Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) (68813 Views)

Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" / BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by LolaO(f): 6:26pm On May 04, 2017
Someone asked "Is today your POP?" grin grin grin
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2017
Lol my man.. Corpse weee grin
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by YNWA1: 6:31pm On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:
YNWA
YES BOSS

1 Like

Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 04, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
I will comment after I finished frying this ice block

Omo,see as e dey scent nice...

Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by nepapole(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Jesu!!! Iceblock.
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Omo,see as e dey scent nice...
lol
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2017
nepapole:
Jesu!!! Iceblock.
yes o
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by BigotMan(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

not even funny at all angry
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by menwongo(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
axortedbabe:
And my beans dun finish
I will transfer mine to you
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by Joyzeey(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
Anyways his life his buzness
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by asokid(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
He now has booobs like jim iyke grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:34pm On May 04, 2017
BigotMan:

not even funny at all angry
who asked for your opinion

1 Like

Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by nengibo: 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
Dat moment when your place of primary assignment is Aso rock
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by mofebosola(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
In view of the Surprise that Banky W just struck with his 'Bride to be', I think D'Banj and Genevive should folow suit. Their Chemistry I think matches and even if not 100%, let them work out the remaining. Time and tide waits for nobody.
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2017
Once Upon A Time, There Was A DBanj.

Once Upon All The Time, There Is Always A DonJazzy Again.

I love them both, they represent what happens when GREED is baptised into the equation of the game of life.
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by paradigmshift(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2017
stop fooling yourself guys. that's Balmain jeans. more expensive than dt una yeye kaki
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by Abdul124(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2017
newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTq5rZ5FmwD/?taken-by=iambangalee

Koko Master, D’banj shared a pictured on Instagram that shows him on white T-shirt, green trousers, white sneakers and a hat. The outfit was mistaken by many of his fans to be an NYSC outfit as they dropped comments asking to know if he’s a Youth Corp member. The weird part is that he posted the picture in coincidence with NYSC POP taking place across the country today. I wonder what will happen if BangaLEE is allowed to spend 4 weeks in an NYSC camp filled with shorties.

http://wotzup.ng/fans-mistook-dbanjs-outfit-for-that-of-a-youth-corper-pictures/
Haba it could b distinguish easily
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

You Don finally kill me
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by mercy232(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
The first picture 4rm afar looks like the NYSC outfit thou...
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by penance(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2017
Wetin e wear for head cry
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by BigotMan(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

who asked for your opinion
tongue
Re: Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) by Olibboy: 8:23pm On May 05, 2017
tori mo wo skinny jean o ni mo jo dbanj

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.