Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria (6086 Views)

Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by celebritygists(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2017
The wedding photos of a 24 year old guy and his 20 year old bride has gone viral.

The couple, 24 year old Oyedapo and his bride Damilola Aderoye, who have been together since 2013, recently tied the knot in Lagos.

Many Nigerians are claiming the bride is pregnant.

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by celebritygists(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
Pic

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by Elkay3: 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
Why everywhere I just dae see marriage matter diz days?
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
undecided PEOPLE THINK THAT MARRIAGE IS EASY, IT'S NOT EASY IN ANY WAY. THEY ARE STILL TOO YOUNG ESPECIALLY THE BOY BUT IF THEY ARE MENTALLY MATURED ENOUGH, THEN THEY ARE GOOD TO GO.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by Qudbell(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
Elkay3:
Why everywhere I just dae see marriage matter diz days?
baba I tinq sey na only me o

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 04, 2017
booked
in case if E rish front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PEOPLE THINK THAT MARRIAGE IS EASY, IT'S NOT EASY IN ANY WAY. THEY ARE STILL TOO YOUNG ESPECIALLY THE BOY BUT IF THEY ARE MENTALLY MATURED ENOUGH, THEN THEY ARE GOOD TO GO.

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by akinreals: 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
It happens like that especially when the guy is an only child and his parents want more children. A 19 year old guy an only child in my former area got married to 18year old lady about about 5years ago and both of them were staying with the guy parents. I heard they have 3kids now. So it happens
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by Zizicardo(f): 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
ok
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Youngest Couple In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 04, 2017
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Mother Abimbola Esther Ajayi Acquires A Private Jet (photos) / Late Goldie Harvey’s Wedding Pictures To Her Secret Husband, Andrew Harvey / Hot Man! Angola Wins Mister Africa International 2014 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.