Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures (6426 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna / Obiano Remembers Biafran Heroes, Erects Cenotaph With Their Names (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by liftedhigh: 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
OK
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Agumbankembu: 3:57pm On May 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Worked up? Sorry we don't even know you exist from this side of the divide.

The internet has given you the means to be in our face and be obnoxious.

We aren't worked up on that either. We just observe you from a distance while you dance _naked in the village square.

All I've just done is to give him a timely advice to try and get something to do. Seun ain't gon pay him per number of posts on this forum.

If he does or doesn't, it doesn't matter to me. Get that? Good.

Shattap.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by walosky(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
Eshinwaju:

grin grin grin...continue to fool your self.....you are not disturbing me...only yourself..... grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by igbozionism(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You don't know you're getting old. Vomiting all over this thread like a teenager.

Your mates are working and raising a family, you're living in your father's house at 40+ waiting 4 the old man to collect his pension so you can collect allowee.

Shame on you bro.

I know the word Yoruba gives you a headache. Soon stomach pains and body aches will follow.

Signs that your life remains one bar left.

GO GET A JOB BRO!!
ok

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by papaejima1: 4:24pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal.
After calling all pastors fake
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

even asked for kumuyi to be killed if he comes to Aba.

he brought u guy Chukwu Abiamala to u liepods PDP to worship a foolish bastard amala God.

You guys are saying he is better than those pastors. A person who tells u to kill another pastor is good.

And if u like worship Chukwu Amala or Abiama.

I am an Igbo man Abiama means nothing.
Ask any person here they will say Abiama means God in some parts of Igbo ask them which part they don't know.

Nnamdi Cow is worshipping a useless God.

Pls watch my video of a short history of Nnamdi Kanu how his grand father worshipped Idol in Ojukwu bunker.

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God
but Chukwu Abiama is idol that no Igbo man can tell u the meaning

Have you seen your Jamb center for this year's exam?
This will be the 11th failure for you o.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by backtosender: 4:27pm On May 04, 2017
Director you are welcome back to the rising sun

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by deomelo: 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
comos:
where are the other comrades,

It will be bad if they are still in jail while Kanu is dinning with politicians

Left for dead on the battlefield to fraternize with politicians same way ojukwu left his comrades for dead on the battlefield just to return to enter politics and fraternize with politicians.

These are fake leaders with zero self restraints and principles.

It's the same story from the same magazine.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by ElsonMorali: 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
igbozionism:

you should be more concerned why oduduwa was thrown away from the sky.

descendant of the fallen demon

I've helped you search bro. There's this urgent vacancy for toilet cleaner. Follow the link below and apply:

https://au.jora.com/Toilet-Cleaner-jobs

It sure beats ferrying drugs across international borders or sitting idle.

I Hope you get the job so we'll see less of your ass here. undecided
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by igbozionism(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I've helped you search bro. There's this urgent vacancy for toilet cleaner. Follow the link below and apply:

https://au.jora.com/Toilet-Cleaner-jobs

It sure beats ferrying drugs across international borders or sitting idle.

I Hope you get the job so we'll see less of your ass here. undecided

stop bleating like a goat, it makes your head grow conier in shape!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by flyingsnail(f): 4:43pm On May 04, 2017
Na soo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by ElsonMorali: 4:52pm On May 04, 2017
igbozionism:

stop bleating like a goat, it makes your head grow conier in shape!

I'm sure you're enjoying the attention I'm giving you seeing as you were starved of some while you were growing up.

I've wasted enough time and space on your skunk ass.

Now take a hike dickhead.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by ElsonMorali: 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Shattap.

Pained?! undecided
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Opakan2: 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
one word... F O O L!

The idiot now sees himself as one tin god or popular figure.. stupid goat
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless criminal.
After calling all pastors fake
insulted kumuyi
tb Joshua
chosen
salvation ministers
Anglican
Assembly of God etc

even asked for kumuyi to be killed if he comes to Aba.

he brought u guy Chukwu Abiamala to u liepods PDP to worship a foolish bastard amala God.

You guys are saying he is better than those pastors. A person who tells u to kill another pastor is good.

And if u like worship Chukwu Amala or Abiama.

I am an Igbo man Abiama means nothing.
Ask any person here they will say Abiama means God in some parts of Igbo ask them which part they don't know.

Nnamdi Cow is worshipping a useless God.

Pls watch my video of a short history of Nnamdi Kanu how his grand father worshipped Idol in Ojukwu bunker.

Watch it below is just 15 minutes but it will open your eye till your eyeballs fall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Chukwu Abiama is a fool.

Yes Chukwu Okike is God
but Chukwu Abiama is idol that no Igbo man can tell u the meaning

You will die of heart failure soon,
.your condition will be more ugly than buhari own

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by deboysben(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
UmuEri:
daalu ezigbo nwanem. I Rep #Umueri
boss I thought today is your birthday.. no celebration.... though am surprised at your age
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by mannymoney: 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
Them say the fear of God is the begining of wisdom but Afonja gain wisdom from the fear of Nnamdi.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by ipobbigot7: 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a coward, a fraud, a glutton and an attention seeker.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by kingzizzy: 5:34pm On May 04, 2017
deomelo:

Left for dead on the battlefield to fraternize with politicians same way ojukwu left his comrades for dead on the battlefield just to return to enter politics and fraternize with politicians.

These are fake leaders with zero self restraints and principles.

It's the same story from the same magazine.

Ojukwu left his comerades on the battlefield just to return to politics? If you think thats bad, just wait till I tell you how Lord Lugard left your ancestors dead on the battlefield when he was creating Nigeria just to return to politics in Britain a rich man
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by deomelo: 5:42pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
kingzizzy:

Ojukwu left his comerades on the battlefield just to return to politics? If you think thats bad, just wait till I tell you how Lord Lugard left your ancestors dead on the battlefield when he was creating Nigeria just to return to politics in Britain a rich man
[/s]

Not interested in ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by Nature8(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
DozieInc:
The BMC are pained right now embarassed @ IpobExposed is in the ER

grin
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by UmuEri(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2017
deboysben:
boss I thought today is your birthday.. no celebration.... though am surprised at your age
Forget the age ooo, that na football age. Lol

meanwhile enough celebrations!
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures by deboysben(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2017
UmuEri:
Forget the age ooo, that na football age. Lol

meanwhile enough celebrations!
age with grace... hope the celebration go reach my side

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Calls For Establishment Of Medical Research Fund, Task Resident Doctors / Emir Tongue Lashes Vice President Over Lateness To Palace / Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.