Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste (1479 Views)

Help, My Dog Won't Stop Vomiting / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / KINDLY ADVISE, My Caucasian won't eat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by jeromedee: 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
Good day petlnanders, I need advice from you all and I'll appreciate if I can get any good suggestions as am getting worried already over my Dam lack of appetite.

My Dog has been rejecting Noodles waste as of late irrespective of what it's been mixed with, be it Fish or chicken as all she does is Sniff take some mouthful and use her nose to smoothen the food and abandon it,sometimes she'd use her head to nod the food and water away in an attempt to throw the food away in manner that suggests she doesn't want to eat it.

I was advised to deworm her which I did but she still won't eat, I cooked rice 2days ago and mixed it up with fish and egg, she did same until I had to force her to eat. But yesterday afternoon I prepared Eba for her and to my utmost surprise,she ate everything despite tha fact that she never had such before, but later prepared her Normal recipe of noodles and fish, she still didn't eat and had to give Her the leftover of the Eba and she ate it.

My questions now is why has she stopped eating her normal recipe?

Cc:Prodegee, Seun, Arcbay.
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by ifex370(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
Your dog loves local diets jare.. Give her EBA...

Maybe she senses there's sth in the noodle's that's harmful to her
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by younghartz(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2017
Dogs loves soup.....

my dog can eat anything so far u put soup join grin

try mixing egusi with DAT noodles
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by jeromedee: 3:31pm On May 04, 2017
younghartz:
Dogs loves soup.....

my dog can eat anything so far u put soup join grin

try mixing egusi with DAT noodles
Alright Bro..i will try that
Tnxx much
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by Seun(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2017
Throw away the worthless noodle waste and let her eat what she loves. It's possible that there is something in it that is harmful to her body.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by kolafolabi(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2017
Seun:
Throw away the worthless noodle waste and let her eat what he loves. It's possible that there is something in it that is harmful to her body.

Seun and pets are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by Greene66: 6:17pm On May 04, 2017
Op,

Consider Canned Food. Rokus should do the trick.
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by younghartz(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
Greene66:
Op,

I prefer pedigree
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by jeromedee: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
Seun:
Throw away the worthless noodle waste and let her eat what he loves. It's possible that there is something in it that is harmful to her body.
Alright Sire, but come to think of it she's been eating that over a year now without isssh until lastweek..just after I moved to another apartment..
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by jeromedee: 10:21pm On May 04, 2017
Greene66:
Op,

alright I'd consider that.. tnx
Re: My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste by Ali1king: 10:30pm On May 05, 2017
KILL THE BASTARD

(1) (Reply)

4-months Old Boerboel For Sale / Box Head Rottweiler Pups / 6 Month Old Brindle Male Boerboel For Just 60k Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.