Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car (1433 Views)

Advise On This Land Rover Freelander (picture)!!! / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) / Please Is The 2004 KIA Sorento A Bad Choice Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by buzorcharles(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
I wanted to buy a range rover freelander but I noticed the price is cheaper and lots are available for sale meanwhile I dont see it always on road.
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2017
buzorcharles:
I wanted to buy a range rover freelander but I noticed the price is cheaper and lots are available for sale meanwhile I dont see it always on road.

Good thing you sought counsel.

That car is evil personified.

3 Likes

Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by FlyboyZee: 8:20pm On May 04, 2017
buzorcharles:
Please, don't buy by all means. If they dash you, add N1,000.00 on top take dash the owner back...

2 Likes

Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Please, don't buy by all means. If they dash you, add N1,000.00 on top take dash the owner back...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5127856_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
You have take mouth finish this car grin grin

Nissan quest and nissan maxima 2004 nah angel where this car matter start

4 Likes

Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by sultaan(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
It will be cheaper to burn the cash than buy that car after a year of ownership.

Stay away
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by leighcon(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2017
If Gazzuzz and Sultan have spoken, who am I to wait for Siena or Ikenna Peugeot before believing

1 Like

Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by mike070: 10:02am On May 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5127856_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
You have take mouth finish this car grin grin

Nissan quest and nissan maxima 2004 nah angel where this car matter start

Have one maxima I've been eyeing. But I've heard so many woes about this car. But truth be told that car is beautiful even more dan a 2007 Avalon. Just don't know why Nissan cars always have issues. I was opportubed to drive the car from Benin to WARRI. Omg. I also be wan pay but changed my mind again. I cannot be sleeping in d mechanic place cos of cam and crank position sensor

1 Like

Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2017
mike070:

Have one maxima I've been eyeing. But I've heard so many woes about this car. But truth be told that car is beautiful even more dan a 2007 Avalon. Just don't know why Nissan cars always have issues. I was opportubed to drive the car from Benin to WARRI. Omg. I also be wan pay but changed my mind again. I cannot be sleeping in d mechanic place cos of cam and crank position sensor

hehehehe you have heard part of the gist be dat. Have you heard of the throttle body gist? And the airflow meter gist?
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by makavele: 1:20pm On May 05, 2017
Air flow meter and position sensors will be your new best friends

#6 years experience
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by mike070: 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

hehehehe you have heard part of the gist be dat. Have you heard of the throttle body gist? And the airflow meter gist?

Chaiii. So those one join too. Rip maxima
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by mike070: 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
makavele:
Air flow meter and position sensors will be your new best friends

#6 years experience

U used the car for 6 years. U try o. Lol
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by makavele: 6:40pm On May 05, 2017
mike070:

U used the car for 6 years. U try o. Lol

Wrong; more like I haven't used the car in 6 years !!!

1 Like

Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by ChrisChino(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2017
the vehicle is very strong, however it's weakest point is the engine which overheats.
just stay off the car. but I'm still driving mine however with Toyota engine and gear box.
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by mike070: 11:40am On May 06, 2017
ChrisChino:
the vehicle is very strong, however it's weakest point is the engine which overheats.
just stay off the car. but I'm still driving mine however with Toyota engine and gear box.

Nissan maxima with Toyota engine n gear box. Hmmm. Can we see pics. Which Toyota engine in particular n gear box. Cc gazuzz et al. Can't wait to see d pic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by symbianDON(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
mike070:

Nissan maxima with Toyota engine n gear box. Hmmm. Can we see pics. Which Toyota engine in particular n gear box. Cc gazuzz et al. Can't wait to see d pic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no. freelander with Toyota engine
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by FlyboyZee: 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
symbianDON:

no. freelander with Toyota engine
Okay, I remember now. You were the guy @Sienna was asking "how did you do it?" some years ago...
Re: Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
RIP FREELANDER cheesy

(1) (Reply)

House I Need Hyundai Santa Fe Thread / Baby Boy Or Camry 2000/2001? Which One Should I Go For? / V6 And Ex Eod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.