Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (68792 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Meet The Cute Igbo Guy That Linda Ikeji Is Crushing On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by CastedDude: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
When called out, she said she's too rich to buy fake. To underscore her assertion, she said she waited in line for 8 months to get her Hermes bag. When pushed further, she locked her page. But a Nigerian who doesn't want wahala, DMed Hermes through their official IG handle and got a reply. Hermes says the bag pictured below, is a counterfeit......

http://www.ngtrends.com/2016/02/hermes-confirms-that-linda-ikejis-bags-are-fake/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by CastedDude: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
this keeps getting interesting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Y bragging @lindikeji? Hers is copy c. bag na bag! I even have copy D hermes bag in my shop.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sinaj(f): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
S

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Wizzykinging(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fake or not

Dollars don dey increase go $350

2016 get as e be oooo

Chaiii diaris God ooo!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sexycat: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fake is fake, their is no other language to translate it Gbam!!! undecided undecided undecided the fact that Linda bought a house worth half a billion naira doesn't mean she cannot buy fake bags or even shoes, the Era of dollars flying everywhere even in the soak away pit is gone this is time for clean up exercise, very soon we would have #ikejigates# shocked shocked

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Meeloreh(f): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nawa, bad belle every wia. They sha wan spoil Linda career

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by CastedDude: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
cc; Seun, Lalasticlala,

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by 100Cents: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yes...they are

FAKE.

They look cheap..

8 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ElDaIllest(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
That Hermes account is not credited if you ask me all celebrity account, firm,organization or community have a blue mark attached to their handle to confirm the authenticity of the account... just clearing my sisters name...IMO kwenu grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by 100Cents: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
dominique:
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.

They should have a clients list..
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by cruzita(f): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
But what is so special about the bag?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by aflame100(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
you won't understand!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by aflame100(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
cruzita:

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by eleojo23: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
What is all this noise about someone's bags?
I wonder why people can't just mind their business.
Una get time o.

14 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Dubemkelly(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Moral Lesson; Don't Brag When You Ain't Sure Of Yourself and What You'Ve Got... Linda Just Got Served. Why Locking Your acct? Though IG is To Feed People With Pics And You Are a Blogger Who Talks About Other People? Hypocritical World. $25k For Just A Bag? Women Are Just Something else. If The Bag Doubles Money Then It's Worth It, If Not, That's Really Something God. Himself Has No Say. *Gives Up*

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by darmys(f): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
dominique:

I follow Hermes and that is their official account and it is verified.
Now whether the screenshot is photoshopped or not is another thing but that account is correct.

You can read more here.
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-caught-in-fake-bag-scandal.html

+ Linda Ikeji desperately trying to prove her bag is real
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-is-doing-alot-to-prove-her.html

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by purest21(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
[size=26pt]Linda no mind the haters your bag fine wella[/size]

I hear say the original make sense.. you go like am if you see am o grin cheesy cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
so?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ChuxMyk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
dominique:

I concur
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Damn
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by nicedas(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
her ibo follower go still com mk noise.

18 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by PeterPius: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
If it is fake, she is doing it for the good publicity the controversy will fetch her blog. It's all business for her, and more money

8 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by naijaboiy: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda you've been scammed!

Just accept! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by poshestmina(f): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
After bragging? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lwkm .. I knew she was lying.. showbiz

celebrities can lie sha

to all doubting Thomas.. that account is verified

2 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by VickyRotex(f): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Panzerfaust(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
After bragging !!!! Ahahahahgringrin
Her agbada don finally hook for barb wire!
gringrin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by RoyalBlak007: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda Busted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by godoluwa(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
The only thing I dislike about her reply is 'I'm too rich'. i'm nt a hater bt igberaga lo ma n siwaju...

Displaying of wealth is childish because it add nothing meaningful to the wellbeing of those seeing it. our reasoning is not the same & seeing how wealthy she is, some people with low iq can go into crimes so that they themselves will make it by force

47 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) / CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.