Are you still thinking? Now is the time to invest don't waste it!

For inspection booking and enquir please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 5:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Your investment is secured with us as we are bound to help you take your investment to the next level where your returns will speak volume! We are reliable and trustworthy!

Partner with us today and you will never want to deal elsewhere.

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2017
You want a property with good prospects and landmarks that will appreciate your property in no time?

Call/WhatsApp us today for more information and enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are you looking for a property filled with prospect and the ability to add tremendous value to your investment in such a short time?

Your answer is here "CHRISTAL VILLA ITAMARUN". For just 1.5m you can lock down a plot.

We are reliable and dependable. Your interest and success is our utmost concern.

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 4:06am On Jun 06, 2017
For inspection bookings and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2017
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor.

Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Invest in Landed Properties...

Put a call through today to secure that future.

For more information and enquiries about our propertied please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 7029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
You want your investment to count? It's all about taking a bold step.

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's affordable today; I bet you have no idea what your investment as low as it is today will yield tomorrow.

Take advantage of the opportunity you have today, because it will only count when you do.

Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
A seed will only germinate when you sow it. The same way your land will only appreciate if and only if you invest today without delay.

For more information and enquiries please call or WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Investing in Land is a sure way to Wealth. Invest today and let the count begin! by Ladeal: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2017
It's affordable, secured and fast developing. This are what really count in investment. I'm sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity Christal Villa Itamarun is offering.

Hurry now so you won't be late!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Estimating Cost Of Fencing 6 Plots Of Land - A Nairalander's Question / Limited Plots For Sale At Periwinkle Estate Lekki Phase 1 / ''BUILD Student hostel With N30millions & MAKE N9millions Every Year For 25years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.