Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

When You Serve Human For 10 Furcking Year,1 Mistake Ruins All Good Effort - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Serve Human For 10 Furcking Year,1 Mistake Ruins All Good Effort (604 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort? / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Serve Human For 10 Furcking Year,1 Mistake Ruins All Good Effort by permit(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2017
there was this king that had 10 friking wild dogs.. He use them to torture and eat any minister who mistake.so one of the minister's once made a mistake, the man ordered ths man be thrown for those dogs but he begged for 10days before he'll be thrown there, which he granted to him. so this minister went to guard please allow him serve those dogs for 10days, ths minister served,clean,feed them for 10days, when the day had come the man threw this minister to his dogs surprisingly they did not harm the minister but leaking his feets. So the king asked wat is goin on? The minister answered him... I served ur dogs for 10days but could not 4get my good dids but i served you for 10 good years with just a mistake and u wish me death. Thank God the man felt remorseful and had him out. Human makes mistake u can only correct them thank you.
Re: When You Serve Human For 10 Furcking Year,1 Mistake Ruins All Good Effort by delishpot: 2:41pm On May 04, 2017
Depends on the mistake and the mindset of the person. Of course if you have been good and made the mistake withing reasonable doubt, then we can deff move on as a team but if the person is prone to mistakes, getting rid of their influence early would save one a ton of problems. The penalty was exaggerated though. Na North Korea leader dey like do that Kain thing
Re: When You Serve Human For 10 Furcking Year,1 Mistake Ruins All Good Effort by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2017
Isn't it the same with (any) religion?

(1) (Reply)

You That Man Of God Why Are You Planning To Have Sex With That....... / If All Gods Are Put In A Mortal Combat Video Game... / Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.