Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? (4287 Views)

Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / Persistent Rashes On Skin / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
she is always on pad, because of blood dripping wetness coming out from her private part, even when she is not on her monthly cycle.

we have visited the general hospital, no major health complications,just a hormonal imbalance, irregular menstruation according to the doctor, they prescribed combination 3 for her,plus other drugs accompanied with it, to curtail the issues and bring her cycle to normal, she has been on those drugs, still no sign of improvement,the predicament is still persisting, she is still having that drops down there.

I'm afraid she is loosing blood, she can't continue to live like these. I need a permanent solution for her, she is a good friend to me, I need to solve these health issues, before I can be able to take these relationship to the next level.

I wished I can get the timely solutions here.

N:B I'm busy at the site, hence I have to be concise and straight to the point.
cc: lalasticlala seun
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by aminusodiq(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
h
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by kestolove95(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Just impregnate her it will reset everything thing, same tin Chinyere suffered bk in 2012

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Rextizzy: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Just impregnate her it will reset everything thing, same tin Chinyere suffered bk in 2012
Are you high or what

9 Likes

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by kestolove95(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
And may b she has been using what we call kayan mata hia in d north without u knowing, wen u use it too much dats d result
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
please I'm not joking here, I need a meaningful contribution.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Andersonjr(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hhm... This is seriously
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by kestolove95(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekenz:
please I'm not joking here, I need a meaningful contribution.
so am d one joking abi? Nonsense
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
so am d one joking abi? Nonsense
you seem so, no positive comments yet.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by iTearHerToto: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Who's chinyere [img]https:///view/huh-confused-gif-14430852.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by iTearHerToto: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekenz:
she is always on pad, because of blood dripping wetness coming out from her private part, even when she is not on her monthly cycle.

we have visited the general hospital, no major health complications,just a hormonal imbalance, irregular menstruation according to the doctor, they prescribed combination 3 for her,plus other drugs accompanied with it, to curtail the issues and bring her cycle to normal, she has been on those drugs, still no sign of improvement,the predicament is still persisting, she is still having that drops down there.

I'm afraid she is loosing blood, she can't continue to live like these. I need a permanent solution for her, she is a good friend to me, I need to solve these health issues, before I can be able to take these relationship to the next level.

Her HIV strong o
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Oksman(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
N
Mekenz:

Let her come out clean. I suspect ritual exchange here, if its persistent then she may have had contact with one of these guys on the fast lane. Take her to your pastor if you are a christian for deliverance. No amount of treatment will solve it. Talking from experience. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Your doctor is actually right, it is nothing and should stop on it’s own. I had same issue many years ago and it started with me takin Malta Guinness on the 4th day of my period, naa so I bleed for almost 3 weeks! Ran for tests and results came out clean. It is hormonal imbalance and would definitely stop. It was a scary experience and since then my high cravings for Malta Guinness reduced lol

4 Likes

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Her HIV strong o
it's far from it.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Your doctor is actually right, it is nothing and should stop on it’s own. I had same issue many years ago and it started with me takin Malta Guinness on the 4th day of my period, naa so I bleed for almost 3 weeks! Ran for tests and results came out clean. It is hormonal imbalance and would definitely stop. It was a scary experience and since then my high cravings for Malta Guinness reduced lol
thanks for these reply, I'm seriously worried about her condition, I wished to find a lasting solution to it soonest.

1 Like

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oksman:
N

Let her come out clean. I suspect ritual exchange here, if its persistent then she may have had contact with one of these guys on the fast lane. Take her to your pastor if you are a christian for deliverance. No amount of treatment will solve it. Talking from experience. Wish you the best.
hmmmm.....
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by cRobo: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Take her to T.B Joshua church

Speaking from what I have seen physically
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Xbee007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oksman:
N

[s]
Let her come out clean. I suspect ritual exchange here, if its persistent then she may have had contact with one of these guys on the fast lane. Take her to your pastor if you are a christian for deliverance. No amount of treatment will solve it. Talking from experience. Wish you the best.[/s]
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Lari03r(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Symptoms of Adenomyosis or Menorrhagia.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Heloct(f): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
I can't say about the blood. But I've worked with women with similar experiences before.

It's nothing complicated. But it can go within five days. It's hormonal imbalance as the Doctor said. For this to go soon enough, she'll have to stop stressing herself. She could take a break or something. She should avoid carbonated soft drinks totally. She should take enough water and fruits. And if the discharge is light, let her stick to panty liners and not pads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Heloct:
I can't say about the blood. But I've worked with women with similar experiences before.

It's nothing complicated. But it can go within five days. It's hormonal imbalance as the Doctor said. For this to go soon enough, she'll have to stop stressing herself. She could take a break or something. She should avoid carbonated soft drinks totally. She should take enough water and fruits. And if the discharge is light, let her stick to panty liners and not pads.
thanks for your reply, normally that time of the month last for 4-5 days,but in her own case sometimes she can go for 20days breeding, she changes pad twice in a day. shocked
Heloct:

thanks for your reply, normally that time of the month last for 4-5 days,but in her own case sometimes she can go for 20days breeding, she changes pad twice in a day.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lari03r:
Symptoms of Adenomyosis or Menorrhagia.
can you please expatiate on these?
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Heloct(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekenz:
thanks for your reply, normally that time of the month last for 4-5 days,but in her own case sometimes she can go for 20days breeding, she changes pad twice in a day. :othanks for your reply, normally that time of the month last for 4-5 days,but in her own case sometimes she can go for 20days breeding, she changes pad twice in a day.

The normal period lasts btw 2-7 days. Her period lasting 20days isn't good at all. I thought it was just the discharge.

Looks like it is Menorrhagia. Please visit the Doctor for immediate treatment and advice. It could lead to anaemia if not treated early.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by mu2sa2: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Xbee007:

Nonsense
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by iamphilips(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pls let her go to a gynaecologist for proper examination..and what are the other symptoms she experiences It could be symptoms of fibroids.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by DaddyMorenike: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eiyaa. It's well.
But how much be super glue for your area?
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
iamphilips:
Pls let her go to a gynaecologist for proper examination..and what are the other symptoms she experiences It could be symptoms of fibroids.
she complaints of running stomach a times,apart from the discharge.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Heloct:

The normal period lasts btw 2-7 days. Her period lasting 20days isn't good at all. I thought it was just the discharge.

Looks like it is Menorrhagia. Please visit the Doctor for immediate treatment and advice. It could lead to anaemia if not treated early.
we have visited a doctor based on her that, she is on drugs, but the issues is still persisting, no headway for now.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by iamphilips(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekenz:
she complaints of running stomach a times,apart from the discharge.

Does she complain of backache?
Abdominal pain ?
Does she feel some sort of heaviness in her tummy?
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by iamphilips(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Cynthiabelle(f): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Do a scan to rule out incomplete abortion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Judge If It Is Fair:my Experience With Nigerian-turkish Nizamiye Hospital / Coronavirus: Dying Patients Beg Doctors To See Families One Last Time In Italy / These Things Have Killed More Humans Than Guns In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.