Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria (968 Views)

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / Persistent Rashes On Skin / She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria by successman1234: 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
I was diagnosed for malaria, the doctor prescribed a tablet for me which i used, and completed. After 3 days i discovered i was worse, i returned and did another test and they discovered it was still malaria, now they gave me injection, this is the second day of injection. I dont still feel good.

Who can recommend a very good drug for me, i suspect because my hospital is hmo they are giving me inferior drugs which do not attack the parasite effectively.

What can i do
Re: I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria by orbgoblin: 1:51pm On May 04, 2017
Wait for the course of your injections to be complete and then do another test again. It's important to know what strain of malaria you have though. I suspect the one u currently have is the falciparum strain. Very difficult to treat. You can try a drug called terocan or any drug that has the same composition as it. If after that u still test positive for malaria, go get a quinine injection from a good hospital.
Re: I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria by Miradamian: 1:53pm On May 04, 2017
Pls don't self medicate, visit another hospital , run a text and get your drugs again. If it persist , check typhoid and run hiv test. If they are all negative, then see the doctors again for grade 2 tests and seek spiritual deliverance
Re: I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria by successman1234: 2:07pm On May 04, 2017
Miradamian:
Pls don't self medicate, visit another hospital , run a text and get your drugs again. If it persist , check typhoid and run hiv test. If they are all negative, then see the doctors again for grade 2 tests and seek spiritual deliverance

I did tyhpoid, HIV, even blood count test all was okay, just malaria came out positive.

I dont understand how malaria would be so stubborn to treat, i dont expose myself to mosquito so i wonder why.
Re: I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria by successman1234: 2:09pm On May 04, 2017
orbgoblin:
Wait for the course of your injections to be complete and then do another test again. It's important to know what strain of malaria you have though. I suspect the one u currently have is the falciparum strain. Very difficult to treat. You can try a drug called terocan or any drug that has the same composition as it. If after that u still test positive for malaria, go get a quinine injection from a good hospital.

I thought the quinine has been banned.

I react badly to it but i wont mind, as far as the malaria goes.
Re: I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria by successman1234: 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
orbgoblin:

will complete the dose 2morow, if no improvement will go for the terocan
Re: I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria by orbgoblin: 3:06pm On May 04, 2017
Yes tru terocan first and then you can consider other options later. I wish u speedy recoveryquote author=successman1234 post=56202047]

I thought the quinine has been banned.

I react badly to it but i wont mind, as far as the malaria goes.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Immune Booster Capsules Is To In Boost Your Immune Aganst Diseases / The Next Deadly Disease That Will Cause A Global Pandemic Is Coming---Bill Gates / Thread For Male Urinary And Reproductive System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.