Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back (600 Views)

I'm An Atheist, Any Here ? Share Some Stuffs / I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe / How You Know Your Pastor Just Scammed You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by ekensi01: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
I meant this man, who has been helping me in recovering cash and other items from scammers.

You dont need to travel, you can make them pay with interest. Keep calm pm me to show you the way.
Re: Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Boss how... 08109667209 is my whatsapp. I buy gift cards and they scam meor. So how.
Re: Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by ekensi01: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Williambanks:
Boss how... 08109667209 is my whatsapp. I buy gift cards and they scam meor. So how.
No whatsapp.
Re: Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by Chrismentor3: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
ekensi01:
I meant this man, who has been helping me in recovering cash and other items from scammers.

You dont need to travel, you can make them pay with interest. Keep calm pm me to show you the way.

Pls some of us don't know how to send pm, drop ur number or email address please for easy contact
Re: Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by Chrismentor3: 1:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Drop ur number or email address please
Re: Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Not yet...praise God..and by God's grace, I never will...(here on NL).
But they surely keep trying. The enemy never rests and uses whomever.

They need to tell their "boys" to just skip over me and say "next"....cause the "spell" or "curse" won't work...and this one ain't worth it. She's too much..lol.
Guys, boys or whomever...I'm not bringing you to the U.S....nor am I giving you any money....so just pass me by..and move on to another victim.
They need to tell their crew to burn my pic... get rid of all the "notes/info" that they have gathered from what I have said here on NL....and just burn that too...
I keep saying this: my Jesus is watching over & protecting me.
Re: Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by drthiery(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Ngo40:
Not yet...praise God..and by God's grace, I never will...(here on NL).
But they surely keep trying. The enemy never rests and uses whomever.

They need to tell their "boys" to just skip over me and say "next"....cause the "spell" or "curse" won't work...and this one ain't worth it. She's too much..lol.
Guys, boys or whomever...I'm not bringing you to the U.S....nor am I giving you any money....so just pass me by..and move on to another victim.
They need to tell their crew to burn my pic... get rid of all the "notes/info" that they have gathered from what I have said here on NL....and just burn that too...
I keep saying this: my Jesus is watching over & protecting me.

Madam.... Calm down.... I pray you won't be scammed by anyone....

Some of us here are doing better than you guys over there... So forget the story of bringing any guy to America or giving anyone money. .... We have our own promise land here.... We make the money here... Go on vacations anywhere in the world and still come back home... Cos no place like home....

So please get the idea of bringing any guy from Nigeria over to the US out of your mind...

If someone ask you for friendship doesn't mean he wants to scam or he wants you to help him... People here on nairaland can help you too madam...

Just be careful... But you don't have to state it openly because you are in the US....

Regards
Re: Have You Be Scammed? You Can Get Your Stuffs Back by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
drthiery:

Madam.... Calm down.... I pray you won't be scammed by anyone....

Some of us here are doing better than you guys over there... So forget the story of bringing any guy to America or giving anyone money. .... We have our own promise land here.... We make the money here... Go on vacations anywhere in the world and still come back home... Cos no place like home....

So please get the idea of bringing any guy from Nigeria over to the US out of your mind...

If someone ask you for friendship doesn't mean he wants to scam or he wants you to help him... People here on nairaland can help you too madam...

Just be careful... But you don't have to state it openly because you are in the US....

Regards

Oh hi brother,
I didn't expect you to reply.
Ummm...well you've said a whole lot here.
Oh...my apologies that you sensed anger..cause I was actually very calm when I wrote it...maybe shaking my head....but still calm.
I was just skimming through this section (as I used to be most active here)..and saw a topic that applied to me. If someone wants to be a friend and "help" me (whatever that means), then by all means....he's free to do so.

Now ....in terms of which continent is doing better than the other.....well I won't even begin to go there. This wasn't about that. That's insecurity that needs to be dealt with.
This was about ME.....and MY personal experience...here on NL.
And the fact remains: I am targeted BECAUSE I was born, raised & living in the U.S.
I HAVE been asked for money. I HAVE been told that getting to America would mean a "new" life..(be it through romance or something else).

So right now..... the Nigeria you are speaking about is not functioning as a "promised land" as even stated by millions of its own people...right here on NL. It's actually being portrayed as a "war zone".

So until the guys stop asking & telling ME what I wrote above, I will NOT get the idea out of my mind.....with all due respect.
I could quote you, my brother, about something you..yourself...said...but I won't even go there.
Let's not be contradictory.....or hypocritical.

Now if you brother, were somehow offended, then that's rather unfortunate.
But I will continue sending the message out...so guys can keep it moving.
For those who are offended with what I wrote, well guess what?
I'm offended.....so we're even.
If the shoe doesn't fit, then please don't wear it.
But now if it does, then a size adjustment needs to occur.

Regards to you as well smiley

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor, Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Stroke Patient(photos) / See The Banner Of This Church At Oshodi / Dis Girl Died 3 Years Ago,now She Resurrected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.