Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures (6411 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna / Obiano Remembers Biafran Heroes, Erects Cenotaph With Their Names (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by nigerdeltaaa: 1:49pm On May 04, 2017
Copied
IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu praying at the Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top Enugu upon safe arrival into Biafraland. Anytime Kanu comes into Biafraland, he would first visit the Cenotaph for private prayers. Biafra Cenotaph Enugu is the commemorative site of the fallen heroes of Biafra. The prayers were performed at exactly 12 noon on this day. Kanu went to present himself before the Almighty God and to pay his respects to Biafran soldiers and IPOB activists that fell in defence of our freedom. Obudi Udekwe reporting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2017
useless criminal.
After calling all pastors fake
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

even asked for kumuyi to be killed if he comes to Aba.

he brought u guy Chukwu Abiamala to u liepods PDP to worship a foolish bastard amala God.

You guys are saying he is better than those pastors. A person who tells u to kill another pastor is good.

And if u like worship Chukwu Amala or Abiama.

I am an Igbo man Abiama means nothing.
Ask any person here they will say Abiama means God in some parts of Igbo ask them which part they don't know.

Nnamdi Cow is worshipping a useless God.

Pls watch my video of a short history of Nnamdi Kanu how his grand father worshipped Idol in Ojukwu bunker.

Watch it below is just 15 minutes but it will open your eye till your eyeballs fall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God
but Chukwu Abiama is idol that no Igbo man can tell u the meaning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by easzypeaszy(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal
lol...u gt big problem walahi...wetin concern u abeg..na beg I beg u...don't b folly...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by nigerdeltaaa: 1:53pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal
what's your problem?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Trut(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2017
Nice...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by DozieInc(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2017
The BMC are pained right now embarassed
@ IpobExposed is in the ER

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2017
This young man wants to achieve what his fore-fathers and even the Great Ikemba of Nnewi, Ojukwu could not achieve at death even though his 'Manhood' lives on shocked

A past leader once said that Biafra is dead and buried cry

A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

I wish you all the luck you'll need!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by nigerdeltaaa: 2:07pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:
This young man wants to achieve what his fore-fathers and even the Great Ikemba of Nnewi, Ojukwu could not achieve at death even though his 'Manhood' lives on shocked

A past leader once said that Biafra is dead and buried cry

A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

I wish you all the luck you'll need!
the fact that your grand parents didn't study in the university does it mean your children won't too?

19 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Likei(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2017
shame is already catching buhari on his dying bed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by kasheemawo(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
The fool has now been abandoned to his faith
This is segregation cownu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by igbozionism(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2017
so what?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by igbozionism(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2017
lol

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by igbozionism(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2017
anytime ipob exposed hears about Nnamdi KANU

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by deomelo: 2:45pm On May 04, 2017
lol @ praying over concrete rubbish inside bush.

Comedy unlimited.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by UmuEri(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
Copied
IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu praying at the Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top Enugu upon safe arrival into Biafraland. Anytime Kanu comes into Biafraland, he would first visit the Cenotaph for private prayers. Biafra Cenotaph Enugu is the commemorative site of the fallen heroes of Biafra. The prayers were performed at exactly 12 noon on this day. Kanu went to present himself before the Almighty God and to pay his respects to Biafran soldiers and IPOB activists that fell in defence of our freedom. Obudi Udekwe reporting
daalu ezigbo nwanem. I Rep #Umueri

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Mckennedy: 3:02pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal.
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

he brought u guy Chukwu Abiamala to u liepods PDP to worship a foolish bastard amala God.

You guys are saying he is better than those pastors. A person who tells u to kill another pastor is good.

Ask any person here they will say Abiama means God in some parts of Igbo ask them which part they don't know.

Pls watch my video of a short history of Nnamdi Kanu how his grand father worshipped Idol in Ojukwu bunker.

Watch it below is just 15 minutes but it will open your eye till your eyeballs fall

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God

Thought you would've hanged yourself by now, you should be ashamed of yourself.

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by kingzizzy: 3:03pm On May 04, 2017
Nice one by Nnamdi Kanu. Praying by the cenotaph in memory of those we lost to the colonial jargon known as "one Nigeria"

Up Kanu! Up IPOB! Up Freedom!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Demolaeby: 3:05pm On May 04, 2017
The man that has the same purpose of life with Jesus Christ. To save his people from the wicked. Although, i'm a Yoruba but i respect and worship Nnamdi Kanu. Is a man to follow and die for. I wish we will have someone like you in Yorubaland.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Vicolan: 3:06pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal.
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God

Bros u dey vex oooo.....Wetin these Biafra guys do u ooooo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by kingzizzy: 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal.
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God

Instead of you to go and hang your self like you promised you would of Kanu is released, you are still here looking for traffick on your stupid youtube channel

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by ElsonMorali: 3:15pm On May 04, 2017
igbozionism:
so it is because of this news that i just received requests from my customers in ogbomosho and akure to deliver 82 cartons of ratak.

Go get a job and stop littering the internet with your brand of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Agumbankembu: 3:19pm On May 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Go get a job and stop littering the internet with your brand of stupidity.

Not something to get worked up on, we all spite each other, from both sides of the divide.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by frankzone: 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal.
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God
Why they haven't banned this deranged fellow is beyond me. Nairaland mods really need some explanations to do.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by macluvph1(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu God bless you, i always say that at the end the truth must prevail.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by ElsonMorali: 3:27pm On May 04, 2017
igbozionism:

kai, e pain you wellu wellu

You don't know you're getting old. Vomiting all over this thread like a teenager.

Your mates are working and raising a family, you're living in your father's house at 40+ waiting 4 the old man to collect his pension so you can collect allowee.

Shame on you bro.

I know the word Yoruba gives you a headache. Soon stomach pains and body aches will follow.

Signs that your life remains one bar left.

GO GET A JOB BRO!!
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by comos: 3:29pm On May 04, 2017
where are the other comrades,

It will be bad if they are still in jail while Kanu is dinning with politicians
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by ElsonMorali: 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Not something to get worked up on, we all spite each other, from both sides of the divide.

Worked up? Sorry we don't even know you exist from this side of the divide.

The internet has given you the means to be in our face and be obnoxious.

We aren't worked up on that either. We just observe you from a distance while you dance _naked in the village square.

All I've just done is to give him a timely advice to try and get something to do. Seun ain't gon pay him per number of posts on this forum.

If he does or doesn't, it doesn't matter to me. Get that? Good.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Eshinwaju: 3:43pm On May 04, 2017
Demolaeby:
The man that has the same purpose of life with Jesus Christ. To save his people from the wicked. Although, i'm a Yoruba but i respect and worship Nnamdi Kanu. Is a man to follow and die for. I wish we will have someone like you in Yorubaland.

grin grin grin...continue to fool your self.....you are not disturbing me...only yourself..... grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by raker300: 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal.
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God
you're still alive? Shame on you!!! You're not a real man..a man keeps his word.

Kill yourself like you promised, be a man of your word

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud / Why Did The British Favour The Fulani So Much / Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.